Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

this is you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw88MWoqenQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

https://youtu.be/gVfg2wtkHlQ

my very first youtube video! It is jumpy as gently caress!!! I have poo poo editing software and it did... that. Whatever, it is for my parents!! It will be their 35th Anniversary on the 24th, they are going camping and getting drunk... as you do!

:) :) :)

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Hard no. posted:

my very first youtube video! It is jumpy as gently caress!!! I have poo poo editing software and it did... that. Whatever, it is for my parents!! It will be their 35th Anniversary on the 24th, they are going camping and getting drunk... as you do!

:allears:

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Hard no. posted:

Very well done!

Also, I totally expected you to have a French accent. I was surprised!

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Only when I speak French! :) Desert Bus says I have a "youtube accent", which is not.. French :) English accent in English, French accent in French.

I am in a good mood today, my dad called, both of my parents were super emotional. :) Which is a good thing! Dad said it was good.. for an "emo song", which he calls... all music

Teagan has a new favorite as of 16:37 on Jul 19, 2017

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Hard no. posted:

:swoon:

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Hard no. posted:

:kimchi:

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
I'm digging the poo poo out of that quilt/blanket. Wanna snuggle with it.

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

Hard no. posted:

:guitar: awesome

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THIS GAME WHO GETS LAID
What are the odds my friend from undergrad who I basically haven't seen since (graduated a year after me) start new jobs at the same company on the same day?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Hard no. posted:

SUBSCRIBED

in_queso_emergency
Jan 20, 2014
dog is my accessory:3:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

in_queso_emergency posted:

dog is my accessory:3:

Wanna pet that dog. :3:

in_queso_emergency
Jan 20, 2014
She's what I look at to bleach my vision after seeing all your marvelous AUG posts. :shobon:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

She's what I look at to bleach my vision after seeing all your marvelous AUG posts. :shobon:

Lol. 10/10 post

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I do what I do for the good of my country. :911:

in_queso_emergency
Jan 20, 2014
now she is dead inside but I survived to lurk AUG another day. You are indeed doing the lords work.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

now she is dead inside but I survived to lurk AUG another day. You are indeed doing the lords work.

Don't let your dog look at my posts. :ohdear:

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

omg I'm gonna be famous!!

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Randaconda posted:

I do what I do for the good of my country. :911:

I'm still not convinced you're not taking all those AUG photos yourself. Yeah. Could see most, if not all of these coming from N. Central FL. poo poo, I could get plenty of AUG here in Gainesville.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zipperelli. posted:

I'm still not convinced you're not taking all those AUG photos yourself. Yeah. Could see most, if not all of these coming from N. Central FL. poo poo, I could get plenty of AUG here in Gainesville.

There's not really a lot of people in Bradford County, so I have to extend my reach.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Hard no. posted:

So... uh... are you looking for groupies? Is there like an application or something? :sweatdrop:

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Absurd Alhazred posted:

So... uh... are you looking for groupies? Is there like an application or something? :sweatdrop:

you know my pm's are broken still, right? :( I need more goon friends

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Hard no. posted:

you know my pm's are broken still, right? :( I need more goon friends

Mienne aussi. My email is always open, however. :)

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Mienne aussi. My email is always open, however. :)

well, how am I supposed to get it without you broadcasting it over SA? :P I can receive messages and reply, but not send original ones. On several occasions I have had to have other goons write pm's for me :P :P I also cannot view profiles.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Hard no. posted:

well, how am I supposed to get it without you broadcasting it over SA? :P I can receive messages and reply, but not send original ones. On several occasions I have had to have other goons write pm's for me :P :P

Send me any stuff you want and I'll pass it along.
Especially if it's really weird.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Hard no. posted:

well, how am I supposed to get it without you broadcasting it over SA? :P I can receive messages and reply, but not send original ones. On several occasions I have had to have other goons write pm's for me :P :P I also cannot view profiles.

It's in my profile. :ssh: :wink:

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

LingcodKilla posted:

Send me any stuff you want and I'll pass it along.
Especially if it's really weird.

Seconding this. I love weird poo poo.

Also, I'm always open to having goon friends. PM me with your weird stories, anecdotes, terrible jokes or if you're just down to talk to someone new! I can reply in kind with gross and funny medical stories from working on the ambulance for the last 5 years.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Lingcodkilla is like my go-between :) I can't see his profile, so like skype me his email address :P hahaha.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Hard no. posted:

Lingcodkilla is like my go-between :) I can't see his profile, so like skype me his email address :P hahaha.

Oh, for the love of Tabernak! :P

absurd.alhazred@zoho.com

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

goon friends forever!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Well schucks what am I good for now?

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

LingcodKilla posted:

Well schucks what am I good for now?

Oh, I don't know, only pleasant and engaging conversation and friendship :) Match-make me some more goon friends!

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Just popping in to say I love all of you. Have a great night.

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo
Take advantage of dental insurance if you have it, goons! After years of neglecting my mouth I finally have coverage and spent three hours in the chair getting too many things fixed/repaired (including two broken crowns)

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I got some neato prescription sunglasses. Now if only I could go outside without dying.

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Picnic Princess posted:

I got some neato prescription sunglasses. Now if only I could go outside without dying.

Fab

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

FreshFeesh posted:

Take advantage of dental insurance if you have it, goons! After years of neglecting my mouth I finally have coverage and spent three hours in the chair getting too many things fixed/repaired (including two broken crowns)

Listen to this wise, handsome man.
I neglected mine for a long time (poor, no insurance). Now I'm modestly covered and have been in for 10 hours so far and another 3.5 this weekend.

poo poo sucks. Brush your teeth and rinse after coffee.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Picnic Princess posted:

Picnic Princess my sister you are older than me
Do you still feel the pain of the scars that won't heal
Your eyes have died but you see more than I
Picnic Princess you're a star in the face of the sky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

syscall girl posted:

Picnic Princess my sister you are older than me