Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
If only Jim Varney were still alive to give the dedicated actor treatment that playing Donald Trump, President, is going to require in the eventual movie about his presidency.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

If only Jim Varney were still alive to give the dedicated actor treatment that playing Donald Trump, President, is going to require in the eventual movie about his presidency.

We got something better

Larry the Cable Guy

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Madcosby posted:

TRUMP: I would say yeah. I would say yes. By the way, I would say, I don’t — I don’t — I mean, it’s possible there’s a condo or something, so, you know, I sell a lot of condo units, and somebody from Russia buys a condo, who knows?

TRUMP: I don't make money from Russia, In fact I put out a letter saying that I don't make from one of the most highly respected law firms accounting firms.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Tumble posted:

so basically by next monday, Trump will claim "We were just so close, so so so close, it was going to pass, the healthcare repeal was. I had been saying how close we were because it was just about to pass with a tremendous amount of votes except John McCain had gotten brain cancer and so I sent him a really great card and we had to wait because we were just so close, maybe less than a vote shy but you know cancer is just so so bad."

:golfclap:

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Vintage McCain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrnRU3ocIH4

Mental Hospitality
Jan 5, 2011

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

Jim Varney, George Carlin, John Candy, Chris Farley...

They would all have to be in this movie and it would win all the awards.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

"Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly? Because her father is Janet Reno."

-John McCain.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

"Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly? Because her father is Janet Reno."

-John McCain.

Idgi that doesn't even mske sny sense

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

The lol comes from McCain thinking that was funny/appropriate.

Oh and Chelsea was 18 years old at the time.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

lmaooo

cnut
May 3, 2016

Lime Tonics posted:

Democrats file no confidence resolution against Trump, listing 88 reasons why he is unfit to serve as President

LOL, 88 :godwinning:

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

the joke makes total sense, it's not a terrible joke, it's just not very appropriate!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Stefan Prodan posted:

the joke makes total sense, it's not a terrible joke, it's just not very appropriate!

Please explain it for me then

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
lol I'm gettin trolled but whatever

the joke has many punchlines: that janet reno is ugly, that hillary clinton is unfaithful, and that she cheated on bill with janet reno (who is a man LOL)

I mean it's not super hilarious but it's a joke that at least has a punchline, I have heard way worse jokes

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Stefan Prodan posted:

lol I'm gettin trolled but whatever

the joke has many punchlines: that janet reno is ugly, that hillary clinton is unfaithful, and that she cheated on bill with janet reno (who is a man LOL)

How csn a joke have many punchlines?

It just seems unfocused to me.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
that's true, we don't have the technology for multi-punchline jokes yet

maybe someday

the main punchline is "father", it's misdirection

you're supposed to hear "Janet reno is her ____" and think you got the joke but then you hear father and go ha ha oh I get it janet reno's a man wasn't expecting that, good joke dad

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman
Lol, "look at me!!!", "am I not posting lols?!?", "no, you're derailing a thread", ":downssmuggo:"

#57Dchinesecheckersatanarby'sdrive-thru

Suck my god drat balls.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Get well soon

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

TotalLossBrain posted:

Get well soon

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
i'm giving the benefit of the doubt and assuming oxballs is just autistic and not actively trolling in this one particular instance

if I'm getting trolled then oh no I got mightily pwned i guess

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

NotWearingPants posted:

TRUMP: I don't make money from Russia, In fact I put out a letter saying that I don't make from one of the most highly respected law firms accounting firms.

#withfewexceptions

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
president piss baby

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

quote:

Trump tells a crowd at CPAC that Putin sent him a present during Miss Universe with a note and he “spoke to all of his people.”

quote:

“We just left Moscow,” Trump said. “He could not have been nicer. He was so nice and so everything. But you have to give him credit that what he’s doing for that country in terms of their world prestige is very strong.”

In the same interview, Trump praises Putin’s invasion of Crimea.

“Well, he’s done an amazing job of taking the mantle,” Trump said. “And he’s taken it away from the President, and you look at what he’s doing. And so smart. When you see the riots in a country because they’re hurting the Russians, OK, ‘We’ll go and take it over.’ And he really goes step by step by step, and you have to give him a lot of credit.”

quote:

Speaking at the National Press Club, Trump says he spoke “indirectly and directly” with Putin at Miss Universe.

”I own Miss Universe, I was in Russia, I was in Moscow recently and I spoke, indirectly and directly, with President Putin, who could not have been nicer, and we had a tremendous success.”

quote:

Trump tells Jeffrey Lord of the American Spectator that Putin treated him “unbelievably well” during Miss Universe and cites Putin to say the term “American exceptionalism” is a “dangerous term.”

