Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011
Your dad's in the Russian Mafia, that's the jumpoff!
Can someone give me a walkthrough about the R.Venus strat for C11 Valk? Do I just bring an R.Ama with a Trailo inherit and then stall out everything or what?

Also how do-able is it with Anubis/Diablos?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

The Jumpoff posted:

Can someone give me a walkthrough about the R.Venus strat for C11 Valk? Do I just bring an R.Ama with a Trailo inherit and then stall out everything or what?

R.Venus is quicker than R.Ama imo as you don't need to match every single turn.

Here's what I did:

RVenus(Sakuya)/Zera/Wukong/DiaoChan(Hathor)/<True Grav such as Tralio>/RVenus(Grav)

Use Wukong on the first turn and combo hard to knock out 5 million hp.

Once you do that, it's pretty smooth sailing. Set up a double row board for Wukong at the bottom of the board just in case for some reason gravs don't kill. Try to slowly ping Valk to 60-65% and leave her there. Match when needed for the autoheal. Once you stall the 999 turns. Use your regular gravs and finish with Trailo.

MrMoose
Jan 4, 2003

Happy Happy Joy Joy
My team was RVenus/RRa/Max Skill Hera Ur/Diablos/Trailokya/RVenus

Both RVenus had Trailokya inherit.

Turn 1, RRa then Hera Ur (hitting with Ra first makes it so Ur hits for 9.99 mil instead od 10)
Stall
Around 50 turns, hit Hera Ur a few more times, then hit the three trailokyas

Why not Diablos, you ask? Because I forgot I had Fujin o nthere and I couldn't blow the skill so I was stuck with 3x trailokya. haha.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
I decided the Minerva cheese team would work. And sure enough, it did.

Popped Minerva up front to get the first 5mil damage on a good starting board. Comboed hard for healing until Puppeteer was up, then chilled a bit.

After the reincarnation, I did inherits from Saria->RGY and nuked. Stalled, and hit her to around 22% I think. Unloaded the gravities and then Saria->RGY again.

Worked pretty great actually. Not as painful as mega Satan.

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Huh. Now I have a Diablos. My brother needs to get his Anubis game together.

Now do I try to roll for a follow up attack mon?

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

Yes

pankus
Jul 30, 2003
Just cleared colosseum for the first time (and solo) with anubis/diablos. MVP goes to glavenus, without whom I would have had to do dumb things like damage control and use gravities. Instead, inspired by zo I slapped some heart board changers on some TE subs and stomped everything. Holy hell 1m xp.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

GoodBee posted:

Huh. Now I have a Diablos. My brother needs to get his Anubis game together.

Now do I try to roll for a follow up attack mon?

if you already have a norn or momiji, just wait imo. the chances of rolling diablos and amatsu/glavenus must be insanely low

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
Also, jfc, how could I miss that C11 Valk is a free +297?

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Manatee Cannon posted:

if you already have a norn or momiji, just wait imo. the chances of rolling diablos and amatsu/glavenus must be insanely low

I've got Verdandis, Urd and Momiji. I'm just impatient.

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

pankus posted:

Just cleared colosseum for the first time (and solo) with anubis/diablos. MVP goes to glavenus, without whom I would have had to do dumb things like damage control and use gravities. Instead, inspired by zo I slapped some heart board changers on some TE subs and stomped everything. Holy hell 1m xp.

good work. may this be your first step in your escape from scrubdom.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Spirit Jewel Rush today? I actually needed some orbs. How lucky.

(Also I need the norn ults to come to NA even though I happened to roll Glavenus already :retrogames:)

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Manatee Cannon posted:

Wait, is Momiji getting a split uvo or something. I know the Norns are, with me thankfully getting a 2nd Verdandi.

DACK FAYDEN posted:

(Also I need the norn ults to come to NA even though I happened to roll Glavenus already :retrogames:)

:same: to all things

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

widespread posted:

Wait, is Momiji getting a split uvo or something. I know the Norns are, with me thankfully getting a 2nd Verdandi.

Momiji is just getting the follow up attack awakening added. The Norns are split ults.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

GoodBee posted:

Momiji is just getting the follow up attack awakening added. The Norns are split ults.

:stare: And here I thought I was just building a prong team from just what I got.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

DACK FAYDEN posted:

spirit jewels are today? nice, I've needed light orbs for ages because I keep forgetting to check for this thing. can finally get rsakuya and kushinada off the ground

e: finally got these stupid jewels plus some spares so I won't have to do this again next time I need them. now I'll have some decent things to pair with diablos friends since I don't have anubis

Manatee Cannon fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Jul 19, 2017

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

If you know the words, you can join in too
He's bigger! faster! stronger too!
He's the newest member of the Jags O-Line crew!
What teams are you guys using for C10 and 11?

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Munkaboo posted:

What teams are you guys using for C10 and 11?
C10 I used my ReKushi team

C11 I brought my Minerva cheese team for grins.

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

If you know the words, you can join in too
He's bigger! faster! stronger too!
He's the newest member of the Jags O-Line crew!

dwarf74 posted:

C10 I used my ReKushi team

C11 I brought my Minerva cheese team for grins.

What was your Kush team?

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Munkaboo posted:

What was your Kush team?
I think it was just my standard arena Kushi team. It was a few days ago. :)

Plorkyeran
Mar 22, 2007

To Escape The Shackles Of The Old Forums, We Must Reject The Tribal Negativity He Endorsed
10 was no problem with my janky Anubis/Diablos team. You just need a delay/poison/fua for floor 2, board change for floor 3, unbind for floor 4 (or full bind-immune team), and gravity plus lots of damage for floor 5.

