Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/887874461160144896

daniel's cracked the code

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:thunk:

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

"what if"

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

zakkro posted:

I hope Hannity does an expose on this subforum.

He's desperate enough to cover it.

god if I can get Sean Hannity to say 'one user called sexpig by night made numerous mean comments about the president' in that crazy serious voice he uses to assure his audience this thing that sounds like a joke is actual LIFE AND DEATH, I may fuckin kill myself then and there because there's no topping that.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

you're late to the game dan dale

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

GobiasIndustries posted:

John McCain is such a hero for constantly voting to steal healthcare from millions of Americans.

bernie sanders agrees, apparently

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

joke's on ya'll, putin's been trying to kill jill stein for twenty years but polonium is neutralized by the healing power of crystals

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Office Pig posted:

god he's lumpy

that's a dire fuckin' slam on chewbacca's kid

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I bet if we write Sean Hannity gay enough, he'll notice it. that seems like the type of thing he vanity searches. Sean Hannity Gay

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Waiting for the "If we had my health care McCain wouldn't have died." in 6 months.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

zakkro posted:

I hope Hannity does an expose on this subforum.

He's desperate enough to cover it.

maybe if we all hold our hands and just post "donald trump retire bitch" for several pages in a row we'll get a hannity shoutout for hypernormalizing uh bad words against the president

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
what if trimp is bad and dumb? What then? Then will the repbulicans impeach him?

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/BillyCorben/status/887846028627628036

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Yinlock posted:

bernie sanders agrees, apparently

I am disappointed with everyone on the left today.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

donald trump retire bitch

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Philthy posted:

Waiting for the "If we had my health care McCain wouldn't have died." in 6 months.

6 months? try 6 days after he kicks it

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

any1 remember those "kill Barney" browser games from the 90s

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
John McCain has been a dedicated and patriotic public servant for his entire life and I hope he doesn't die soon from his lumpy brain, but also gently caress John McCain.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

john mccain heroically torpedoed his own presidential campaign in 2008 by acting like a confused old man when the economy crashed. in doing so he did the most noble thing a republican politician could do: lose

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

sexpig by night posted:

god if I can get Sean Hannity to say 'one user called sexpig by night made numerous mean comments about the president' in that crazy serious voice he uses to assure his audience this thing that sounds like a joke is actual LIFE AND DEATH, I may fuckin kill myself then and there because there's no topping that.

send an anonymous tip to Hannity that C-SPAM is a hot bed of anti-Donny sentiment

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

That DICK! posted:

I bet if we write Sean Hannity gay enough, he'll notice it. that seems like the type of thing he vanity searches. Sean Hannity Gay

nah Sean Hannity isn't gay, he's gay for dead people. He's necrogay (for dead people).

edit: he is also the worst.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP7Lixcc_jQ

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Sean Hannity cuck cuckold sex with Hannity's wife Sean Hannity's kids dna test Sean Hannity cuckoldry

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

in any other year this would be the biggest news around

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

while I'm reminiscing let's replace Sean hannity with coconut monkey

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

nah Sean Hannity isn't gay, he's gay for dead people. He's necrogay (for dead people).

edit: he is also the worst.

I'm not saying that Sean Hannity gay. I'm saying it's important that we write Sean Hannity gay.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

https://twitter.com/mickeysanto/status/887853991660589060

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Office Pig posted:

in any other year this would be the biggest news around

no this is just florida

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I'm happy there's a tumor in the old maverick's brain

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

this owns.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

so mad these trucks are parked here what can I do to make them leave....shoot the tires that will make things better yes, I love donald tramp and Im' american.

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

sexpig by night posted:

This is the forum that killed Tim Russert after all

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

man shoots out tires of cars being outside his house, causing them to be stuck there.

inside the mind of a republican.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

:hellyeah:

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Sean Hannity is the handsomest man on television

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

if only att had easement this not happen

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

completely normal

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

I'm happy there's a tumor in the old maverick's brain

so rebellious he died, rip

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

That DICK! posted:

I'm not saying that Sean Hannity gay. I'm saying it's important that we write Sean Hannity gay.

oooooooooooooooohhhhh.
Sean Hannity Gay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Lindsey graham is losing his BFF
https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/887876756346068992

• Locked thread