Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Codependent Poster posted:

He's describing life insurance. He has no idea what healthcare is or how it works.

Chumbawumba4ever97 fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Jul 21, 2017

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

If cameras were barred then how is there a photo of them?

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Egbert Souse posted:

Do conservatives think that liberals expect Hillary to become President if Trump is impeached

Just wondering, since it's funny that Fox News is trying harder to keep her relevant than anyone else.

The conservative hatred of Obama & Clinton at a given moment is proportional to how much they don't want to talk about Trump.

Plus, it distracts from their lack of policy & may be all that they have left as a party in terms of an organizing ethos.

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Lol, I love CNN now. All that infowars stuff about pizza, annual marijuana tests, and fake school shootings finally broke through all the dain bramage I've been clinging to all these years.

I see that I've been a retarded retard on a retard's retarded level of retardation and hope you guys can forgive me for being such a poo poo-tier xdimensional troll all this time. I finally feel, I don't know... Good.

We

I'll completely and 100% accurately quote you so all those people on ignore can see how you've turned a leaf. Namaste, you well-practiced ball sucker. Praise be to lol... and :orb:.

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
Wow Trump has posted a ton of times in six months. lol. The president posts gibberish online maybe more than I do.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Telephones posted:

Wow Trump has posted a ton of times in six months. lol. The president posts gibberish online maybe more than I do.

He will go down in history as the Shitpost President

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Heck, same

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Trump wants to pardon himself because there is nothing to the investigate lol

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
Trump is president now. He probably wishes he wasn't.

Whose laughing now?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
first black president confirmed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uACDL22q_mM

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Telephones posted:

Trump is president now. He probably wishes he wasn't.

Whose laughing now?

almost everyone in this thread for starters

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
The role of President Trump's lawyer Marc Kasowitz's is being reduced, according to two people familiar with the matter, and he is expected to depart the team entirely.

Kasowitz is no longer running the legal strategy, one of these people said. It will now be handled by Ty Cobb, the internal White House lawyer, and John Dowd, a combative but respected Washington attorney.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/21/sources-role-of-trump-lawyer-kasowitz-being-reduced-240786

lol, quitters never win.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Oh and, vacationer in chief,

Trump To Visit Bedminster For 18 Days, Will 'Devastate' Local Airports

https://patch.com/new-jersey/bernardsville-bedminster/trump-visit-bedminster-18-days-will-devastate-impact-local

Flights within the 30-mile radius can still have aircrafts fly out of the airport to somewhere outside the ring or land from outside the ring to an airport inside.

However, all other operations are prohibited such as flight training, aerobatics, hot air ballooning, helicopters, skydiving, biplane rides and technically even flying a model airplane.

lol

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
One more LOL for the fake news people,

Mark Serrano, a longtime Republican operative, has been one of President Trump's most stalwart defenders on TV over the past few months, making semi-regular appearances on Fox Business Network and Fox News. Since at least April, he has also been a paid consultant for Trump's 2020 re-election campaign, according to federal disclosure forms the Trump campaign filed last weekend, The Washington Post reported Wednesday night. In April and May, the Trump campaign paid Serrano's firm, ProActive Communications, a total of $30,000 for "communications consulting," and during that time, his ties to the Trump campaign were not identified by the Fox networks.

http://theweek.com/speedreads/713149/fox-business-benches-protrump-frequent-guest-over-undisclosed-payments-from-trump-campaign

Yeah, fox news isn't a paid spokesman for the white house at all. oh wait, it is actually.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Lime Tonics posted:

Oh and, vacationer in chief,

Trump To Visit Bedminster For 18 Days, Will 'Devastate' Local Airports

https://patch.com/new-jersey/bernardsville-bedminster/trump-visit-bedminster-18-days-will-devastate-impact-local

Flights within the 30-mile radius can still have aircrafts fly out of the airport to somewhere outside the ring or land from outside the ring to an airport inside.

