Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

forge
Feb 26, 2006
Friends of sa people can join the guild. Not a issue. We just have to know who they are. So have them fill out the form in the first post of this thread. Then ask in mumble for a invite from forge or dodgin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

soy posted:

I just got there late last night but its t4 and t5 stuff. Lots of deer to skin bout to get my venison on.

Hell yeah. I've been gathering T4 stuff in the red zones right outside Caer. There's no competition, which is nice, but there's way too much T5 and T6 stuff getting in the way.

This game rules.

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!
lol q

LegionAreI
Nov 14, 2006
Lurk

ROFL guess I'm not playing today.

Midgetman
Feb 19, 2010
Bump for invite on Midge

Gets
Mar 11, 2009
I like beating rocks and beating off.

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

LegionAreI posted:

ROFL guess I'm not playing today.

I was 3k something and it ended up only taking 15 minutes instead of the hour and a half it said. Stay in.

epicaricacy
Jan 19, 2015

Auth pls

Character: Consequences
Discord: Consequences#4236

Swicky
Dec 29, 2013

DAY MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
He's a master of karate and friendship, for everyone
Autherino

Character: Swicks
Discord: Marivauder#3899

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer
I will auth yall to the discord, but can't invite in-game until this queue wall lets me back in.

Also apparently SBI didn't consult Illidan before this - and of course they were not prepared.

e: Also again HOLY GOONRUSH - keep it up guys. So many faces from years past

FireWhizzle fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Jul 19, 2017

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fadam posted:

Hell yeah. I've been gathering T4 stuff in the red zones right outside Caer. There's no competition, which is nice, but there's way too much T5 and T6 stuff getting in the way.

This game rules.

Gathering in the black zone outside our town is nice and there's a good little adrenaline boost because at any time you could get in pvp or whatever, also no pubs dare come near our poo poo or we'll eat their lunch. A few lovely pk groups have rolled through since launch but most got deflected pretty quick or just left.

I donno why people are still back in the pub zones when we have this area, seems like it's just way more fun. I mean besides getting t3 poo poo for refining etc

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer

Tipme posted:

Can a non goon friend join the guild? Will make auth post later when I actually buy the game. Will join the second guild if necessary.

Also how easy is it to play this game and watch anime at the same time?

Yes, he fucks us we gently caress you - same as usual.

forge
Feb 26, 2006
Ok we need to find space and remove pubbies, or lovely alts. Because the guild is 300 in size. We are going to create a second guild but we need space for the 3rd day of people tomorrow. So please fill this form out to not get deleted by accident! Basically if you can't tell me your alts or your mains name, which is different than your SA name, which is different that your discord name, which is different than your mumble name. Don't be surprised if you get removed by mistake. Just get a re-invite. Message Me or Dodgin in discord, or better get in mumble.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSevJZc1cY3N9sgvfMfyBW6aZiCS4LL-8-ByIaQFOz9fY4TjUQ/viewform

forge fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Jul 19, 2017

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

forge posted:

Ok we need to find space and remove pubbies, or lovely alts. Because the guild is 300 in size. We are going to create a second guild but we need space for the 3rd day of people tomorrow. So please fill this form out to not get deleted by accident! Basically if you can't tell me your alts or your mains name, which is different than your SA name, which is different that your discord name, which is different than your mumble name. Don't be surprised if you get removed by mistake. Just get a re-invite. Message Me or Dodgin in discord, or better get in mumble.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...Y4TjUQ/viewform

Your link doesn't work

forge
Feb 26, 2006
NO idea why, fixed...

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

forge posted:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSevJZc1cY3N9sgvfMfyBW6aZiCS4LL-8-ByIaQFOz9fY4TjUQ/viewform

Is different from the one posted earlier this morning?

tech.t.rex
Jul 10, 2013

fadam posted:

Is different from the one posted earlier this morning?

It is the same one (also the same as OP)

epicaricacy
Jan 19, 2015

epicaricacy posted:

Auth pls

Character: Consequences
Discord: Consequences#4236

Bumping because GluttonySDS hates me

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

How easy is it to share mats and items between two characters in this game? With the way LP works it seems to make a lot of sense to make at least two characters.

Risc1911
Mar 1, 2016

currently pretty much unplayable due to servers making GBS threads themselves.

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

fadam posted:

How easy is it to share mats and items between two characters in this game? With the way LP works it seems to make a lot of sense to make at least two characters.

You either need a second person to be the middle man or you can store it on a personal island and grab it with your alt who you give permissions. Honestly, if I were going to do it, I'd just buy a second account

forge
Feb 26, 2006
Baka??

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

The Personal Island thing doesn't seem too bad. You can just make a crafting alt and stick him in there full time.

futile
May 18, 2009
Don't worry according to SBI the server and connectivity issues are not their fault. I believe them.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
:si:

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
how long until the eve goons show up and try to ruin the fun?

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002
I want something good to die for...to make it beautiful to live

Holyshoot posted:

seems like most of the original squad were eve goons at some point or another

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Holyshoot posted:

do i get to ruin the fun? i hate fun which is why i own 7 jump freighters

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
mainly dbrb, wasnt he the goon fun ruiner of AA?

a dingus
Mar 22, 2008

Rhetorical questions only
Fun Shoe
I'm an eve goon but played mostly just to scam people and get tears. I think a lot of eve goons are in the same boat.

xanif
Nov 3, 2010

Beer: Who was your first kill, not counting old men?
Eonwe: One of the outlaws in the Brotherhood.
Seraph84: I was there that day. You were only a squire, sixteen years old.
Eonwe: You killed Friendly Tumour with a counter-post. Best move I ever saw.
Oven Wrangler
PulsarD is a deep and misunderstood person that should be freed.

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

Looking for an auth so I can farm and fuel the goon zerg

discord: monowhatever#1487
in-game: monowhatever

im stuck in queue for the time being

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

xanif posted:

PulsarD is a deep and misunderstood person that should be freed.

:same: but kimsemus

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Auth please,
Character: Keegers
Mumble/discord: Keegers

Edit: Lol hour que

Keegers fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Jul 19, 2017

DarkAvenger211
Jun 29, 2011

Damnit Steve, you know I'm a sucker for Back to the Future references.
So I'm assuming you need to buy at least the veterans pack to play this, but just in case I'm missing something I can't just play this for free tomorrow or anything like that right?

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

a dingus posted:

I'm an eve goon but played mostly just to scam people and get tears. I think a lot of eve goons are in the same boat.

Am in same boat, already working on some low tier espionage and scamming. Afaik this is entirely welcome sans recruitment scamming.

Mrens
Feb 21, 2004

Auth Please:

Name/discord/mumble: Mrens

Strategy
Jul 1, 2002

DarkAvenger211 posted:

So I'm assuming you need to buy at least the veterans pack to play this, but just in case I'm missing something I can't just play this for free tomorrow or anything like that right?

No, $30 is the cheapest pack.

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
Hi. I'm a Chelsea fan since 2010. Please murder me with a piece of pipe. thanks.
Auth please

Game name: Tipme
Discord: Tipme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pulsarcat
Feb 7, 2012

I'm already in Discord and Mumble, just need an invite in game, name for everything is Pulsarcat