“Well, I think it’s a very dangerous term in one way, because I heard Putin saying, ‘Who do they think they are, saying they’re exceptional?’ You can feel you’re exceptional, but when you start throwing it in other countries’ faces or other people’s faces, I actually think it’s a very dangerous term to use,” Trump tells Lord, a CNN contributor. “Well, I heard that Putin was saying to somebody—you know I had the Miss Universe contest over in Moscow recently, six months ago, and Putin, by the way, treated us unbelievably well. And it was at that time that Putin said, ‘Who do they think they are saying they’re exceptional?’ And I understand that. You know, he said, ‘Why are they exceptional? They have killings in the streets. Look at what’s going on in Chicago and different places. They have all of this turmoil, all of the things that are happening in there.’”

quote:

Trump tells the Daily Mail about his relationship with Putin: “the relationship is great, and it would be great if I had the position I should have.”

Trump also said he received “a gift from Putin – an award and a beautiful letter.” He does not confirm or deny meeting with Putin when asked.

quote:

Trump answers “yes,” when asked by Fox News' Sean Hannity if he’s had any contact with Vladimir Putin.

“So I was there two years ago. We had a tremendous success with the Miss Universe contest in -- I own Miss Universe, Miss USA, all of that, and it does great,” Trump said. “It's on NBC, but that's OK. But it does fantastically well. And two years ago, we had it in Moscow, and it was a tremendous success. And I got to meet everybody. I got to meet all –”

When asked if he spoke to him during pageant, Trump responds, “I don't want to say.” Trump says Putin hates Obama and when Hannity asked if Putin told him that, Trump again says, “I don’t want to say.”

quote:

Trump says he’d get along well with Putin:

“I think I’d get along well with Putin. I know many of the people. I had a major event there two years ago in Moscow, as you know. It was a tremendous success. An amazing success. I think I’d get along well with Putin.”

quote:

Trump tells conservative radio host Michael Savage he’s met Vladimir Putin.

“Yes,” Trump says. “Yes, a long time ago. We got along great, by the way.”

quote:

Told Bill O’Reilly that Putin was his “stablemate” on 60 Minutes.

“Well, you know, I actually hosted it 10 years ago and Lorne Michaels called me up the other day. He said I'd love to have you host and I agreed to it because it's an honor. I did 60 Minutes last week — that was an honor. My stablemate was Vladimir Putin and we did very well.”

Our president is so unbelievably pathetic, lol

Play fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Jul 20, 2017

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

sloppo posted:

president piss baby

The Ghost of Chris Farley IS...President Piss Baby /movie voice

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Silent majority please stay silent

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

my new dog posted:

I'm not saying you should kill yourselves or anything but it sure is quiet that way.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hey... Hey Donny how's the wall project coming along. What about the health care. What about the making america great and not have the world laughing at u. Haha

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

I remember this and it shows how hosed R voters were even back then. Not a fan of McCain but omfg how far the right has fallen :smith:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Feminasty Slut posted:

I'm not saying you should kill yourselves or anything but it sure is quiet that way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAApJ1nHX2w

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum
The best balls are Doctor Dogballs, in BYOB where things are chill and good and cool. When you have had your fill of LOLs at Dorito Jam-Jam Temp, come hang with cool and good friends in BYOB!

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

my new dog posted:

This should be a new global forums rule

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Kak posted:

McCain has brain cancer.

That's what politics does to ya :downsrim:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/jessica_roy/sta...ber%3D2%23pti20

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

Let us not forget in the light of McCain's personal tragedy that he's a poo poo

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

Play posted:

Our president is so unbelievably pathetic, lol

And so smart.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

I like to believe the tumor was caused by listening to too much insane dumbass garbage said by Sarah Palin

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

here's part of a transcript of the interview

https://nyti.ms/2vE3Bbg

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

TRUMP: But the Bastille Day parade was — now that was a super-duper — O.K. I mean, that was very much more than normal. They must have had 200 planes over our heads. Normally you have the planes and that’s it, like the Super Bowl parade. And everyone goes crazy, and that’s it. That happened for — and you know what else that was nice? It was limited. You know, it was two hours, and the parade ended. It didn’t go a whole day. They didn’t go crazy. You don’t want to leave, but you have to. Or you want to leave, really.

These things are going on all day. It was a two-hour parade. They had so many different zones. Maybe 100,000 different uniforms, different divisions, different bands. Then we had the retired, the older, the ones who were badly injured. The whole thing, it was an incredible thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jose posted:

That happened for — and you know what else that was nice? It was limited. You know, it was two hours, and the parade ended. It didn’t go a whole day. They didn’t go crazy. You don’t want to leave, but you have to. Or you want to leave, really.

wat