Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Felix works long hard hours at the racism factory and doesnt have the time or energy to be politically correct all the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirt
May 26, 2003

Felix should have just taken a lesson from President Trump and said this was all fake news and just never talk about it again.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

What the gently caress did he even do? Was it just calling someone a cocksucker

Big Coffin Hunter fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Jul 20, 2017

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Halloween Jack posted:

Do you really want to hear a series of defenses that all begin with "Okay, this is like when Big Boss..."

Yeah and to roast him a bit like they do to others when they meltdown or are dipshits.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Jeet writing an article about why they are bad is worse than Felix calling him a cocksucker. no apologies, boys

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

What the gently caress did he even do? Was it just calling someone a cocksucker

Basically.

It's not great, but he apologized and put his money where his mouth is, and as a gay dude that's good enough for me. The shrill indignation of the call-out types is much, much more grating, never mind that most of them have done anything material to improve the lives of any actually oppressed gay people.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Isn't providing a platform for women and minorities to speak enough?

SousaphoneColossus
Feb 16, 2004

There are a million reasons to ruin things.

Joementum posted:

TIL there are multiple people on the edge of cancelling their subscriptions because Matt Taibbi was on episode three

seems like a fair amount of people have made the leap from "mark ames wrote about some creepy/awful poo poo that he and matt supposedly did 20 years ago but it's not clear whether or not it's fake or exaggerated" to "matt taibbi is a serial rapist"

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Unban getfiscal

https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/887843532807049217

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/888079649082945536

Will is doing the Good Thing to make up for dramaposting earlier

seriously great vines in there

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Halloween Jack posted:

Do you really want to hear a series of defenses that all begin with "Okay, this is like when Big Boss..."

Yes, and I would be saying Yes to this no matter what the context was

yoober
Nov 21, 2010

Donald has the best account on twitter, it might be a better platform for him

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

I don't remember what he got permabanned for but it was probably something funny.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

I don't remember what he got permabanned for but it was probably something funny.

Here ya go

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Pharmaskittle posted:

Just listened to the tabletop episode and the case for Virgil as best chapo just keeps getting stronger. That long ramble was one of the funniest bits ever.
Jeet's going to take down Chapo. They'll be reduced to a podcast that just reviews water fountains.

Halloween Jack fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Jul 20, 2017

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

The article wasn't even that harsh or unreasonable and it looks like the Chapoverse melts down over even mild criticism.

Meanwhile, I see people including Felix right now on twitter acting like Jeet's just mad he didn't get to go on the show. Almost every tweet of his has people replying "Jeet go on Chapo" and he occasionally says "sure, I'd go on". SO THIRSTY

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Found out today that I'm blocked by Arthur Chu, making me officially online.

Serf
May 5, 2011

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Found out today that I'm blocked by Arthur Chu, making me officially online.

if u follow any chapo people he uses a blocklist that includes them

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

but with blockchains/blocklists

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

https://twitter.com/Boringstein/status/887683089639591936

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
Is that an actual conversation w Gorka at the end of the first Gorka ep w Derek Davidson? Also ep 88 is an appropriate number for Gorka.

And where's this Jeet Heer article about the boys? His TL is just full of replies and poo poo

Boywhiz88 fucked around with this message at 19:53 on Jul 20, 2017

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

i hope samantha bee gets stung to death by her namesakes

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!

Well, that's good to see. Dude really needs to deal with his issues and not take them out against his critics on Twitter tho

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Barry Convex posted:

Well, that's good to see. Dude really needs to deal with his issues and not take them out against his critics on Twitter tho

If people dealt with their issues in a healthy and proactive manner, Twitter would have about 250 users worldwide

Serf
May 5, 2011

lmao felix will be the first to fall

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I don't follow every single thing every Dry Boy does online, so what trenchant "issues" does Felix need to deal with?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

iinm he said a bad word

Serf
May 5, 2011

Halloween Jack posted:

I don't follow every single thing every Dry Boy does online, so what trenchant "issues" does Felix need to deal with?

homophobia apparently

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
he gay tho

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt

Halloween Jack posted:

Racism against the fine folks of Portugal.

TomViolence
Feb 19, 2013

PLEASE ASK ABOUT MY 80,000 WORD WALLACE AND GROMIT SLASH FICTION. PLEASE.

This loving pecking party bullshit has to stop. Like, self-criticism is one thing but the ridiculous drama folk get into over the smallest poo poo just immiserates all involved and drains everyone's morale, even relatively indifferent onlookers.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

Penisaurus Sex posted:

Racism against the fine folks of Portugal.
The French are Portuguese? Yeesh, I can't keep up with this Marxist race science dialectic. I have a hard enough time coming to grips with Lacan, and he'd see two innuendoes in this sentence alone.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

:lol: lyin azz bich say that 2 his face :downs:

Quebec Bagnet
Apr 28, 2009

mess with the honk
you get the bonk
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/LanaDelRaytheon/status/888123226005446656

Javes
May 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT APPEARING OFFLINE SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VIDEO GAME TEAM.
Has Lana Del Raytheon ever been on Chapo?

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/853463154537398273

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Mr. Lobe posted:

Basically.

It's not great, but he apologized and put his money where his mouth is, and as a gay dude that's good enough for me. The shrill indignation of the call-out types is much, much more grating, never mind that most of them have done anything material to improve the lives of any actually oppressed gay people.

well this is dumb and blown out of proportion i loving hate twitter

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

well this is dumb and blown out of proportion i loving hate twitter

It is. Which is why they need to do a Felix reading series.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
You guys do know that the thing that makes Chapo good is that every episode isn't a struggle session, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star
we must purity test our chapos