Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

girl pants posted:

It kills me that these nerdlingers don't even want girlfriends, they just want to abuse young women the way they perceive "Chad" is doing. They're literally depressed to the point of suicide that they're not attractive enough for women to approach them without having to do anything. Having normal faces isn't enough, they're ready to kill themselves because they don't get to have experiences almost nobody other than, say, Chris Hemsworth has. It's honestly hilarious

honestly by the standards of the horrifically degrading things these guys think "Chad" is doing holywood a-listers are probably up to fairly vanilla stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
While we're on the topic of culture, here's an important instructional video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nQ6c7WIudE

girl pants
Sep 21, 2006
I feel a great disturbance in my pants

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

honestly by the standards of the horrifically degrading things these guys think "Chad" is doing holywood a-listers are probably up to fairly vanilla stuff.

Oh yeah, I picked Hems because he seems like he probably gets hit on a fair amount by women. They definitely have a horribly warped view of sexuality. I'm phone posting so I can't find it but that one reddit post from the incel who found his roommate's sex tape and was horrified by how loving their sex was, was amazing.

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

invisible or nonexistent, and should be treated as such

fruit on the bottom posted:

I am 23, in the UK and I will join Islam to get a woman AND be treated equally with respect.

I can't take showers or work out but I will learn a new language, memorize scripture and adapt to a new discipline that would involve changing my whole life. Sure you will.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

chumbler posted:

The internet and sex segregated schools, for a start.

But mainly the internet.

Sex segregated schools really gently caress up dudes, but apparently its really good for girls so I guess sacrifices need to be made.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

saw a young couple today made me sick

this dork with an awful haircut dressed in an ill-fitting cheap shirt and jeans and baseball hat holding hands, kissing a beautiful girl. I caught his eye and he just looked back in disgust then smirked.

I was so close to punching the bastard in the throat. how come he has so much success with women and I can't?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

lazorexplosion posted:

saw a young couple today made me sick

this dork with an awful haircut dressed in an ill-fitting cheap shirt and jeans and baseball hat holding hands, kissing a beautiful girl. I caught his eye and he just looked back in disgust then smirked.

I was so close to punching the bastard in the throat. how come he has so much success with women and I can't?

Gonna go with "because of your judgemental nature and victimhood complex" friend.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post
So Criminal Minds has an incel episode. Worth a chuckle if you have Netflix.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

La Brea Carpet posted:

How does it compare to the SVU Gamergate episode?

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

I want to (emotionally) hurt a female

Maybe even physically, who knows.

Me too. I'd honestly rather prefer hurting one in some way than actually having sex at this point.

Me too. I want her to cry and plead with me but remain completely unaffected. I want to crush her ego and any sense of self worth she would have had.

my friend catfishes roasties and even gets them to drive 30+ mins for the fakechad. the tears are so satisfying. you could also yelp anytime you get any subhuman treatment and cost them their job.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

I did the same stuff you wish you could've done. I'm average looking. It doesn't work. You have to be part of the 7 percent of men that women only like. 93 percent of men are unattractive according to women, and no matter what we do or how "confident" or social we are, it doesn't make any difference. It's 2017. 93 percent of young men will never kiss a girl this year. There's so many guys on subs talking about "how dry their year has been and no girl has liked them" it's not just us.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Mods please change my name to catfishing roasties

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

lazorexplosion posted:

I want to (emotionally) hurt a female

Maybe even physically, who knows.

Me too. I'd honestly rather prefer hurting one in some way than actually having sex at this point.

Me too. I want her to cry and plead with me but remain completely unaffected. I want to crush her ego and any sense of self worth she would have had.

my friend catfishes roasties and even gets them to drive 30+ mins for the fakechad. the tears are so satisfying. you could also yelp anytime you get any subhuman treatment and cost them their job.

This post and it's responses, though really disgusting, explain this whole incel thing so much better than anyone else could.

These incels need a Chad so bad.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

lazorexplosion posted:

I did the same stuff you wish you could've done. I'm average looking. It doesn't work. You have to be part of the 7 percent of men that women only like. 93 percent of men are unattractive according to women, and no matter what we do or how "confident" or social we are, it doesn't make any difference. It's 2017. 93 percent of young men will never kiss a girl this year. There's so many guys on subs talking about "how dry their year has been and no girl has liked them" it's not just us.

I feel like the methodology used to arrive at these figures could use some peer review.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

How does it compare to the SVU Gamergate episode?

Well it has Joe Montagna reading Elliot Roger style rants, but no Ice-T pwning n00bs. So a wash.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

I'm a big guy, 6'5, 300+ lbs, with a balding head but the hair I have is large enough to cover my chin. The other day this blonde slut called me Hagrid, I wanted to smash her face against the wall tbh, but didn't even do anything, it was pure suicide fuel.

You should have offered to show her your wand.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Say Nothing posted:

You should have offered to show her your wand.

can't hagrid not use a wand, or his wand is all tiny and hosed up or something? i feel like there's an analogy there

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

can't hagrid not use a wand, or his wand is all tiny and hosed up or something? i feel like there's an analogy there

He allegedly misused it on another student, and was banned from using it again.*

(*not exactly, but fits this subreddit)

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Incels are not HP fans btw because of who it's written by. And also presumably its themes about how being an insufferable rear end in a top hat is a bad thing.

