Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Rip_Van_Winkle posted:

That's because the new hero is The Dark Portal.

Players that attempt to walk into you timeout and drop their connection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beejay
Apr 7, 2002

skipThings posted:

aren't those basically the overwatch heroes as they are making them up from scratch right now ?

Overwatch is actually a separate game that is fairly popular

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

The new hero is Warlords of Draenor.

Trade Chat Troll
Jan 22, 2010

Abroham Lincoln posted:

Confirming, Haunted Mines to be reimagined as the Haunted Garrison. Hanamura to become the game's first 20 player map.

bio347
Oct 29, 2012

Abroham Lincoln posted:

Nah, the portal would be red if that were the case. It's obviously Burning Crusade!

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Saraiguma posted:

Sgt. Hammer and Probius

Those are named characters for existing SC units

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying

bio347 posted:

Nah, the portal would be red if that were the case. It's obviously Burning Crusade!
Ultimate: make the best player on the enemy team leave for a higher MMR game.

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC
Clown suit talents!

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

In the new map, you'll be able to visit Deathwing's Outland lair.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
Just lol if the new char isn't the fel hunter from underneath Thrallmar that you have to feed worm carcasses until it shits out the shredder keys it ate, and its ult is that it shits all over the place and if you find the keys it resets the cooldown of the ult.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

Just lol if the new char isn't the fel hunter from underneath Thrallmar that you have to feed worm carcasses until it shits out the shredder keys it ate, and its ult is that it shits all over the place and if you find the keys it resets the cooldown of the ult.

Only if one of the quests is for me to pick nagrand cherries out of piles of poo poo it leaves behind

there are a lot of poo poo quests in WoW, probably have two heroes at least based on them

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
Call me crazy, but my usual Li-Ming build is all about the magic missile/manaball setup and surgically murdering people with the orb mostly being for laneclear/harassing in team fights.

Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but I usually do okay? :confused:

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

Ya but orb bowling is more fun

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
It's obviously going to be another Overwatch character because all the Overwatch characters are really buff and cool and would win the most and definitely wouldn't turn me down to go to junior prom

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Fuzz posted:

Call me crazy, but my usual Li-Ming build is all about the magic missile/manaball setup and surgically murdering people with the orb mostly being for laneclear/harassing in team fights.

Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but I usually do okay? :confused:

Nah, the orb build is tons of fun but the easiest to dodge. Although folks knowing how to dodge it can be used as a great way of keeping them from clumping or herding the enemy. Don't really need talents for that though.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
Missile build really can murder the gently caress out of people if you get good at aiming... especially with manaball and the 3 hit extra damage talent since you only need the 3 hits, not all 5 to hit. You just poo poo direct damage on people really fast and it's hard for them to dodge if you position well, especially if they're a :btroll: like Butcher or Azmo.

blastron
Dec 11, 2007

Don't doodle on it!

Fuzz posted:

Missile build really can murder the gently caress out of people if you get good at aiming... especially with manaball and the 3 hit extra damage talent since you only need the 3 hits, not all 5 to hit. You just poo poo direct damage on people really fast and it's hard for them to dodge if you position well, especially if they're a :btroll: like Butcher or Azmo.

This, except Fireflies. The missile speed basically doubles, making it even easier to land, and the decreased mana cost and cooldown lets you spam it constantly.

There's nothing more satisfying in this game then that cash register ding! you get when all three missiles hit.

Alpha Mayo
Jan 15, 2007
hi how are you?
there was this racist piece of shit in your av so I fixed it
you're welcome
pay it forward~

Rip_Van_Winkle posted:

That's because the new hero is The Dark Portal.

It can summon 2 Medivhs, 6 inches apart from each other.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames

blastron posted:

This, except Fireflies. The missile speed basically doubles, making it even easier to land, and the decreased mana cost and cooldown lets you spam it constantly.

There's nothing more satisfying in this game then that cash register ding! you get when all three missiles hit.

you would not believe your eyes

Dodgeball
Sep 24, 2003

Oh no! Dodgeball is really scary!
Maybe Lady Vashj? Could play similar to Medusa from DotA.

HotS has so many WoW characters in it, it's practically an expansion.

Relentless
Sep 22, 2007

It's a perfect day for some mayhem!

Dodgeball posted:

Maybe Lady Vashj? Could play similar to Medusa from DotA.

HotS has so many WoW characters in it, it's practically an expansion.

It's probably Garona for no loving reason.

Dodgeball
Sep 24, 2003

Oh no! Dodgeball is really scary!

Relentless posted:

It's probably Garona for no loving reason.

According to some rando on their boards, the actress for Maiev was in recording lines for Hearthstone. I'd be OK with her, I guess.

Or Cairne.

Or Leeroy Jenkins.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

When in EST do we learn?

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Leeroy would have to be a melee glass cannon assassin, right? Would his Trait or his Ult be 'Let's do this' or the eponymous 'LEEROY!'?

blastron
Dec 11, 2007

Don't doodle on it!

Bogart posted:

you would not believe your eyes

My duo queue partner is sick of this joke. (I am not.)

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

So the new character is a mobile portal?

Kalko
Oct 9, 2004

The Dark Portal is the core replacement hero we've all been waiting for. Trait is to spawn orcs in lane instead of the usual map minions. Q/W/E can be unique units you can spawn on the map and control which require vision or a nearby teammate like Abathur's mines/clone.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

garrosh hellscream when

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

SirSamVimes posted:

garrosh hellscream when

The One True Warchief will come to the Nexus to bring his reckoning upon all the lesser heroes in time SirSamVimes. You just have to be patient

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
I have opened four of five wet tracer skins (+1 dupe). Please end this terrible event blizz.

Airspace
Nov 5, 2010

Macaluso posted:

The One True Warchief will come to the Nexus to bring his reckoning upon all the lesser heroes in time SirSamVimes. You just have to be patient

I too am looking forward to Blackhand.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
If it's an Orc, my money's on Grom.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Macaluso posted:

I'm putting all my chips on Akama
I'd love this, because Blizzard really poo poo the bed on Akama in terms of working him into the lore considering how important he is in TFT.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
It's obviously Symmetra; the carwash is just out of frame.

The Burning Legion was not meant for greatness.

EdRush
Dec 13, 2005

by R. Guyovich

blastron posted:

Judgement

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

Can't wait for yet another warcraft hero

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

It's obviously Symmetra; the carwash is just out of frame.

The Burning Legion was not meant for greatness.

She's right behind Maiev on my wishlist, so gently caress yeah, bring on the microwave.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

AlphaKeny1 posted:

Can't wait for yet another warcraft hero

Me either friend :)

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

It's the Dark Portal and it's demonic eyes. Varian was added to the game immediately after he died. Kil'jaeden has extremely recently died in the WoW plot. It is blatantly Kil'jaeden.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaldaris
Aug 10, 2008

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
Awesome possum!

SKULL.GIF posted:

It's the Dark Portal and it's demonic eyes. Varian was added to the game immediately after he died. Kil'jaeden has extremely recently died in the WoW plot. It is blatantly Kil'jaeden.

I would be O K with Archimonde as well!