Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Zark the Damned posted:

Combat Stripper

I thought this would hit the thread faster. If certainly made my head hit the desk pretty quick.

I thought Corvus Belli were making more of an effort these days. Guess they didn't keep a close enough eye on the sculptor again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VolatileSky
May 5, 2007
i'm gay thx

Zark the Damned posted:

Tits McGee talking on her phone as she goes to meet her girlfriends at the mall

Isn't this just samus aran, least going by the suit colour? And if she had a gigantic forehead. Some greenstuff potential for fixing that at least.

Combat Stripper might not be so bad if she were painted with wearing a glove suit instead of bare skin. Maybe. But these are infinity so it's not exactly surprising content.

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You know you didn't have to go post that, right?
But it's fine, I guess...

You just keep being you!

VolatileSky posted:

Isn't this just samus aran, least going by the suit colour? And if she had a gigantic forehead. Some greenstuff potential for fixing that at least.

I'd need a shot from a side/rear angle, as she may have high heels/pumps from the looks of it.

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

If I fall, you don't get the head, right? If you lose the head, you're fucked!

Crosspostin'

Kabuki Shipoopi posted:

A guy at my FLGS just shouted, who wants a ghetto demon prince? And this is what he gave me:

:pwn:

Can I save this? How hard is it to clean up green stuff?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
Ahahaha

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

VolatileSky posted:

Combat Stripper might not be so bad if she were painted with wearing a glove suit instead of bare skin. Maybe. But these are infinity so it's not exactly surprising content.

....what?

"This character is blue, therefore she's just Samus Aran"

....what

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.

Lmao

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer

I'd try picking at the greenstuff experimentally with a knife to see if you can get some of the green stuff out. I'm guessing the original hard plastic face is buried under it, but you might be able to excavate away the softer greenstuff, like preparing a fossil.

Also lol

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Friends: Protected
World: Saved
Crablettes: Eaten

Weirdo posted:

I'd try picking at the greenstuff experimentally with a knife to see if you can get some of the green stuff out. I'm guessing the original hard plastic face is buried under it, but you might be able to excavate away the softer greenstuff, like preparing a fossil.

Also lol

Will a sonic cleaner soften/pulverize the green stuff? I know they say that they'll wreck pearls and such.

VolatileSky
May 5, 2007
i'm gay thx
Simplegreen might work, it tends to keep greenstuff from sticking to surfaces like a glue, and soften it up, but you'll still need some dentistry tools for that excavation.

Zaphod42 posted:

....what?

"This character is blue, therefore she's just Samus Aran"

....what

"big tits + blue suit + blonde + space accessories = samus" was actually the thought process tyvm, it was a multi-tiered analysis.

Feeple
Jul 17, 2004

My favorite part of this hobby is the rules arguments.

TTerrible posted:

:qq: :qq: :qq: Stop bringing up the old models. They've changed. They don't do that any more. :qq: :qq: :qq:

These were just released this month. Or is that :thejoke:?

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!

Feeple posted:

Probably :thejoke:

They're character models based on a comic, so I don't care that much. ...and I haven't played infinity in two months.

I'm more irritated by the fact that the new Riot Grils still have batnipples than the combat stripper. I'd run her as a bounty hunter. Sforza looks way better, but I dislike Named Characters.

ED: Also, the God-drat TechBees are all you need to bitch about regular Infinity releases IMO.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Feeple posted:

The 6 crying faces makes me think that just maybe that post was sarcastic

Squibsy
Dec 3, 2005

Not suited, just booted.
College Slice

JcDent posted:

Probably :thejoke:

They're character models based on a comic, so I don't care that much. ...and I haven't played infinity in two months.

I'm more irritated by the fact that the new Riot Grils still have batnipples than the combat stripper. I'd run her as a bounty hunter. Sforza looks way better, but I dislike Named Characters.

ED: Also, the God-drat TechBees are all you need to bitch about regular Infinity releases IMO.

I give them a sort of pass because these are based on a comic, but of course they should be choosing better stuff if they are going to do comic book tie-ins.

Zalabar
Feb 13, 2012

Yes, he would like fries with that, thank you.

ineptmule posted:

I give them a sort of pass because these are based on a comic, but of course they should be choosing better stuff if they are going to do comic book tie-ins.

