Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

im proud of my boys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

new kind of cat posted:

lol at all these feel good tweets about how a senile 80 year old man is totally gonna loving own the poo poo out of that brain tumor

i'd say this trend is deeply concerning

lmao

i like the idea that cancer is something that only strong willed people can beat

cancer is really just a test of a man's character

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
https://twitter.com/lowtax/status/887983558144471040

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Kashuno posted:

"Doesn't scare anybody" but the bitch was too scared to give their name

Who would want the hassle?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/WOWK13News/status/888041882969919488

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

Who would want the hassle?

non-bitchbois

BIG MEATY SHITS
Mar 13, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Soiled Meat

hm yes the dude who says he doesn't know anything about the Comey/Mueller situation is the perfect candidate to lead the FBI.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Serf posted:

im p sure padding kids is hosed up

but as someone who spent their summers in college trying to wrangle groups of 4th graders into doing homework and not killing each other for the after-school program: i get it

P sure it is too, but the Christian schools that paddled us sure thought they were doing god's work

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.

"incident involved state Game and Inland Fisheries officer Scott Naff"

bitch you aint a fuckin cop

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You fools! All this effort towards Russia is playing right into Trumps tiny baby hands. Go ahead and arrest Don Jr the only one in the family who even tries to protect his sisters from daddy. Then have J.KUSH share a cell with Don Jr taking another man out of the Trump family. Eventually it will Just be Trump alone in the white house with his darling daughter Ivanka. There will be no one left to protect her and nothing to stop him.

Trump is rich he can do whatever he wants in situations like this.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/waltshaub/status/887902356377141248

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

quote:

“Oh,” Trump said, flashing his notorious disdain for handshakes as I extended my arm. He stood and reached, Martian-like, for my hand, as if the ritual were not the habit of businessmen or politicians. Hicks, meanwhile, settled into a $5,000 red velvet Knoll lounge chair. She affixed a smile to her face, and then said nothing more to me. As if speaking were not the habit of a spokesperson.

quote:

I wanted Hicks to help me understand just how all this had come to pass, how a person who'd never worked in politics had nonetheless become the most improbably important operative in this election. But she declined my request to talk. Instead, she arranged something more surreal: I could talk about her with Donald Trump, in front of her.

Trump, of course, has little experience with subjects other than Trump, which he made clear when I asked him about Hicks's quick ascent to his inner circle. “Bill O'Reilly last night said it is the greatest political event in his lifetime,” Trump said, exaggerating O'Reilly's point. “The most incredible political event in his lifetime! That's pretty big. You know, who knew this was going to happen? So…” He pivoted, reluctantly, to the topic at hand. “Hope's been involved from the beginning, and she has been absolutely terrific.”

quote:

It was her job to facilitate Trump's rebuke of the Pope after His Holiness questioned the Christianity of anybody who would build a border wall (kind of Trump's thing). And it was she who helped malign a female reporter who'd been manhandled by Trump's campaign manager, immediately claiming she was a lying attention hound. Hicks was also called on this spring to explain why Trump, over the course of three days, advocated four positions on abortion. She tried without success to quell the confusion, declaring, finally, that President Trump would end abortion, simple as that: “He will change the law through his judicial appointments and allow the states to protect the unborn.”

http://www.gq.com/story/hope-hicks-mystifying-triumph-donald-trump

She seems swell.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

of course it comes from a facebook post. Remember that last one that turned out not to be true.

here's the post to save you some clicks

"My husband just got home from working a 13 hour day to share a story with me that has left me completely shocked. Around 7:00 tonight he took a small break and went to the drive through of the Mcdonald’s at Parham Road and Route 1. He was in uniform and his police vehicle. He paid for his food and drove forward to the next window. The young man who was working that window looked at him and backed away from the window mouthing something to my husband. My husband couldn’t hear him since the window was closed. The guy finally walked to the window and slid it open. My husband told him that he couldn’t hear him and the guy said “I ain’t serving no police” and closed the window. The guy proceeded to tell everyone in McDonald’s, including the manager, that he was not going to serve the police. The employees stared at my husband trying to figure out what they should do…..after all he had paid for his food but no one wanted to give it to him. Finally one guy brought it over to him without a single word. As my husband pulled around the building, a gentleman who was in the McDonalds at the time approached his car and told my husband how he had never seen anything like this. He said the guy had told the manager that she could fire him but he wasn’t going to “serve the police”. The manager did nothing to help the situation and wasn’t even the person who brought him his food. It’s amazing that people can act this way but even more shocking that the manager allowed him to continue on with his antics. I know that we will never visit this McDonald’s again! This is such an eye opener for me as to what the people who protect us have to go through on a daily basis. Please pray for the men and women who serve and protect us and put their lives on the line for us each and every day.

