Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Epic High Five posted:

Can't vasectomies be reversed?

ofc they are!

if they can transplant faces, pennises, and ed balls im sure someone out there can fix ya up if u got the scrilla

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
like you know how you can fix a ton of issues by just unplugging the problem device and trying again? stemertarians want to do that with people and resources

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

OJ didn't do it.

Truth.

It was his crazy son.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

Can't vasectomies be reversed?

yeah, though it's not 100%. it's a more invasive and complex procedure than the original snip, and do you think Medicaid or any insurance company is going to pay to undo a "voluntary" non-essential surgery like that?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Main Paineframe posted:

yeah, though it's not 100%. it's a more invasive and complex procedure than the original snip, and do you think Medicaid or any insurance company is going to pay to undo a "voluntary" non-essential surgery like that?

Ya true

My point wasn't to say that these people should just take it and have it reversed, but rather that this judge is an insane crazy idiot because the particular "sterilization" he has chosen isn't actually technically sterilizing the people

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

old.flv posted:

like you know how you can fix a ton of issues by just unplugging the problem device and trying again? stemertarians want to do that with people and resources

no, you are talking about tech not stem as a whole

the "lol stemlords" attitude makes this thread come off anti-science as gently caress sometimes when what you actually mean to scorn are engineers and computer dudes

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

old.flv posted:

laying down and taking a nap is the human version of unplugging and then plugging back in

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Sometimes when I think there is no God I remember Mike Pence hosed a horse.

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

Jazerus posted:

the "lol stemlords" attitude makes this thread come off anti-science as gently caress sometimes when what you actually mean to scorn are engineers and computer dudes

please, continue senator

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
I'm an engineer right now. It sucks but I'm also making the equivalent of $60k/year. I actually want to go back to school for a masters in a science. A social science (Social Psych or something around there). A thing that a lot of lolbertarians and stemlords probably don't even consider a science because reasons.

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

Jazerus posted:

i f*cking hate science

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Sir this is an unmanned McDonald Kiosk, please pull your pants up.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
having gone to tech school, there weren't noticeably more conservative / libertarian dudes than in the general population but the dudes who did think that way were MUCH more obnoxious about it

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
ptolemaic astronomy is correct and no stemdick with a fancy kaleidoscope is telling me otherwise

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
woops s its proceed governor drat it

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
only stupid idiots study science

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
im from texas and we say giddyup governor here

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

cumshitter posted:

ptolemaic astronomy is correct and no stemdick with a fancy kaleidoscope is telling me otherwise

welcome to the republican party

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mariana Horchata posted:

well thats terrible, i think u should!

Splatoon 2 comes out tomorrow dude

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

stemlord is a portmanteau you dummies

to assume one part is equivalent to the other is to fundamentally misunderstand

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Unsurprising the Trump thread is anti-science, since Trump disproved Matter.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
cat

why

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

would you chose to make love with DJT once a month or being Eric for the rest of your life?

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,

Gringostar posted:

also, you would be loving shocked to know how many engineers don't know how to do the very basics of their job and only get their job because of family / school connections

we're talking civil/structural/electrical/mechanical engineers
90% of the software engineers I work with in a regulated financial company have no loving clue what the difference is between encryption, authentication, and authorization

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Thatim posted:

would you chose to make love with DJT once a month or being Eric for the rest of your life?

Eric so far hasn't been implicated in anything bad and just seems like a bit of a dope who tried to do good only to get steamrolled by his dad and his charity events turned into a scam

Beyond that he just looks funny but so do we all, I'd deffo choose to be Eric

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
im anti science but im not a conspiracy nut. i believe chemtrails are actually flights of angels sent by god to keep keep planes from crashing because he forgives us for defying him with supposed heavier than air flight. planes actually jump, rhey dont fly

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
the only scientist i like is dana scully

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

passionate dongs posted:

please, continue senator

well, and furthermore,

Kithkar
Apr 23, 2011

I'm gonna RENOVATE your ass!

Might want to choose your words a bit more carefully Tuck.

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Dolash posted:

Unsurprising the Trump thread is anti-science, since Trump disproved Matter.

"Mattering" not "matter", big difference.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Jazerus posted:

well, and furthermore,

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Bashar!

https://twitter.com/sam_kriss/status/888200215555182592

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Epic High Five posted:

Eric so far hasn't been implicated in anything bad and just seems like a bit of a dope who tried to do good only to get steamrolled by his dad and his charity events turned into a scam

You do realize you ar being Eric trump then?

He is the fall trump. Mark my words. they will fotoshop his face on the piss tape

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

radical meme posted:

"Mattering" not "matter", big difference.

this post? doesnt matter

Guy DeBorgore
Apr 6, 1994

Catnip is the opiate of the masses
Soiled Meat

Epic High Five posted:

they'd both be way more handsome with a better haircut and a more relaxed, confident style

but they're insecure as poo poo, for obvious reasons

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Thatim posted:

Is it the Bill Clinton definition of love or actual vaginal sex?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Lawman 0 posted:

can't wait to die in an ambush in the mountains.

iran one of the few stable countries int he mideast? lets gently caress that poo poo up boi!

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

Thatim posted:

contract syphilis vs become an avatar of a syphilitic brain

hrm

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

i look awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Thatim posted:

i would rock eric

take him in a totally different direction

• Locked thread