Like putting combat stripper in her mech.
Or making Knife McLargeHuge in his werewolf form.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Is the comic worth reading? Has Infinity fluff gotten better/better translated recently? I'm reading Degensis for what amounts to shits and giggles, so actually getting engaged in a good game I at least pretend to play would be nice.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Feeple posted:

of course it was a loving joke you sperg

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER

The tyranid claw looks pretty sweet, and the other modifications are pretty limited. I'd say give salvaging a shot! The demon head should be easy to remove, but the greenstuffed front plate area might be a bit trickier. It's hard to judge from this angle, but it looks to me that the details have been filed down before greenstuffing. The actual face of a normal Helbrute is a separate piece, so I predict that you wont find that under that greenstuff.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Zark the Damned posted:

I see Corvus Belli aren't getting any better. From their next wave of releases:

Cool looking Merc Sniper

Cool looking Knife Man

Cool looking Sword Man

Combat Stripper

Tits McGee talking on her phone as she goes to meet her girlfriends at the mall

I bought an infinity starter set last year when I sold my warhams, the models are all so delicate to put together, I'm not sure I'll ever actually finish

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

LashLightning posted:

I'd need a shot from a side/rear angle, as she may have high heels/pumps from the looks of it.

To get a good look at her... Shoes. Seems legit!

Does combat stripper have a back story then?

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Iron Crowned posted:

I bought an infinity starter set last year when I sold my warhams, the models are all so delicate to put together, I'm not sure I'll ever actually finish

These models seem to be an experiment in casting simplification. Sniper and combat stripper are both one piece while the others are only two. What starter did you get.

Ugleb posted:

To get a good look at her... Shoes. Seems legit!

Does combat stripper have a back story then?

All women in the Infinity Universe wear Combat Heels™.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Cat Face Joe posted:

These models seem to be an experiment in casting simplification. Sniper and combat stripper are both one piece while the others are only two. What starter did you get.

Operation Red Veil

Not a viking
Aug 2, 2008

Feels like I just got laid
You forgot the hacker

She has a disease that is common on the Nomads ship where a child affected will stop growing into adulthood, but they can totally do grown up stuff you guys :shepface:

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through
They know their market I guess.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Iron Crowned posted:

Operation Red Veil

Oh yeah, some of those, especially the ones with both hands on their weapons, are a huge pain. I'd forgotten about the Taureg Sniper.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

Not a viking posted:

You forgot the hacker

She has a disease that is common on the Nomads ship where a child affected will stop growing into adulthood, but they can totally do grown up stuff you guys :shepface:

I thought this model was kind of cute until I referenced it against the other models and read this horrible synopsis.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Not a viking posted:

You forgot the hacker

hells yeah!!

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

I'm amazed at how hosed up this range is. Whenever I see it in shops I just think it's cookie cutter sci fi with prepainted models.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

That hacker looks like the early TWD glenn with the pizza boy hat and delivery bag. :3:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Chill la Chill posted:

That hacker looks like the early TWD glenn with the pizza boy hat and delivery bag. :3:

The thing is, if it wasn't for the backstory, I think it's a solid looking model, especially since it's not overtly sexualized.

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?
Just more proof that all fluff is fake news :smug:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I should just kickstarter a sold game consisting of bad models.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

I'm buying pizza boy Glenn for my historical TWD game.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Iron Crowned posted:

I should just kickstarter a sold game consisting of bad models.

Kingdom death already exists.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

JcDent posted:

Kingdom death already exists.

Do they have a stripper skeleton army?

Not a viking
Aug 2, 2008

Feels like I just got laid

JBP posted:

I'm amazed at how hosed up this range is. Whenever I see it in shops I just think it's cookie cutter sci fi with prepainted models.

Thay aren't prepainted though?

Fluff for the Nomads:

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

Not a viking posted:

Thay aren't prepainted though?

Fluff for the Nomads:

I thought infinity was prepainted. Must be the other one that looks the same.

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.
Oh no, not Anarcho-feminists!?

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

so uh is this explicit permission from the game creators to make nazi themed warbands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Nebalebadingdong posted:

so uh is this explicit permission from the game creators to make nazi themed warbands

They used the terms "furfag" and "feminazi", I don't think it's official.