Update……immediately after this happened my husband emailed a complaint to corporate. Late last night he received a standard email back thanking him for his concern. We called the franchise owner yesterday who said they were going to look into this. They called us back 5 hours later and said they had let the young man go but the manager is saying she knew nothing about this. When we told him the information about the manager he said he would look into this further. My husband is one of the calmest, kindest, most level headed guys I know. This should’ve never happened to him or anyone else. Others have privately shared with us throughout this ordeal that the same behavior happened to them at the same restaurant. For McDonald’s to be questioning the validity of this story is an outrage. Thank you for all the support….not just for my husband but for law enforcement officers everywhere! The bottom line is that we shouldn’t treat anyone…..uniform or not in the manner this McDonald’s has been treating people. Every person should be treated with respect!
Franchise owner Freda Thornton said in a statement the situation goes against standards and her restaurants are dedicated to serving all customers, including authorities. The restaurant didn’t specify what action was taken."

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

DrPlump posted:

You fools! All this effort towards Russia is playing right into Trumps tiny baby hands. Go ahead and arrest Don Jr the only one in the family who even tries to protect his sisters from daddy. Then have J.KUSH share a cell with Don Jr taking another man out of the Trump family. Eventually it will Just be Trump alone in the white house with his darling daughter Ivanka. There will be no one left to protect her and nothing to stop him.

Trump is rich he can do whatever he wants in situations like this.

How is that different from now?

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Bert Roberge posted:

Weird how they want to expose their children to BDSM at such a young age.

listen here y'all I was paddled as a child and I turned out perfectly fine

(2/3rds of the house is a dungeon)

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Is this village people fight club or something?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
poo poo I just replied to a DrPlump post gently caress

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Perfectly Safe posted:

Is this village people fight club or something?

The village people were in shape amd knew how to dress so no

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Brain Curry posted:

P sure it is too, but the Christian schools that paddled us sure thought they were doing god's work

well, christians mistakenly worship the burning king of Muspelheim, Surtr, as a supreme god instead of his true aspect as a demonic harbinger of the final days

it's understandable that their doctrines would run to sadism with such a patron

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
People don't realize he loves holding my hand. And that's good, as far as that goes.

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Former Everything posted:

gently caress maggie haberman

*sees someone putting cheese on a moustrap* WHY ARE YOU GIVING THE MICE CHEESE?

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Thom and the Heads posted:

"incident involved state Game and Inland Fisheries officer Scott Naff"

bitch you aint a fuckin cop

this is the equivalent of programmers/developers insisting on being called "engineers"

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Phone posted:

listen here y'all I was paddled as a child and I turned out perfectly fine

(2/3rds of the house is a dungeon)

By 2017 standards, you're only hosed up if your whole house is a dungeon and you're living BDSM 24/7

Bonus points if both you and your slave work in the same office and demand your coworkers acknowledge the dynamic

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

I think I missed when it was originally explained, and I've been confused ever since. So I have to ask, what are Proud Boys? I'm at work and scared to google it.

I mean other than the not wiping their rear end thing.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Phone posted:

this is the equivalent of programmers/developers insisting on being called "engineers"

pull up thread PULL UP

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

He's a great guy. Smart. Strong. Loves holding my hand.

im sorry the failing new york times broke your brain

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ok this is my absolute fav bit loly poo poo

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

deadgoon posted:

i never met anyone who was proud of not wiping thier rear end and u know what i dont think i want to

Not wiping their asses doesn't mean that they have poo poo stuck to them. They could be using a bidet.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Phone posted:

A few years back my wife found a lost cellphone and returned it to the owner, a security guard. His lock screen was a big cop badge with a skull on it.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

really hate the narrative of "battles" with cancer and "cancer messed with the wrong guy :madmax:"
like it implies that people who die of cancer didn't fight hard enough, or that cancer patients have any personal power in the matter other than being able to deal with intense suffering

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

thrawn527 posted:

I think I missed when it was originally explained, and I've been confused ever since. So I have to ask, what are Proud Boys? I'm at work and scared to google it.

it's the latest coat of (milk) paint on the MRA/4chan/MGTOW wagon

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

wow, k

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Vladimir Putin posted:

Not wiping their asses doesn't mean that they have poo poo stuck to them. They could be using a bidet.

letting water touch your but = gay

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Citizen Tayne posted:

A few years back my wife found a lost cellphone and returned it to the owner, a security guard. His lock screen was a big cop badge with a skull on it.

plug into usb port, download everything you can get your hands on :twisted:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/888043488532738049

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

good, no mcflurries for killers

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Tainen posted:

seems like things are going great for the Proud Boys

https://twitter.com/gavin_mcinnes/status/887497671208038401

If your dick is just a little gross you're not a PB. If you only watch Aladdin the Musical once a day you're not a PB. If you wipe your bhole you're not a PB.

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Vladimir Putin posted:

Toothbrush + power drill is the accepted method, I believe.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

thrawn527 posted:

they are men who want to restore the patriarchy. their group's name comes from a song in the Disney Alladin musical stage show and part of their initiation involves naming cereals. also, they refuse to jack off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Kashuno posted:

"Doesn't scare anybody" but the bitch was too scared to give their name

He's trying not to touch the poop. It's like following Bill Michell's twitter to see the poo poo he posts so you can laugh and share it, but if you come out and say "Bill, you're an idiot and everyone's laughing at you" you get blocked.

• Locked thread