Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Regular Nintendo posted:

they are filled with Hate

hell, same

also cheap beer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

TWIST FIST posted:

im going to click on it

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

thank you

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

takeout from mcdonalds

i eat that

trumpers dying breaths

i sniff that

lovely youtube links

i click that

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Asbury
Mar 23, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
Hair Elf

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
mccain's replacement will be another republican who is worse in every way and likely much softer on russia

that said, i guess i can't argue that mccain is offtopic for this thread...

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

mccain's replacement will be another republican who is worse in every way and likely much softer on russia

Yea but that's going to happen anyway and it's not like McCain has actually done anything of substance to stop Trump.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

that said, i guess i can't argue that mccain is offtopic for this thread...

Worse in every way is almost entirely irrelevent because McCain would've voted for every single insane thing Trump and McConnell put forward anyway

Wipe away the PR campaign from 2000 branding McCain as a maverick and you're basically just looking at a situation where a Grassley is replaced by a Grassley, except now the seat is up in 2018 instead of 2022

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

McCain didn't vote for Trump.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Jeb! Repetition posted:

McCain didn't vote for Trump.

There is literally 0% chance he and his family actually did not end up voting for Strong Daddy

After Trump got the nomination literally his whole life was dedicated to explaining to people that Strong Daddy was actually a beautiful and majestic figure who we should all love, there is not a single universe in the entirety of space time that includes a John McCain who did not vote for the draft dodging coward who called him a traitor and coward for President of the United States of America

Not a single one, McCain proved himself insanely in favor of the death of millions and it's not coincidence that he was struck down by this now, hours before he would cast a vote in favor of stripping healthcare from tens of millions of the meekest of people

Jesus is pissed and he's killing Republicans that worship money and spit on his doctrine, which is to say all of them

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
jesus needs to work faster
whered that old testament wrath of god stuff go

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

got any sevens posted:

jesus needs to work faster
whered that old testament wrath of god stuff go

I think one of the other pertinent lessons is that evil always seems to win bigly to the point that a slate wiping is ordered

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 42 hours!
‘Miserable’ Don Jr. Can’t Wait for Donald Trump’s Presidency to Be Over

quote:

“Don [Jr.] can’t do any deals because he’ll be overly scrutinized,” a source from the Trump family’s inner circle told People magazine. Donald Trump’s eldest son, they added, “just goes to work every day and is miserable.”

“You can’t bite the hand that feeds you, but he [Don Jr.] can’t wait for these four years to be over,” the source said.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Epic High Five posted:

I think one of the other pertinent lessons is that evil always seems to win bigly to the point that a slate wiping is ordered

biblically speaking, we're definitely at the "worshipping the golden calf" stage of moral decline

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
See the statue of the little girl in front of the Wall Street bull. People are definitely entirely willing to worship the vaguest symbols they can find, or at least present them as worthy of worship.

I'm reminded of hearing about how one of the big Mormon temples has a literal golden calf statue somewhere in the back, specifically constructed as a 'reminder'. Also that if Exodus is any indication, people will worship literally anything if you leave them alone long enough.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
a good nickname for trump would be The Golden Bullshitter

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Epic High Five posted:

There is literally 0% chance he and his family actually did not end up voting for Strong Daddy

His wife was wearing a familiar white pantsuit when they went to the polls.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Inescapable Duck posted:

See the statue of the little girl in front of the Wall Street bull. People are definitely entirely willing to worship the vaguest symbols they can find, or at least present them as worthy of worship.

I'm reminded of hearing about how one of the big Mormon temples has a literal golden calf statue somewhere in the back, specifically constructed as a 'reminder'. Also that if Exodus is any indication, people will worship literally anything if you leave them alone long enough.

she's placed in front of a golden bull that literally is meant to signify the type of greed that the people working there worship

of course it went up during the coked up 80s and was an unofficial installation for awhile until it was adopted

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

biblically speaking, we're definitely at the "worshipping the golden calf" stage of moral decline

Nothing says Christian like expensive suits and bejeweled hands

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Uncle Wemus posted:

Nothing says Christian like expensive suits and bejeweled hands

Jesus wanted them to be rich as gently caress,its their rewards for hating gays

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
donald trump has that weird old person's hair where it looks like someone dyed parts of it with urine

highly appropriate in his case

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Honestly we should ban old people from wearing watches and other jewelry

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Dreddout posted:

Honestly we should ban old people from public office

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Dreddout posted:

Honestly we should ban old people from life

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."
This appears to fit here:

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/21/us/politics/sean-spicer-resigns-as-white-house-press-secretary.html

I'm hopeing for a tell-all book.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://mobile.twitter.com/BCAppelbaum/status/888371691801505794

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Because you were told to. Next.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Potato Salad posted:

Because you were told to. Next.

Also the president at the time was a friend of the family.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

first he gave them phones and now Obama wants to give them free healthcare? what's next, my social security going to be seized to pay for welfare?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

bedpan posted:

Also the president at the time was a friend of the family.

bedpan posted:

first he gave them phones and now Obama wants to give them free healthcare? what's next, my social security going to be seized to pay for welfare?

Obama is president?

octobernight
Nov 25, 2004
High Priest of the Christian-Atheist Church
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/889467610332528641

Can we add Sessions to this list? I am conflicted on Trump dunking on Sessions because I hate to praise anything Trump does but I hate Sessions more.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

octobernight posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/889467610332528641

Can we add Sessions to this list? I am conflicted on Trump dunking on Sessions because I hate to praise anything Trump does but I hate Sessions more.

You and unreservedly cheer on Sessions getting thrown under the bus. Absolutely anything that prevents him from operating with a fill in the blanks mandate and in the background is good for the future of this country

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Also, it's worth nothing, as Joe did at the time, that Trump can literally order Sessions to investigate those things

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

"whatabout"

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

LOVE

DON'T YOU WANT SOMEONE TO CARE ABOUT YOUUUUU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004