Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

MaxxBot posted:

Imagine if Cuckerberg and Rubio were the nominees they'd be walking onto the debate stage in 6-inch platform shoes trying to be the taller candidate.

they would only need 3-4 inch heel lifts to do the job

if zuck trades in sneakas fo real shoes, and also looks talla
(he lyin)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

MaxxBot posted:

Imagine if Cuckerberg and Rubio were the nominees they'd be walking onto the debate stage in 6-inch platform shoes trying to be the taller candidate.

Better idea: Tiny podiums.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

MaxxBot posted:

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/swin24/status/885646279371522048

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
if someone says they're not running for president you should be able to charge them with perjury if they do... you put right on the forms that you are, and you said you're not. that's perjery baby.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Too bad he dropped out of school before finishing his thesis on standing up like a human adult

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
hyuk hyuk zuck zuck!

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

whats the deal w/the one where he's standing around eating the plain toast and the camera lingers on him?

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

what the hell man???

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zas posted:

what the hell man???

oh look it's one of those politicians they grew out of vats in transmetropolitan

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
it's from some commercial about his fully-automated robot house actually heh

https://consequenceofsound.net/2016/12/mark-zuckerberg-eats-toast-weirdly/

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
what i found most objectionable is learning he's a fan of the red hot chili peppers

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

just a normal guy w/two cameras eating plain toast in my robot house

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

what i found most objectionable is learning he's a fan of the red hot chili peppers

The most successful band to write only 3 or 4 songs

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
I'm actually really excited for zuck. He's good-looking, charismatic, wise, tall, what more could you want?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i do not get the point of all of these pictures of him

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Jose posted:

i do not get the point of all of these pictures of him
clarify

A) that we're posting them

B) that he's posing for them

C) both

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

B.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
yeah :same:

you got me

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
so yeah, of course, the reason he's doing this is he's running for president. but it's not just about the photographs, which are secondary, but the actual meet-and-greets with the ordinary folks, repeated thousands of times, which builds the network (zuck is all about social networks right???) he needs in the future.

i'm sure he's pleasant enough in person, as politicians usually are. one-on-one they have a way of drawing you in. now he runs for prez in the future, and all of those people will remember and think "oh yeah, mark zuckerberg, he was really nice." and they'll tell their friends and family that.

not guaranteed to work, of course, but it doesn't hurt!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

is there a good link containing all of the various suckerberg pictures?

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

I'm the bad posture, and also the dad jeans stuck in the left shoe.

Please someone give this man a wedgie.

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Jose posted:

is there a good link containing all of the various suckerberg pictures?

click that question mark under fits my needs avatar

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

If he's going to great lengths to control his image was "awkward nerd cyborg who stole facebook" his intent? Is the only part of his image he cares about how tall he is relative to normal humans?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Taintrunner posted:

oh look it's one of those politicians they grew out of vats in transmetropolitan

The Zuck looks like a Randomly generated Eldar Scrolls character.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
You know how you feel when you think of the genocide of the natives, the enslavement of the blacks, Great Britain's treatment of Irish people and The Pajeets? How about when you read of the sorts of things that the USSR did to the peasant farmers? A mere 50 years after the Civil Rights Act ended racism in the United States, it is so unacceptable to be racist that even an accidental racial slur at the wrong time can result in complete and utter career and social destruction.
I truly believe that mere decades after Incel Rights bills are passed, the sort of things that normies currently say to us here will be so horrible and wrong as to be simply unthinkable.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

clarify

A) that we're posting them

B) that he's posing for them

C) both

yeah

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/20committee/status/888021280666132480

lmao

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Pomp posted:

You know how you feel when you think of the genocide of the natives, the enslavement of the blacks, Great Britain's treatment of Irish people and The Pajeets? How about when you read of the sorts of things that the USSR did to the peasant farmers? A mere 50 years after the Civil Rights Act ended racism in the United States, it is so unacceptable to be racist that even an accidental racial slur at the wrong time can result in complete and utter career and social destruction.
I truly believe that mere decades after Incel Rights bills are passed, the sort of things that normies currently say to us here will be so horrible and wrong as to be simply unthinkable.

where did this beauty come from? the layers upon layers of meaning it contains are fascinating

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/markberman/status/888124103521062914

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

To cuck the Zuck you would have to bang a homely asian chick, what a sacrifice.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
I'm cuckoo for Zuccao puffs!

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

oliwan posted:

I'm the bad posture, and also the dad jeans stuck in the left shoe.

Please someone give this man a wedgie.

He doesn't have bad posture, he's just doing contrapposto in an attempt to emulate classical sculpture.

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007
He should run as a republican with Richard Burr as his running mate so they could use Zuck Dick 2020 as their campaign slogan.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
president zuck attempts to smoke human food

https://www.facebook.com/zuck/videos/10103911836230631/

Apparently there is no amount of money on earth that can buy a media consultant capable of coaching him out of adolescent awkwardness

Zeris has issued a correction as of 16:49 on Jul 25, 2017

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/politico/status/892876700358520832

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/libbycwatson/status/892887673093984256

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

*leaps out of chair, scrambling and nearly falling over furniture to charge out of front door*

*takes breath as if to speak, while every single person on the block simultaneously says "WELL I GUESS WE DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THAT ANYMORE"*

*throws arms into the air, lets them fall to sides, trudges back into home, defeated*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
*at the zb* Zuck my Zucker you insubstantial weenie.