Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Serf posted:

i have never trusted people in suits. i'll grant you a nice polo, sure, but you better be wearing some jeans or at most khakis with that thing or i immediately get paranoid

what about a blazer and jeans?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

My presidents name is Lenin :3:

there were a bunch of sick Lenin posters hanging in queens, did you manage to snag any?

Serf
May 5, 2011

Matt Zerella posted:

what about a blazer and jeans?

wtf is a blazer

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Serf posted:

i have never trusted people in suits. i'll grant you a nice polo, sure, but you better be wearing some jeans or at most khakis with that thing or i immediately get paranoid

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Serf posted:

wtf is a blazer

Serf
May 5, 2011

i mean bernie wears suits too lol

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Serf posted:

wtf is a blazer

a more causal suit jacket

Serf
May 5, 2011

unacceptable

also untuck that shirt come on

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Maarek posted:

You'd be surprised at how many people online have Deep Insights into the mind of the working class and when you ask them this question they say "Well my dad was a lawyer BUT,"

i'll have you know i once took a working class person to an italian restaurant, so im pretty much an expert

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

My presidents name is Lenin :3:

my ideal president is Levin, for the master shake memes

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Scent of Worf posted:

lol this is the kind of dude who will be #withher kamala harris edition in 2020 and will be screeching at other goons that kamala is the pragmatic choice and to post their maps!!

lol if I'm ever voting for a bad Dem again for prez

if we live through four years of pissman, no Republican could possibly be as scary

a Palin or Romney presidency would have been nothing compared to this poo poo

Serf posted:

where's the cutoff for "poor" here

are there any anti-imperialist politicians in america?

Ron Paul and maybe Bernie?

the mainstream media and Washington consensus is super into maintaining the American Empire, US dominance on the world stage is taken for granted and to oppose it is to be an I or an anti-American radical

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/887711637066702850

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Main Paineframe posted:

Ron Paul and maybe Bernie?

Bernie voted to fund the IraAAAAAAFMSKXIFJBRHSKWMFU7RJEJ

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

this is way too long

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Main Paineframe posted:

if we live through four years of pissman Bu$h, no Republican could possibly be as scary

me, in 2003

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

imagine being stupid enough to think nadar cost gore the presidency

Serf
May 5, 2011

gore bending the knee lol

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star
Do your part in dismantling the american empire by stealing valor

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
like, for real, lol if you think trump represents some kind of absolute floor because now the idea of someone who knows nothing at all and has holes eaten into his brain by untreated venereal disease being president is normalized and every howling lunatic in the country with a couple billion in campaign funds to rub together is going to be taking cracks at the position

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Raskolnikov38 posted:

imagine being stupid enough to think nadar cost gore the presidency

also calling nadar far left

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

steinrokkan posted:

Congrats on belonging into the blue dog club

Why do I like this so much? Like not sexual fetish wise, but I want to watch an entire show about this young boy trying to date his dog.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

paranoid randroid posted:

everyone wore a suit in those days because having fun hadnt been invented yet

Russia still hasn't discovered fun

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/RoyaltonPatrick/status/887344810520059904

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

punk rebel ecks posted:

Why do I like this so much? Like not sexual fetish wise, but I want to watch an entire show about this young boy trying to date his dog.

:chloe:

Serf
May 5, 2011

punk rebel ecks posted:

seek help

Maarek
Jun 9, 2002

Your silence only incriminates you further.
Thousands of Democrats voted for George W Bush and thousands more were illegally purged from the voter rolls but this will be the reason he lost the election in the minds of liberals until the sun burns out.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

deadgoon posted:

what's it like to live in china
dirty, nobody cares about anyone else, no social contract, failed monuments of capital litter every city
the us will be like it in another decade so you'll find out first hand

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

punk rebel ecks posted:

lucky for you there's an entire webcomic of it

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

punk rebel ecks posted:

jeff, oh my god

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Serf posted:

gore bending the knee lol

THAT'S SEXIST

*triangulates, loses elections forever*

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

It's pretty sexist that the dog dating boy is bad but Bee Movie is acceptable.

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.

punk rebel ecks posted:

MODS

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Russia still hasn't discovered fun

Not true at all, russia has far surpassed the us in its fun capabilities, even to the point where the average american can't comprehend it. What do you think all those videos of kids hanging off tall buildings, or seemingly random fistfights breaking out in the streets are about?

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Zhulik posted:

Not true at all, russia has far surpassed the us in its fun capabilities, even to the point where the average american can't comprehend it. What do you think all those videos of kids hanging off tall buildings, or seemingly random fistfights breaking out in the streets are about?

Manifestations of a suicidal mindset from living in a frozen wasteland?

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Frijolero posted:

He was starting to post some really cool stuff too.

lol that "bend the knee" is a sexist insult against Her Most Honorable Yass Kween

lol at the idea of turning bend the knee into sexist insult. i dont know about you but i get lots of knightly blowjobs

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

ah yes, the famous cock knighting technique

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my only reference for medieval times is game of thrones, which is extremely horney, so bending the knee is actual violence against me

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

punk rebel ecks posted:

Why do I like this so much?

Brain damage?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

Darkman Fanpage posted:

lucky for you there's an entire webcomic of it

I prefer if it was like a shonen battle manga like the kid tries to date his dog, but it turns out that there are other dogs with superpowers who are interested in her. So the boy has to fight off these dogs via laser beams and ki blasts.

• Locked thread