Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
who the hell though Trump was bringing single-payer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Bholder posted:

If there's anything I learned from this thread is that Bernie voters are horrible human beings.

Hey watch it.:colbert:

a bone to pick posted:

who the hell though Trump was bringing single-payer?

Several of the Trumpenproles here literally believed that, and also thought they were sending a message to the Dems to move leftward by voting for Trump. They are not smart.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Bholder posted:

If there's anything I learned from this thread is that Bernie voters are horrible human beings.

:thunk:

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Ya'll shoulda voted for Stein if you wanted a true lefty.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

VikingSkull posted:

PdB only dates Serbians

I'm now honor bound to hate him because one of my best friends is a Bosnian refugee and I assume Bundy would've supporter Milosevic

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Bholder posted:

Wrong

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
imagine going through life as a tankie for Hillary

just lmao

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
Bernie and Trump supporters are less shameful than that

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

"tankie" :thunk:

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

a bone to pick posted:

Ya'll shoulda voted for Stein if you wanted a true lefty.

(bursts into thread louise menschishly) that_one_picture_with_stein_at_the_same_dinner_as_putin_and_michael_flynn.jpg

in all seriousness I could never vote stein after she proved willing to court antivaxxers/Cell Phone Cancer Waves people, and also the whole green party anti-nuclear thing, lmao@me

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Imagine being someone who looks at the sea of failure that is our current federal government and defending it because "Hillary would have...."

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
That's fine, that's everyone excuse.

I'm not even sure if I'll vote in a presidential election again seeing how worthless it is, seems like local and state elections are the only ones that matter.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

An apologist for that stout and ruinous fucker in the joyless tunic

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

VikingSkull posted:

imagine going through life as a tankie for Hillary

just lmao

it's my life I don't have to imagine it . imagine that scene from mad max where he let's he water flow but it's Hillary with the skulls of her enemies and instead of water it's blood

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Omg yaaas witness her

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

bag em and tag em posted:

Imagine being someone who looks at the sea of failure that is our current federal government and defending it because "Hillary would have...."

imagine thinking the government only recently became a sea of failure

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

bag em and tag em posted:

i think its because they want to gently caress her

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

VikingSkull posted:

Sounds like a good reason to cheer on Big Don in a race to rock bottom. lol

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

VikingSkull posted:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

VikingSkull posted:

True. Seven months is a long time.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Bholder posted:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

All this poo poo is proving me right

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I'm a bernout and a horrible human being so it checks out. Also gently caress the democratic party forever for making Hillary the only choice and dooming this gay earth to a 1000 year retard reich.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Bholder posted:

I bet you've never met a Bernie bro irl

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Bholder posted:

Bholder posted:

Science should really focus on how to cure black people's genetic affection towards crime.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Bholder posted:

I didn't vote for Bernie and I still think you can take your neolib war hawk rear end and gently caress off

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lol

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

I love how defensive you get and it's not even the Trump crowd who is just pretending to like Bernie (or is it the other way around, hard to tell)

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
Facebook wants me to like and follow Mark Zuckerberg now, and I'm certain it's the thread's fault.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Majorian is back and I'm thankful, please tell the terrible anti trump posters itt they are trash.

They are so bad that it makes you, the "thread ruiner" a good poster. Please stay. TIA

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

Bholder posted:

I love how defensive you get and it's not even the Trump crowd who is just pretending to like Bernie (or is it the other way around, hard to tell)

Bholder posted:

Science should really focus on how to cure black people's genetic affection towards crime.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Trump is legitimately so retarded I refuse to believe any of the pro trump posters are real. You are not real. lol

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
Attention everyone please stop responding to obvious troll posts and terrible magamen with anything other than "suck my drat balls" as previously discussed thank you

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Feminasty Slut posted:

Trump is legitimately so retarded I refuse to believe any of the pro trump posters are real. You are not real. lol

Obviously, they are just brokebrain berniebros

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Prorat posted:

Majorian is back and I'm thankful, please tell the terrible anti trump posters itt they are trash.

They are so bad that it makes you, the "thread ruiner" a good poster. Please stay. TIA

You're just mad that all your friends were dinged for being racist pieces of poo poo.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Prorat probably wants Clinton to peg him

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Feminasty Slut posted:

I'm a bernout and a horrible human being so it checks out. Also gently caress the democratic party forever for making Hillary the only choice and dooming this gay earth to a 1000 year retard reich.

You made Trump presidency real if you voted Bernie.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

I'm still not sure what exactly Snatch got hit for.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

You made Trump presidency real if you voted Bernie.

Lol, I love how the hillbots blamed every single voter and circumstance except their abuela for her loss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
mi abuela :qq:

• Locked thread