However, all other operations are prohibited such as flight training, aerobatics, hot air ballooning, helicopters, skydiving, biplane rides and technically even flying a model airplane.

lol

He's already going on a 2.5-week vacation? I guess playing with trucks got him all tuckered out? :shrug:

DevCore
Jul 16, 2003

Schooled by Satan

edit: gently caress

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

Lime Tonics posted:

It will now be handled by Ty Cobb

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Burt Sexual posted:

What's the FBI conviction rate anyways? Like 5%.?

For 2012, the US Department of Justice reported a 93% conviction rate.

lol

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

lol

Isn't that the name of that baseball player who was so exceptionally racist that he was known as a racist in the 1920's? Do you have any idea how racist you'd have to be in the 1920's to actually be called a racist by your peers back then

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

timp posted:

lol

Isn't that the name of that baseball player who was so exceptionally racist that he was known as a racist in the 1920's? Do you have any idea how racist you'd have to be in the 1920's to actually be called a racist by your peers back then

There is no evidence that the time Ty Cobb beat up a black groundskeeper for the crime of attempting to shake his hand had anything to do with race!

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

So now you're calling him a liar? Sounds libelous to me.

lol

ty oxballs.com!

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Here's a good analogy of Trumps current disaster management strategy lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxC2OOSEPyQ&t=75s

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/CAPAction/status/888050703683518465

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/foxnewspoll/status/887809529240588290

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

22% want a dictatorship - as long as it's their dictatorship

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

But the obstructionist democrats just won't play ball! Trump's hands are tied!

e:

We

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Real question: If Trump pardons himself, would it actually stop the investigation? Mueller's not prosecuting - just fact-finding, right?

cnut
May 3, 2016

Plavski posted:

22% want a dictatorship - as long as it's their dictatorship

Surprised that number is so low.

lol

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Lando131 posted:

I really hope he's stupid enough to do this. If someone is given a Presidential pardon it removes their fifth amendment right to refuse to testify on the grounds of incriminating themselves because they can no longer prosecuted.

In other words, if Trump pardons his kids, Kush, or anyone else they can be forced to testify under oath. Please, Trump, pardon your idiot son.

Whoah, that's incredible! Is there any precedent for this? Can anyone else confirm that this is true?

:munch:

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I have heard similar things

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Mr.Tophat posted:

Whoah, that's incredible! Is there any precedent for this? Can anyone else confirm that this is true?

:munch:

I can confirm it's true.

I can also confirm that I haven't checked and might be talking out my rear end.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
Okay, neat, I look forward to more presidential actions

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
President Donald Trump may have held more meetings with Vladimir Putin at the G-20 summit earlier this month, Russia's Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said Friday — but he shrugged off the importance of the encounters.

“They might have met even much more than just three times,” he told NBC News’ Keir Simmons in an exclusive interview, dismissing speculation about the leaders' meetings.

"Maybe they went to the toilet together," he joked.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/amp/trump-putin-may-have-met-more-times-says-russia-s-n785146

Russia is having a few fun jokes at our expense at least, lol

Majere
Oct 22, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

What does it matter if the entire trump clan has to tell the truth about all these alleged crimes? If predisent pissbaby can pardon himself and everyone else all willy nilly, they all walk free?

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

Majere posted:

What does it matter if the entire trump clan has to tell the truth about all these alleged crimes? If predisent pissbaby can pardon himself and everyone else all willy nilly, they all walk free?

yeah, but Gerald Ford's reputation tanked after he pardoned Nixon, so if Trump pardons himself and his families, he'll lose the huge amount of respect he's built up with the american people

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Plavski posted:

yeah, but Gerald Ford's reputation tanked after he pardoned Nixon, so if Trump pardons himself and his families, he'll lose the huge amount of respect he's built up with the american people

lol

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

Plavski posted:

lol

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Plavski posted:

Yeah that's a hmbol

I am glad i got a 6 hour probie for telling oxy to suck my balls, maybe there are consequences left in this world. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes