Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grainbarn
Jul 2, 2007

What the fuck did I do?

Super No Vacancy posted:

young bucks/tempura boyz - junior tag

Tempura Boyz are the best, so I hope this happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

CORPO COPS CAME FOR MY :filez:

dsriggs posted:

Who the hell paid 10bux for :daryl: ??

Don't question it. Accept it.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

dsriggs posted:

A hero

Not as big a hero as Daryl, but still

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

dsriggs posted:

no one

emotes are 30 bux

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Okada/Naito - IWGP HW
Tana/Elgin - IC Title
Omega/Ibushi - US
KUSHIDA Vs Rocky Romero - JR
Suzuki Vs Ishii - NEVER
GOD Vs War Machine Vs some LIJ combination - Tag

JR Tag and Never 6 man, don't really care.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Super No Vacancy posted:

okada v naito - iwgp hw
omega v ibushi - iwgp us
tana v goto - iwgp ic
kushi v hiromu - iwgp junior
suzuki v evil - never
cody v ishii - roh
ricochet/juice/taguchi v ospreay/beretta/rocky - never 6
KES v GOD v war machine v yano/yoshi v makabe/honma - tag gauntlet gimmick
sanada/bushi v elgin/young lions cup winner
fale wins the rambo

I like this but still not sure Honma is going to come back by the Dome.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Super No Vacancy posted:

okada v naito - iwgp hw
omega v ibushi - iwgp us
tana v goto - iwgp ic
kushi v hiromu - iwgp junior
suzuki v evil - never
cody v ishii - roh
ricochet/juice/taguchi v ospreay/beretta/rocky - never 6
KES v GOD v war machine v yano/yoshi v makabe/honma - tag gauntlet gimmick
sanada/bushi v elgin/young lions cup winner
fale wins the rambo

This is good put I'd put ishii in the never match, juice in the roh match, and SANADA/EVIL in the tag match.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
It'll be OMEGA vs. Cody at WK.

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels
So do you put Naito over at the Dome, or do you solidify the Okada dynasty and then have him finally drop to Kenny at the 10k+ crowd in the US next year?

E: I'm rooting for Okada to retain but understand the rationale for Naito to be the one. Still I think Kenny has earned it and it's the better story.

sigmachiev fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Jul 19, 2017

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I think you have Okada go to Dome to break Hashimoto's record, than have him lose to Naito. Than you have Omega beat Naito for the belt in the US and do Okada/Omega IV with Omega as champ

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

I think Okada has to hold that belt until Kenny takes it. The way I see it, Omega finally beats him in the last night of B Block, tying them up and forcing a rubber match once Okada is done defending at WK. I don't know the timing of the east coast show, but I'd do it there if they are serious about the expansion.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Naito winning the belt from Okada and him losing it to Omega is by far the best move for business and how they book their stuff long term. But I don't care about that stuff I care about my new decision that Ishii should win the IC title from Tanahashi at the Dome.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Okada's held the belt for over a year now and it'll be the better part of two years by the time he makes it to the Dome, and unless they completely hotshot the Okada/Omega feud just to get in a Kenny reign and reset Okada's reign (which would be stupid as hell), it'll be due time for Okada to chase the belt for a bit and let Naito have a long top run and have some fresh matches.

Okada should prob win next year's G1, it'll have been three years since he's been in the finals (I assume that as champ he won't win this year or make the finals), he can then either beat Naito or Kenny in the 2019 Wrassle Kingdome.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

As much as they want to expand in the US giving up the box office of Omega/Okada is probably crazy and Naito/Omega would be just as big in the US. Plus I think for the fourth match to give it a different twist you want Kenny as the champ

And Ishii as IC champ would be great!

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels
Yep, also 100% on board with Tana/Ishii at the dome

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Naito must get a real run before anything else or i'll start worrying about you guys and asking if you are ok like 300% more often

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Jubs posted:

It'll be OMEGA vs. Cody at WK.

that's a match that would draw in the US but I can't see putting butts in seats at the dome. To me that's the logical main event for their next big US show.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

MassRafTer posted:

Naito winning the belt from Okada and him losing it to Omega is by far the best move for business and how they book their stuff long term. But I don't care about that stuff I care about my new decision that Ishii should win the IC title from Tanahashi at the Dome.

Ishii must use the Ishii Driller and win

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Okada/Naito HW
ZSJ/Ishii IC
MiSu/Nagata NEVER
Omega/Ibushi US
Takahashi/Liger Jr, give Liger one last big Dome match
Cody/SANADA ROH
War Machine/GOD/Yoshi & rear end/Makabe and Tacos HW tag
LIJ/Fale, Scurrl & Page NEVER trios
Bucks/Taguchi Japan/Ospreay & Finlay/Tempura Boys/Briscoes/Dragon Lee & Volador Jr. Jr. Tag gauntlet
KUSHIDA/Dalton Castle ROH TV title

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

ive changed my mind and itll be suzuki v liger for the never

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Super No Vacancy posted:

ive changed my mind and itll be suzuki v liger for the never

That would also be good

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...
naito/okada for my heart
ibushi/omega for my heart
juice/tana for my heart
rocky/scurll/hiromu for my heart
goto/cody for my heart
elgin/sanada for my heart
kushida/suzuki for my heart
war machine/guerrillas/those two beefy young lions for my heart
tempura boyz/bucks for my heart
page+yujiro+fale/nagata+kojima+tenzan/yano+yoshi-hashi+osprey/ricochet+taguchi+liger/desperado+taka+kanemaru/bushi+evil+daryl for my heart
yoshi tatsu/gunn for the iwgp heavyweight championship

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

I didn't realise how much I want Hiromu to enter the jrn tag tourny this year with Daryl as his partner until right now.

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

he knows...
that's a silly thing to want
daryl is clearly a heavyweight wrestler

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

I mean how hard could it be to talk someone into working a match in a lifesize Daryl suit for the final?

I'm positive that Ibushi has already suggested it on a daily basis.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Skinty McEdger posted:

I mean how hard could it be to talk someone into working a match in a lifesize Daryl suit for the final?

Wouldn't be the first time Taguchi's dressed up at Wrassle Kingdome.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Skinty McEdger posted:

gently caress that, he just doesn't want Tiger Mask to do the job to Daryl. #PassTheTorch

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

yeah but what if it was EVIL in the Daryl suit?

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I would like Evil in the Daryl suit as long as he still had his laser fingers.

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

he knows...
Yeah but now someone has to wear the EVIL costume

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

big brain in space: daryl with evil hood scythe and lasers

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Skinty McEdger posted:

I would like Evil in the Daryl suit as long as he still had his laser fingers.

But since :daryl: is a cat, wouldn't he just end up distracting himself when the urge to chase the laser dots becomes irresistible? :ohdear:

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

CORPO COPS CAME FOR MY :filez:
Back to shirt talk real quick. NJPW announced that PWT's offerings will be expanded in Hot Topic retail locations. Los Ingobernables del Japon and NJPW Lion Mark tees will be added soon.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

All Aboard the :daryl: - bus!

https://twitter.com/punkrockbgmouth/status/887656764459687938

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

It captures Naito's utter confusion at Hiromu's behavior perfectly :allears:

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

https://twitter.com/njpwglobal/status/887848687811969025

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

So I wanted to get something that would let me watch NJPW(and other stuff) on my TV that didn't require me lugging an HDMI capable laptop or fighting with Chromecast or Airplay. So I did some digging and came up with this:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071Y4KBZ9/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

its ASUS Chromebit. USB stick sized computer running Chrome OS. I got a little bluetooth keyboard+mouse(size of a remote) but I'm not really enamored with it(needs a scroll wheel and the touchpad isn't sensitive enough), so I won't link it.

Because Chrome OS is pretty locktight, it freaks out NJPW World's browser detection, even though everything is HTML5 now.

So you need to add this browser extension:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/user-agent-switcher-for-c/djflhoibgkdhkhhcedjiklpkjnoahfmg?utm_source=chrome-app-launcher
It lets you emulate other browsers, satisfying NJPW World's junk.

The only other streaming service I've tried is Stardom and it works awesomely. Stardom, NJPW World and DDT World all share the same backend content dealie so they all should work with setup.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Bad Luck Fale's launching a New Japan merch store for Australia and New Zealand

https://twitter.com/TOKSFALE/status/888013314831261697

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
:yaycloud:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

coconono posted:

So I wanted to get something that would let me watch NJPW(and other stuff) on my TV that didn't require me lugging an HDMI capable laptop or fighting with Chromecast or Airplay. So I did some digging and came up with this:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071Y4KBZ9/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

its ASUS Chromebit. USB stick sized computer running Chrome OS. I got a little bluetooth keyboard+mouse(size of a remote) but I'm not really enamored with it(needs a scroll wheel and the touchpad isn't sensitive enough), so I won't link it.

Because Chrome OS is pretty locktight, it freaks out NJPW World's browser detection, even though everything is HTML5 now.

So you need to add this browser extension:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/user-agent-switcher-for-c/djflhoibgkdhkhhcedjiklpkjnoahfmg?utm_source=chrome-app-launcher
It lets you emulate other browsers, satisfying NJPW World's junk.

The only other streaming service I've tried is Stardom and it works awesomely. Stardom, NJPW World and DDT World all share the same backend content dealie so they all should work with setup.

• Locked thread