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE
C10 I did using Anubis/Anubis in coop, which I wasn't super confident about doing but the pubby I found wanted to do it so we gave it a shot and it cost him one stone on a continue (LIza bind loving me, not enough hearts dropping to stall it off on DIza).

C11 was standard RVenus cheese team with gravities, took a literal hour to stall out the shield but it's relatively safe as long as you don't knock her down to 50% too fast.

Ultima66
Sep 2, 2008

I ran Anubis/Diablos and it was fine, one death on C10 cause I tried to stall on F9 and didn't realize Liza could oneshot if I left a jammer on the board, also I accidentally triggered Kagu's resolve cause Take had so much hp I figured there was no way I would trigger resolve by 10 comboing without an active. Did C11 with Diablos/Anubis on my alt to burn stam and it was actually really easy, cheesed on my main and it was really annoying and also I got her too low on my first try on accident.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
JP buddies: this July C10, what did you use?

What is the general strategy? How do I deal with all this poo poo with super-high HP?

I've been rocking a Kushi/Diablos team and can't seem to get through Goemon. Stall for bursts to one-shot him, or bring a shield to survive his first attack?

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
use anubis instead of kush

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus

dragon enthusiast posted:

use anubis instead of kush

And there lies the problem. What's the backup when you have no Anubis?

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

cryptoclastic posted:

Roll one you scrub. Why are you so bad at the game?

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

cryptoclastic posted:

diara does the same thing as anubis in most cases (some tradeoffs), and she's free

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体

cryptoclastic posted:

JP buddies: this July C10, what did you use?

What is the general strategy? How do I deal with all this poo poo with super-high HP?

I've been rocking a Kushi/Diablos team and can't seem to get through Goemon. Stall for bursts to one-shot him, or bring a shield to survive his first attack?

I used Hakumen no Mono / Diabolos. Hakumen no Mono is only 6x ATK + 1.5x RCV, but aside from Diabolos 5/6 of the team was blue thus getting 1.5x all stats. I used a gemstone inherit to bust through Apollo and Goemon together. (Sheen and Carat were the same strength for my team.)

Video version here if you want to see it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPBLyPc0RFA

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
Managed to get 10 more stones for one final (probably) pull on the MH REM.

Crystal Egg!

...Kirin. :sigh:

How is this a 6* unit? It looks like hot garbage.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

what are some good rsakuya subs? I have some lkali's, sherias, and valphalk for board changes but idk what she wants outside of that

Evil Fluffy posted:

Managed to get 10 more stones for one final (probably) pull on the MH REM.

Crystal Egg!

...Kirin. :sigh:

How is this a 6* unit? It looks like hot garbage.

it's light meridionalis; how is that bad?

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Manatee Cannon posted:

People run Meridionalis.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Manatee Cannon posted:

what are some good rsakuya subs? I have some lkali's, sherias, and valphalk for board changes but idk what she wants outside of that

Meridionalis gets 5 row enhance awakenings. Kirin doesn't.

And who runs Meridionalis willingly at this point unless they have a board change gimmick team and/or no better leaders?

e: Sorry, she has 6 row enhances, not 5. HEr active is also +2 combo count and a board change. Kirin is a steaming pile of dogshit compared to even her. His being unbindable is is only advantage, while guaranteeing your team does 120% less damage just from the awakening difference.

Evil Fluffy fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Jul 21, 2017

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus

Zo posted:

diara does the same thing as anubis in most cases (some tradeoffs), and she's free

Radar only? Curse you Korea!

maou shoujo posted:

I used Hakumen no Mono / Diabolos. Hakumen no Mono is only 6x ATK + 1.5x RCV, but aside from Diabolos 5/6 of the team was blue thus getting 1.5x all stats. I used a gemstone inherit to bust through Apollo and Goemon together. (Sheen and Carat were the same strength for my team.)

Didn't realize it was water enhanced. Maybe I'll set up some sort of blue Kushi team and give that a go.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Evil Fluffy posted:

Meridionalis gets 5 row enhance awakenings. Kirin doesn't.

And who runs Meridionalis willingly at this point unless they have a board change gimmick team and/or no better leaders?

e: Sorry, she has 6 row enhances, not 5. HEr active is also +2 combo count and a board change. Kirin is a steaming pile of dogshit compared to even her. His being unbindable is is only advantage, while guaranteeing your team does 120% less damage just from the awakening difference.

meri's a farming lead so you bring her when you want to do that

not having a billion row enhances just means you bring row subs instead of other utility. it's not like you stack 5 meri's or w/e. it's not nearly as bad as you're implying it is. besides, both are 6* cards from 10 stone machines so they're both pretty rare. you can use them to fill the same niche since you're unlikely to have both

e: revo ares looks kinda disappointing to me. i&i is about what I expected tho

Manatee Cannon fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Jul 21, 2017

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE
Normally ALB is my go-to farming lead because of Dios, but I ran Meri when farming +15 Takeminakata so I wouldn't have to watch endless skyfalls. :downs:

Ironsolid
Mar 1, 2005

Fishing isn't an addiction, it's a way of life. Everything to gain while losing everything
I don't know who recommended blind resist for the cloud blinds, but it doesn't work. A mechanics I am literally incapable of dealing with.

cheezit
Jan 9, 2004

sleep?
Is there some trick to getting the rare water material for that drat blue hunter? I've gotten everything else a dozen times over and wasted all my stamina for days.

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

"Hmm subfest? I've only got one roll, it sure would be great to pull another Haku!"

And then? I did!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

cheezit posted:

Is there some trick to getting the rare water material for that drat blue hunter? I've gotten everything else a dozen times over and wasted all my stamina for days.

it took me days to get a gold egg to drop from mizutsune; I was beginning to think it wasn't even possible. I'm not even joking

3 player has better rates than the normal dungeon; some days (like yesterday) have bonus drop rates. it's just luck