Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm

Doc Hawkins posted:

Have they done a Crisis of Infinite Colonels yet?

Yeah, sort of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Gann Jerrod posted:

They did an alternate dimension Evil Colonel, which implies a KFC multiverse.

There's only 11 universes, each named after a secret herb or spice.

KaosMachina
Oct 9, 2012

There's nothing special about me.

Push El Burrito posted:

There's only 11 universes, each named after a secret herb or spice.

One of them is the Kingdom Come universe.
No, not 'A universe that's some ridiculous KFC take on Kingdom Come'.
Like, literally Kingdom Come.

And it's also got the Kamandi earth. Somehow. And it's... weird.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

bunnyofdoom posted:

Is there one where KFC is not poo poo?

Yes, but it's in a reality where the Colonel has been replaced by his nephew.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee%27s_Famous_Recipe_Chicken

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

Lurdiak posted:

He's at the very least immune to child support bills.

I hate myself for laughing at this.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Bahrreealen is so stupid it's actually fantastic.

joehonkie
Jan 12, 2006

I'm a member of STARS.

Poor George R. Binks. He never gets old.

Star Wars Tales 20.

haitfais
Aug 7, 2005

I am offended by your ham, sir.

That is stupidly adorable.

Ferrule
Feb 23, 2007

Yo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HnqOpMn-kg

"tell anyone and I'll kill you"

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I didn't know aunt May was related to Jay Leno

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Badass thread got me re-reading Secret Wars. From #6

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

My favorite part is that Pete calls him "Owen". Because he's a person, and they've met before, and they're having a conversation like people. :3:

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

And that's how Miles Morales and his family survived the end of the Ultimate universe.

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I've always wondered on the second page when he's eating, why is the drool (?) going down his chin if he's upside down?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Spider-man(men) stick(s) to things all the time. Why do you assume that Owen is the one upside down?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Senior Woodchuck posted:

And that's how Miles Morales and his family survived the end of the Ultimate universe.

There’s a lot I love about Secret Wars but this being one of the very first thing of the Prime Earth really sealed it for me as one of my favorite events ever.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Scaramouche posted:

I've always wondered on the second page when he's eating, why is the drool (?) going down his chin if he's upside down?

I don't think up and down matter in that particular white zone.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Beachcomber posted:

I don't think up and down matter in that particular white zone.

Also, because gravity does what Owen loving says it does.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Keeshhound posted:

Also, because gravity does what Owen loving says it does.

If I'm recalling the sometimes confusing retcons, reformations, and reversions correctly, Molecule Man is pretty much the most powerful being in the multiverse. Or at the least a close second, if not equal, to the Beyonders.

He basically a capital "G" god whose only limitations are either voluntary or due to psychological neurosis with some psychosis mixed in due to having all that power crammed into the limited meatspace of a human body. I *think* he's the sanest he's ever been since he used slices of himself as anchors for the different realities put back in place, but any power limitations are most likely self-imposed. Even carving off part of himself, infinity divided by a number is still infinity.

Ygolonac
Nov 26, 2007

pre:
CLUTCH  NIXON

The Hero We Need

Doc Hawkins posted:

Squirrel Girl is not a mutant, she's obviously an elemental, like Swamp Thing.

Begemot posted:

I think you mean Man-Thing :colbert:

TONIGHT ONLY!

UNLIMITED CLASS WRESTLING FEDERATION PRESENTS

MAN-THING

VS

SWAMP THING

WITH SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE

BEN GRIMM

(and just to make you want to gouge your mind's eye out, Ben comes out in full HBK-ref outfit, with the music/entrance/dancing)

(and the Michael Chiklis Thing-voice singing the song)

(I'm assuming it's from the WWE comic)

Unrelated:

purple death ray posted:

He could blast some kind of turbine that would power a contraption hooked up to his dick

Her name is Jean Grey Madelyne Pryor Jean Grey again Emma Frost. (Not current, I don't think - IIRC they weren't banging any more at Cyke's School Of Mutant Revolution Pay No Attention To All The Weapon X Markings, but that was still pre-Secret Wars/Battleworld and I know I missed a bunch of poo poo leading up to those and once I finish off an old Black Panther run I'm gonna plow into the Ultimates universe and so fuckit.)(Jean/Madelyne could probably handle the eyeblasts via teke, and Emma would just go to diamond/low-friction form and gain secondary code-name Fidget Spinner.)

Do not go exploring in Wolverine's mind.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Proteus Jones posted:

If I'm recalling the sometimes confusing retcons, reformations, and reversions correctly, Molecule Man is pretty much the most powerful being in the multiverse. Or at the least a close second, if not equal, to the Beyonders.

He basically a capital "G" god whose only limitations are either voluntary or due to psychological neurosis with some psychosis mixed in due to having all that power crammed into the limited meatspace of a human body. I *think* he's the sanest he's ever been since he used slices of himself as anchors for the different realities put back in place, but any power limitations are most likely self-imposed. Even carving off part of himself, infinity divided by a number is still infinity.

The Beyonders created him. He's a constant in all universes. He practically has the powers of a Beyonder, but doesn't have the awareness. It's his humanity that makes him unique among the characters in his league.

All the years I've been on this forum, and I've never really saw a fight over power levels. No "Is this Thor stronger than this Hulk?" Proud of you guys.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

This page is seriously the absolute best encapsulation of the relationship these two characters have/should have.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
I love that the non-corporeal form of the Phoenix Force is included in Logan's naughty thoughts room.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Proteus Jones posted:

Franklin Richards has to be up there in power rankings.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Choco1980 posted:

I love that the non-corporeal form of the Phoenix Force is included in Logan's naughty thoughts room.

I think it's just a room full of women who consistently beat him in fights.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

ImpAtom posted:

This page is seriously the absolute best encapsulation of the relationship these two characters have/should have.

Kind of sucks that during his time at Marvel Hickman never got on a Spidey book. Every time he wrote him it was great.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

ImpAtom posted:

Somewhere between uncle/big brother. It really makes so much thematic sense for both characters.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

DID SOMEONE SAY MAN-THING

(I love Gerber's Man-Thing run so much, but this is just a dead-on roast)

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

This would explain all the different actors who play him in commercials.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

Triple-Zero is still the best robot:

Doctor Aphra #9

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Is the loophole that she's not his master or that "you got it" counts as explicit permission somehow?

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

Bruceski posted:

Is the loophole that she's not his master or that "you got it" counts as explicit permission somehow?

She's not his only master:

Still Doctor Aphra #9

Triple Zero's hierarchy is hard-coded once set, and Aphra put both herself and Vader in when she still worked for Vader. Vader threw her out an airlock and thinks she's dead.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Oh crap, I Hate Fairyland is doing a Labyrinth parody, and it's not pretty!

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

That codpiece doesn't look nearly big enough.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...
The New Guardians was pretty terrible in an 80s kind of way

RolandTower
Nov 19, 2003

Guns n' Roses n' Deus Ex Machina
Bleak Gremlin
Wow, killing a black superhero via AIDS mutant is, uh, quite the plot decision.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/metasynthie/status/888935718906728448

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doom Mathematic
Sep 2, 2008

Open Marriage Night posted:

All the years I've been on this forum, and I've never really saw a fight over power levels. No "Is this Thor stronger than this Hulk?" Proud of you guys.

I honestly thought that was one of the major rules of this subforum, but now that I'm looking, it's not there.