Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

I'm looking for it. I hope I'm remembering wrong.

e. I'm not having much luck here. let's just assume I was misremembering it

It's totally believable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Is President Donald Trump the pisser or the pissee in these tapes?

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

/\/\ best I can tell the mattress is the pissee, our boy is just an observer

I choose to believe I'm wrong until proven otherwise. Who fuckin' knows anymore with how much unsubstantiated BS is reported on by secondary/tertiary tier outlets

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCAbBnWm4LM by the Alex Jones folk people. I missed this. It's amazing.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Jota posted:

Is President Donald Trump the pisser or the pissee in these tapes?

Yes.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://twitter.com/jdawsey1/status/888216219106635776

Nothing to see here.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

I'm looking for it. I hope I'm remembering wrong.

e. I'm not having much luck here. let's just assume I was misremembering it

The tapes that possibly (definitely) exist

1. The pee tape. It is real and good.

2. The racial slur comedy hour. Basically some outtake from the apprentice with trump dropping every career killing word possible, while calling out his autistic son to boot

3. Some surveillance tape of him being creepy with underage girls at a miss universe pageant, where he'd just walk in and start rubbing down all the girls.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Its Rinaldo posted:

I want Marcon to hold a press conference and releases the piss tape then look directly into the cameras and say "don't ever look at my wife again also you have a tiny peen"

I don't because Macron sucks.

Totally okay if Rouhani got to do this though.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

It should be Jeb.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

Spoeank posted:

I mainline trump bullshit daily and I've never heard that before, you might be misremembering yeah

seems really unhealthy tbh

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

JPrime posted:

seems really unhealthy tbh

I don't claim it is. :shrug:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
if ur trashed at the moment gimme a hell yeah

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Oh for gently caress's sake. I really hope this is what they do to try and bury Mueller

https://twitter.com/samstein/status/888210547212255232

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

go to extraordinary lengths to settle a grievance that's over a half-decade old? Who is he, the president?

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Probably Magic posted:

I don't because Macron sucks.

Totally okay if Rouhani got to do this though.

Rouhani should be shot in the head behind a building a left to rot.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I love that the Trump team's desperate fishing for excuses to fire Mueller is all leaked as well, making the entire sham completely transparent.

I really wonder what they think will happen if Trump actually fires Mueller. Like, all the evidence gathered by his team at the FBI will just vanish in a puff of smoke?

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

BlindSite posted:

Rouhani should be shot in the head behind a building a left to rot.

That's an... odd take considering his predecessors.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Tomorrows my last day in my current office. I'm gonna miss all my friends :smith:

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Probably Magic posted:

That's an... odd take considering his predecessors.

He's as bad as he predecessors, he talks about being the great reformer but he's done literally nothing of actual reform except talk while actively making things worse. The guy talks about not having any political prisoners when he passed laws for them to be publicly hanged, he talked about establishing a ministry of women's affairs and it has no women on it. He's restricted women's education, allowed and probably helped fund attacks on female protesters. The list goes on and loving on. He's a piece of poo poo.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

BlindSite posted:

He's as bad as he predecessors, he talks about being the great reformer but he's done literally nothing of actual reform except talk while actively making things worse. The guy talks about not having any political prisoners when he passed laws for them to be publicly hanged, he talked about establishing a ministry of women's affairs and it has no women on it. He's restricted women's education, allowed and probably helped fund attacks on female protesters. The list goes on and loving on. He's a piece of poo poo.

He's been a regime establishment dude from the beginning. He was around back when the political executions were going on in the late 80's. He's not a right wing populist like Ahmadinejad was, but he's no reformer either. If Khamenei wasn't OK with him, he wouldn't be president.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Exactly. I'm seeing him mentioned more and more as the next good bloke in the middle East like he's some paragon of virtue. He's a piece of poo poo.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Last Chance University 2 is out on Netflix today. Watch It! S1 was great and I've read great things about S2.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

weird Asian candy posted:

Last Chance University 2 is out on Netflix today. Watch It! S1 was great and I've read great things about S2.

How was nola?

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

gently caress yeah! Bought a little fishing boat that I'm taking to the lake later today. I can't wait.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Now that police are shooting attractive white women and family dogs I wonder if white people will take to the streets.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
My girlfriend and I decided to challenge each other to a weight loss goal. If we don't reach them by a certain time, we have to donate to awful charities / groups. If I lose, I have to donate to the NRA, if she loses she has to donate to the police legal defense fund.

During my search for awful charities I found that Dylann Roof's sister set up a gofundme for her "dream" wedding, because her previous wedding plans got derailed for some weird reason!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Is the goal $1,488

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Now that police are shooting attractive white women and family dogs I wonder if white people will take to the streets.

I think it's more likely that the trumpenstaffel start treating australians as poorly as muslims.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

was a somali muslim police person so now I'm pretty sure all cops are the devil

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Spoeank posted:

Is the goal $1,488

It got shut down for obvious reasons. So I dunno.

No Butt Stuff posted:

I think it's more likely that the trumpenstaffel start treating australians as poorly as muslims.

Well, the kicker here is that the cop who shot her is Muslim.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
A brown cop named Mohammad shot somebody? Hmmm I wonder why Blue Lives Matter aren't all over the media saying "that white suburban yoga lady was no angel"

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Spoeank posted:

How was nola?

It was good! It's pretty dumpy and smelly in a lot of places, but we found some gems in the middle of it all. We didn't get a chance to get out and explore as much as I thought we would be able to but enough to get out and see much of the city. Food was amazing and the people were very friendly. We were in the Super Dome almost every day so that was cool, and yuuuuuuuuuuuuuge. We did hit up Cafe Du Monde and the beignets were really good. They taste like funnel cakes to me, which funnel cakes are incredible so we were all about that.

It was a good few days :)

#WLM

Nov 6, 2002

Its Rinaldo posted:

A brown cop named Mohammad shot somebody? Hmmm I wonder why Blue Lives Matter aren't all over the media saying "that white suburban yoga lady was no angel"

quote:

The officer, who is now suspended form the Minneapolis P.D., feels he has been 'thrown under the bus' by his Minneapolis police colleagues, the friend said.

'He is aware that they normally come together at times like this and support each other with slogans like 'Blue Lives Matter'.

'But in this situation he has realized he is probably alone with his legal team and Somali police colleagues.

'He feels like he is being thrown under the bus and his colleagues are accusing him of not showing proper police conduct on Saturday night.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I wonder how many people who got all up in arms about BLM because ALL lives matter have made the same scathing critique of Blue Lives Matter memes.

Nov 6, 2002

The cops lawyer is claiming he thought it was an ambush lol.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

seiferguy posted:

It got shut down for obvious reasons. So I dunno.
whoosh

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Here lies Sean Spicer

Peperony and Chease

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

The cops lawyer is claiming he thought it was an ambush lol.

Australian milfs in pjs ambushing you? Yeah, I've had that dream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Here lies Sean Spicer

Peperony and Chease

announced 5 minutes after this

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/888426535690133504

:thunk:

• Locked thread