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

13Pandora13 posted:

He allegedly misused it on another student, and was banned from using it again.*

(*not exactly, but fits this subreddit)

then hid it in an umbrella and told Harry not to tell when he used it in front of him

also relevant to this subreddit, probably

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Barudak posted:

Sex segregated schools really gently caress up dudes, but apparently its really good for girls so I guess sacrifices need to be made.

Yeah probably mostly a net gain, unless they're religious schools. But really there's probably no way to make high not gently caress up at least some people.

Incels are not HP fans btw because of who it's written by. And also presumably its themes about how being an insufferable rear end in a top hat is a bad thing.

But the most insufferable rear end in a top hat is the hero. That being said, Harry Potter is a total Chad.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
He also used it to pork a preteen boy.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

He also used it to pork a preteen boy.

ahahahaha beautiful

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.

La Brea Carpet posted:

Which episode?

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

Hollismason posted:

Which episode?

Season 12 episode 15 called Alpha Male"

girl pants
Sep 21, 2006
I feel a great disturbance in my pants
iirc Hagrid's wand was snapped in half and he keeps the two halves in a flowery umbrella. He was expelled because Voldemort accused him of opening the Chamber of Secrets and killing a girl with a basilisk. I'm not sure if that works as an incel analogy but I can definitely imagine falling over stone dead at the first sight of an incel's sad wrinkly troll dick.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

girl pants posted:

iirc Hagrid's wand was snapped in half and he keeps the two halves in a flowery umbrella. He was expelled because Voldemort accused him of opening the Chamber of Secrets and killing a girl with a basilisk. I'm not sure if that works as an incel analogy but I can definitely imagine falling over stone dead at the first sight of an incel's sad wrinkly troll dick.

He "snapped" and killed a girl

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

It makes me lol that incels get so mad about being "forced to change" just to get girls. I don't mean facial structure or whatever, just their poo poo personality. I'm into a ton of super nerdy stuff, and always have been, and by the time I was about 14 I realized that if I wanted girls to talk to me I could just not bring up D&D or Warhammer 40k or whatever poo poo they didn't care about, and it was no big deal. I remember having friends who would come up to me at parties and try and talk to me about those things and I was like "Get out of my face you fuckin nerd. This is a party".

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

Then he should have shouted 'expelliarmus!' and ejaculated on her.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Yorkshire Pudding posted:

It makes me lol that incels get so mad about being "forced to change" just to get girls. I don't mean facial structure or whatever, just their poo poo personality. I'm into a ton of super nerdy stuff, and always have been, and by the time I was about 14 I realized that if I wanted girls to talk to me I could just not bring up D&D or Warhammer 40k or whatever poo poo they didn't care about, and it was no big deal. I remember having friends who would come up to me at parties and try and talk to me about those things and I was like "Get out of my face you fuckin nerd. This is a party".

Lets see you try doing this with negative chin

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"

I'm a big guy, 6'5, 300+ lbs, with a balding head but the hair I have is large enough to cover my chin.

Is anyone else imagining him growing his remaining hair long and braiding it into his beard? No wonder the ladies don't like it.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

I've been reading Yuval Noah Harari's Homo Deus over the last couple of days and I can't help but think Incels are sociologically ahead of the curve. If the predicted mass automation of jobs does happen in the next twenty or so years, then you're going to get a lot of unemployable young people stuck at home with just the internet and ever more immersive and addictive video games to piss away their lives in. The incel brand of intense self-loathing, worthlessness and intense misogyny is probably going to become a hell of a lot more commonplace if more and more young men are isolated, socially maladjusted and physically unhealthy.

Feels like there's an important sociology paper waiting to be written on the whats, whys and hows of incels. We need to work out ways to avoid the dark incel future.

Incidentally, Japan really is far ahead of us in incel science.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

That's what the sex bots are for.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

These guys are incredibly good at finding pictures of really, really hot guys to represent "Chad" and coming up with extremely graphic descriptions of how well-endowed he is.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Universe Master posted:

That's what the sex bots are for.

Sexbot repair guru is going to be a big money spinner in our bright new future.

*sighs as yet another strangled and stabbed Shy Satsumi is brought in with a predictably mangled oval office*

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

I can just imagine this guy walking up to everyone at the family reunion with a measuring tape.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Mr. Flunchy posted:

I've been reading Yuval Noah Harari's Homo Deus over the last couple of days and I can't help but think Incels are sociologically ahead of the curve. If the predicted mass automation of jobs does happen in the next twenty or so years, then you're going to get a lot of unemployable young people stuck at home with just the internet and ever more immersive and addictive video games to piss away their lives in. The incel brand of intense self-loathing, worthlessness and intense misogyny is probably going to become a hell of a lot more commonplace if more and more young men are isolated, socially maladjusted and physically unhealthy.

Feels like there's an important sociology paper waiting to be written on the whats, whys and hows of incels. We need to work out ways to avoid the dark incel future.

Incidentally, Japan really is far ahead of us in incel science.

I really don't think these people are trying very hard for a job.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Don't doxx me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Mr. Flunchy posted:

Sexbot repair guru is going to be a big money spinner in our bright new future.

*sighs as yet another strangled and stabbed Shy Satsumi is brought in with a predictably mangled oval office*

Well the labia have to get bigger with every sex act for realism, of course.

• Locked thread