Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

lonelylikezoidberg posted:

He doesn't believe in UBI for the sake of creating more equitable wealth distribution or reducing the incredible stratification of wealth in American society to create a more equitable world; Silicon Valley people like it because they think UBI will allow billionaires to continue to possess unimaginable wealth in comparison to the rest of us chucklefucks. If we're not worried about where our next meal is coming from we're less likely to get riled up, the thinking is.

Have the rich ever conceded anything to the poor for any other reason in the history of mankind?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
I think Bill Gates is cool.

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
I am old. I read the book "Red Storm Rising" and I watched the movie.

I no longer fear the reds and I no longer fear America's place in the world because if this is the standard we are setting I think we are just fine - the men and women of the military and the intelligence community will keep on keeping on.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Snatch Duster posted:

pizzagate was real

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Avirosb posted:

The Republican healthcare bill was so unhealthy that when they served it around lunch time,
poor OCare died of food poisoning.

The Republicans naturally didn't care.

Found the menu

https://twitter.com/woodruffbets/status/887495792658960384

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

fast food and oxygen deprivation, the great uniters

moosetoucher
Jul 11, 2017

heck. heckin heck.

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Respect goes both ways.

Well it's just like - if people were nicer, more respectful, more welcoming to them, they maybe wouldn't act like that - and the travellers who act like that are a minority anyway. Not to mention, oftentimes locals (racists) in areas that travellers come to go to the caravan sites and smash things up and leave trash everywhere to make it deliberately less welcoming to travellers - so often that stereotype that travellers wreck things comes from the actions of non-travellers.
My girlfriend's dad is roma and when he was young some local boys hanged his dog in front of him. Travellers really have a lovely time, and I can only say that if there was respect given there would be respect received.

Guys I honestly just want to lol at Download JIFs Trump...

lonelylikezoidberg
Dec 19, 2007

NotWearingPants posted:

Have the rich ever conceded anything to the poor for any other reason in the history of mankind?

No. Zuckerberg is bad. Despite the good he has done, Gates is also bad. His support for charter schools helps to undermine what was and potentially could be one of the finest public education systems in the world. Instead, it will allow for the privatization of education, creating narrowly educated students with no capabilities beyond what they're trained (not educated) for. Kill the rich.

Also Donnie James Trumpo is president. Lol.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

The Something Awful Forums > Main > GBS: And with an inexplicable lack of hair, things start to fall apart > Post itt every time you lol that trump is president or want to debate the merits of the travellers/roma as a people

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

mike12345 posted:

fast food and oxygen deprivation, the great uniters

Sounds like a SAW plotline.

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

moosetoucher posted:

Well it's just like - if people were nicer, more respectful, more welcoming to them, they maybe wouldn't act like that - and the travellers who act like that are a minority anyway. Not to mention, oftentimes locals (racists) in areas that travellers come to go to the caravan sites and smash things up and leave trash everywhere to make it deliberately less welcoming to travellers - so often that stereotype that travellers wreck things comes from the actions of non-travellers.
My girlfriend's dad is roma and when he was young some local boys hanged his dog in front of him. Travellers really have a lovely time, and I can only say that if there was respect given there would be respect received.

What absolute horseshit.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Pros: It would have killed a lot of people who voted for their own deaths

Cons: It would have killed a lot of other people that didn't specifically ask for it

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Oh big machine, you are the only one that truly understands me.

moosetoucher
Jul 11, 2017

heck. heckin heck.

"That's right guys, the Republican healthcare bill is so good we can't even tell you how good it is... or any specifics about how it will work... or why Obamacare is bad...
BUT it's about to get even more... those things!" - Don Jorleone Trump

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/RobTornoe/status/887482308651089920

"Nice to see him giving up the beach to come to the ballpark." lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/st...genumber%3D2878

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

my dead black heart glad that the power these garbage people lusted for is killing them inside and out

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
Poor Donny Jr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q84HUwBJPxk

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

What do you figure the odds are of at least one senator walking out on Trump's healthcare meeting temper tantrum today? Things are breaking down pretty hard among republicans and Trump alternating bumbling around like an idiot with making now transparently impotent threats seems to be pushing all but the most tea-addled brains in congress away hard. So I think there's a pretty good chance that at least one, probably multiple once the movement starts, senators just get up and leave when he starts screaming at them.

