Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Trunpdumping on sessions is way bigger news than some old dude dying imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/887864613601107972

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Trumpron

Macrump

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

That interview is a...woof

oh man

probably would've been better off just not doing it at all

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

wait uhhh he admitted to knowing about junior's meeting

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

bruh

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

yeah, if anyone in the thread hasn't actually clicked the link, you absolutely should read this because it's pretty great from paragraph 1 onward

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/19/us/politics/trump-interview-transcript.html

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

quote:

TRUMP: She was opposing sanctions. She was totally opposed to any sanctions for Russia.

BAKER: When was that?

HABERMAN: Do you remember when that was? I don’t remember that.

_________

TRUMP: I just saw it. I just saw it. She was opposed to sanctions, strongly opposed to sanctions on Russia.

HABERMAN: This is post-Crimea, I’m assuming? Is that what we would be talking about?

TRUMP: I don’t really know. … But in that time. And don’t forget, Crimea was given away during Obama. Not during Trump. In fact, I was on one of the shows, I said they’re exactly right, they didn’t have it as it exactly. But he was — this — Crimea was gone during the Obama administration, and he gave, he allowed it to get away. You know, he can talk tough all he wants, in the meantime he talked tough to North Korea. And he didn’t actually. He didn’t talk tough to North Korea. You know, we have a big problem with North Korea. Big. Big, big. You look at all of the things, you look at the line in the sand. The red line in the sand in Syria. He didn’t do the shot. I did the shot. Had he done that shot, he wouldn’t have had — had he done something dramatic, because if you remember, they had a tremendous gas attack after he made that statement. Much bigger than the one they had with me.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

for a second I doubted that this was real :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Business Gorillas posted:

oh my god between mccain's cancer and trumps interview this is already a great birthday

happy birthday!!!!!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Reality Winner posted:

Yup. And not just Sessions, but also Mueller, the Deputy AG, the acting FBI director, and the former FBI director.

And then hinting that the nominated FBI director will be his lapdog.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
alpha male gorilla mindset idol:

"the french president holds my hands i enjoy it ever so much"

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Reality Winner posted:

what was this

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Business Gorillas posted:

oh my god between mccain's cancer and trumps interview this is already a great birthday

:toot:

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
You know, he can talk tough all he wants, in the meantime he talked tough to North Korea. And he didn’t actually. He didn’t talk tough to North Korea. You know, we have a big problem with North Korea. Big. Big, big.

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

Spoeank posted:

ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DIFFERENT UNIFORMS

100,000 different uniforms

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,
~picture of Mark Zuckerberg greeting Trump and Macron in Paris~

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

TRUMP181: [crosstalk]

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

quote:

TRUMP: Look, Sessions gets the job. Right after he gets the job, he recuses himself.

BAKER: Was that a mistake?

TRUMP: Well, Sessions should have never recused himself, and if he was going to recuse himself, he should have told me before he took the job, and I would have picked somebody else.

HABERMAN: He gave you no heads up at all, in any sense?

TRUMP: Zero. So Jeff Sessions takes the job, gets into the job, recuses himself. I then have — which, frankly, I think is very unfair to the president. How do you take a job and then recuse yourself? If he would have recused himself before the job, I would have said, “Thanks, Jeff, but I can’t, you know, I’m not going to take you.” It’s extremely unfair, and that’s a mild word, to the president. So he recuses himself. I then end up with a second man, who’s a deputy.

HABERMAN: Rosenstein.

TRUMP: Who is he? And Jeff hardly knew. He’s from Baltimore.

quote:

TRUMP: So, now what happens is, he leaves the office. Rosenstein leaves the office. The next day, he is appointed special counsel. I said, what the hell is this all about? Talk about conflicts? But he was interviewing for the job. There were many other conflicts that I haven’t said, but I will at some point. So Jeff Sessions, Jeff Sessions gave some bad answers.

HABERMAN: You mean at the hearing?

TRUMP: Yeah, he gave some answers that were simple questions and should have been simple answers, but they weren’t. He then becomes attorney general, and he then announces he’s going to recuse himself. Why wouldn’t he have told me that before?

HABERMAN: Why do you think it was? What do you think it was?

TRUMP: I don’t know.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

reading trump interviews is like when I'd try to play WoW after taking ambien

gregday
May 23, 2003

the red line in the sand

zakkro
May 29, 2015

This has been a pretty good hump day

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
I'm only 31, but all I care about in life now is living long enough to see the piss tape

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

GrimGypsy posted:

reading trump interviews is like when I'd try to play WoW after taking ambien

yeah, I have difficulty reading or listening to dialogue from him for an extended period. it's just nonsensical and it makes my head feel heavy

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Nichael posted:

So, we're having a good time. C-SPAM is doing great.

i have decided 2 stop being even a lil nit charitable or respectful toward people who do not care whether i live or die yet declare themselves my rightful governor and i hope one day you will feel that way too

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

how long is the respectable mainstream discourse going to be able to pretend this man is lucid lol

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
gently caress his word salad is giving me an onset delay glioblastoma that ill feel 30 years from now if im not nuclear ash

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Al! posted:

i have decided 2 stop being even a lil nit charitable or respectful toward people who do not care whether i live or die yet declare themselves my rightful governor and i hope one day you will feel that way too

but I do?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I cannot emphasize enough how important it is that you read this interview because it is like a hundred levels beyond parody

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/JesseLehrich/status/887886624335446017

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
the interview is amazzinnnggg

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
im still laughing at "He didn’t do the shot. I did the shot. "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azEy4OUeZs4&t=11s

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
so is the [garbled] just incomprehensible poo poo coming out of trumps mouth

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
also trump's brain is gone

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/becket/status/887885091585667074

:gay:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

maddow and o'donnell seemed to think that the sessions bash session was going to matter in some sense, but I doubt it

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Does anyone remeber that episode of Batman The Animated Series where Mad Hatter traps Batman in a dream-like state. At first Bruce is confused but he rolls with it. Eventually he realizes there's no way this poo poo is real so he jumps off a bell tower to his death only to wake up in Mad Hatter's lair?

That's where this is headed right?

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/chrisgeidner/status/887887619849310208

still no idea how nato spending works

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

img-distorting-thinky-face.gif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004