Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkAvenger211
Jun 29, 2011

Damnit Steve, you know I'm a sucker for Back to the Future references.
Auth please

Game name: Logicon
Discord: Logicon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

diggingtrash
Jun 14, 2007
Auth please

IGN: Fapper
Discord name: xaxli

nessin
Feb 7, 2010
Is there an early benefit to being in the guild? Figured I'll just wait until thing settle down since I'm just now getting my character started unless there is a good reason to be guilded early.

Edit:
Just realized one benefit, prices on the AH for simple gear is crazy, so having people who could craft up a piece when your adventure line has passed your crafting line would be nice.

nessin fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Jul 20, 2017

a dingus
Mar 22, 2008

Rhetorical questions only
Fun Shoe

soy posted:

Am in same boat, already working on some low tier espionage and scamming. Afaik this is entirely welcome sans recruitment scamming.

Is recruitment scamming against the rules of AO or the guild?

PhallicPhalanges
Jun 9, 2015

Her navel is all time musky... Bt look at her face... Her face makes my ROD wakes
auth plz

ingame: PhallicPhalanges
mumble/discord: PhallicPhalanges

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Authorization please

IGN: Giggily
Discord: Giggily

e: Thanks

turn off the TV fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Jul 20, 2017

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Is all the T4 crafting happening out of our City or the Guild Island? I have a buttload of mats I'd like to give to someone who can use it, but I ran to the black zone like an idiot.

Robin357Lazarus
Jul 5, 2008

Auth please

IGN: Robin80JP
Discord: Robin80JP

forge
Feb 26, 2006
Btw bug the poo poo out of dodgin if you didnt get in guild. I should have authed everything for discord, and there you can find mumble links in the welcome.

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer
^ This - I'm often off in bumfuck nowhere grinding so I may not see thread right away.

PulsarD
Aug 7, 2003
Premium
Biscuit Hider

xanif posted:

PulsarD is a deep and misunderstood person that should be freed.

I was.

tehsid
Dec 24, 2007

Nobility is sadly overrated.
This game is great! I love that I'm playing something where I have no loving idea what I'm doing. Nice to have that in an mmo again!

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

So can I still get in good by paying out for whatever legendary magical veteran

Elewem
Dec 4, 2013

Jar Jar Binks in my Spirit Animal
Auth please

IGN: Elewem
Discord: Elewem
Mumble when I get around to it: Elewem

Purple Parrot
Sep 2, 2008
Auth please,
Character: Dartanon
Mumble/discord: Darts/Darts#7211

Sintor
Jul 23, 2007
Auth please!

IGN: Sintor
Discord: Sintor#1456
Mumble: Sintor

OpticalRape
Nov 26, 2010
Baka #1

https://albiononline.com/en/killboard/kill/265630

https://albiononline.com/en/killboard/kill/265732

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

https://albiononline.com/en/killboard/kill/276220 rip u

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002
I want something good to die for...to make it beautiful to live

and so the great goon war of albion online began

HardKase
Jul 15, 2007
TASTY
Hello I am a terrible person who likes terrible games.

Oriental Hugs
Jun 15, 2001

Nothin' about hugs, though
I spent only 30 dollars on this game. Auth please.

Discord hellsting mumble same. Also my char name is Hamburglar.

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012
Okay i made my character and collected 3 stone from the floor am I ready to join the guild?

IGN Luzdi
Discord lalaland

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Things seem a bit different than 2015. I am impressed at the activity so far, though Archeage was also filled with goon activity and that was never not a poo poo show. Cautiously optimistic this could be some fun. I've built a mage staff and some armour, now its time to grind.

Mrens
Feb 21, 2004

Maybe I'm dense, how do I even find a goon guild in this game? The guild tab only displays a few and has no search.

Boar It
Jul 29, 2011

Mesmerizing eyebrows is my specialty
How do referral links work? My friend's link just takes me to the front page of the game.

Edit:

The referral system seems needlessly convoluted. If I have ever visited the site before it won't count as a referral? Who the gently caress is this going to work for? Even clearing the cookie doesn't seem to help.

Boar It fucked around with this message at 14:39 on Jul 20, 2017

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

My luck ran out and I got pked and lost my founder's rickshaw cart in a Red Zone yesterday :(

At least I was only wearing T3.

FileNotFound
Jul 17, 2005

Charles Bukowski posted:

Things seem a bit different than 2015. I am impressed at the activity so far, though Archeage was also filled with goon activity and that was never not a poo poo show. Cautiously optimistic this could be some fun. I've built a mage staff and some armour, now its time to grind.

Archeage was a decent game ruined by a greedy publisher. Sandbox on the other hand seems to understand what their target demographic is looking for much better.

I really doubt it will suffer the same fate.

There was a good interview with the founder some time ago:
http://www.pcgamer.com/how-albion-online-is-making-eves-ruthless-territory-battles-accessible-to-small-guilds/

LegionAreI
Nov 14, 2006
Lurk
Auth please!

Discord: legionarei#3068
In-game: legionarei

I don't care if I'm in the second guild or whatever you guys decide. Thanks!

Elswyyr
Mar 4, 2009
Auth please. Discord Royce Zouks#3460. Ingame RoyceZouks.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Auth plz:

Discord: Hobo Loafers
IGN: Yeralon
Mumble: Yeralon

I look forward to hating my life playing this dumb game with you dead gay forums users.

wolfs
Jul 17, 2001

posted by squid gang

I'm in - in need of an authorization.

Discord: wolfs
Mumble: wolfs
in-game: wolfsxk

I don't mind whatever guild you need to throw me in. Literally just starting.

Peons
Nov 26, 2010
Needing authorization

Discord: Peons
Mumble: Peons
In-game: Vass

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer

Peons posted:

Needing authorization

Discord: Peons
Mumble: Peons
In-game: Vass

Ping me on Dicksword when you're online for invite.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

I just built a new i7, ddr4, 1080 gaming PC and I'm playing a game my phone can run instead of games I couldn't run before...

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

FileNotFound posted:

Archeage was a decent game ruined by a greedy publisher. Sandbox on the other hand seems to understand what their target demographic is looking for much better.

I really doubt it will suffer the same fate.

There was a good interview with the founder some time ago:
http://www.pcgamer.com/how-albion-online-is-making-eves-ruthless-territory-battles-accessible-to-small-guilds/

The founder posted here as the Green Knight. Kind of a dick iirc. Unban Kimsemus and formally apologize to his nutsack.

FileNotFound
Jul 17, 2005

Charles Bukowski posted:

The founder posted here as the Green Knight. Kind of a dick iirc. Unban Kimsemus and formally apologize to his nutsack.

I couldn't care less if he puts babies on spikes, kicks puppies and eats endangered animals - my only point and only interest in him is what his goals for the game are.

forge
Feb 26, 2006
Because it's annoying as gently caress to check to see if people are online for invites. Get in mumble and ask for a guild invite.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
I keep getting authentication errors when trying to log into mumble via the discord instructions :rip: I never use mumble though so almost certainly user error...

forge
Feb 26, 2006
What name? 2dcat?

edit, try now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabbi
Nov 20, 2002

Someone tell me exactly what the world's best PvPer should be going for build wise.