But hey, maybe Trump is in the bargaining phase of his abuser cycle and they'll stick around for the food.

He's working very hard to make it end sooner. Keep it up, Don Jr.!

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
Wishful thinking, the Republican party will not fold with an election within their power and gerrymandering in full effect. (both parties gerrymander)

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

flashy_mcflash posted:

Isn't Trump's sole reason for prioritising this, that ATCs refused to adjust flight paths so they don't go over Mar-a-lago?

oh yeah, i forgot, haha

people voted for this mushbrained, abrasive, orange grandpa, thats a big lol

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
This POTUS job is really much more work than they were all expecting

moosetoucher
Jul 11, 2017

heck. heckin heck.

Random Stranger posted:

He's working very hard to make it end sooner. Keep it up, Don Jr.!

I was gonna say he's like a kid who hates his job but he can't quit cos his dad's the boss so he just trying to get fired... but

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Haha lol

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

reminder that there was every indication they were just outright planning to lose and bewildered by victory, having no real transition team or policy position statements or whatever kind of beltway horse poo poo you're supposed to have ready to go from day 0 if you're a real grown-up campaign

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Aren’t the Castro twins the new hotness for the dems? Surely one of them could beat trump next cycle. They seem pretty popular here in Texas.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
The Trump Boys long for the old days where people didn't give a poo poo about them and they could do whatever they felt like

that's worth a dry, mirthful lol

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Attitude Indicator posted:

people voted for this mushbrained, abrasive, orange grandpa, thats a big lol

"He was only acting that way to get elected. He'll behave appropriately once in office"

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
"Actually, I'm doing great. In fact, I am laughing right now." - @DonaldJTrumpJr

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

do u know jenny posted:

"He was only acting that way to get elected. He'll behave appropriately once in office"

people legitimately believed that

and some people believe he is in fact behaving appropriately

fuckin lmao

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
realtalk post: i remember the one time when I thought 'eh if he won it wouldn't be so bad' was during his RNC i-won-the-primary speech.

and that's a lol that for a brief moment i bought this orange clown's poo poo

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Need to send more second string cable news people to small town america so I can keep laughing at idiot Trump voters. We need a whole channel dedicated to interviewing these people. gently caress your documentaries CNN get out there and put these retards on camera I love it.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

https://twitter.com/RobTornoe/status/887482308651089920

"Nice to see him giving up the beach to come to the ballpark." lol

You know, a smart politician would have turned around and found he nearest kid, and give them the ball. Even if for just pure PR.
But no, selfish fat gently caress is selfish fat gently caress.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

happyhippy posted:

You know, a smart politician would have turned around and found he nearest kid, and give them the ball. Even if for just pure PR.
But no, selfish fat gently caress is selfish fat gently caress.

I hate Chris Whale Christie as much as the next guy, but if you watch the whole thing it looks like he does just that at 20 seconds in.

DevCore
Jul 16, 2003

Schooled by Satan

paul_soccer10 posted:

well he looks like he is about to start crying in this one, which is good

*Ron Howard voice* "They wouldn't."

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

depends on how you define was and is and pizza and gate :smug:

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo
If they can write a bill that isn't so corrupt as gently caress and at least hide the corporate influence and not just cut off seniors , then they will have something good.

But as of now they keep passing bills that are just basically attacks on Americans. "you know, we've been crunching the numbers here and they are bigly numbers and we found out, we can't make the budget work without at least 10% of you just dying. Also this machine just told me the lizard people are in charge and the cow goes quack."

The lol is that trumpers probably never took out any time out of his busy schedule of climbing into trucks and hardcore Twitter to read the loving bills. He is used to corporate life which is someone tells you "it's good" and that's it.

Also we have a brain dead zombie in the office.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

http://i.imgur.com/Q4zoqtm.gifv

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Main > GBS: And with an inexplicable lack of hair, things start to fall apart > Post itt every time you lol that trump is president or want to debate the merits of the travellers/roma as a people

Now I'm sorry I asked what a pikey was :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

I thought the vast majority of people wouldn't be dumb enough to support Donald "Somebody's doing the raping" Trump. :kiddo: