Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

"The shorts are Gucci"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
I both want Conor to win and lose at the same time

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Amazing.

Nifft
Oct 5, 2001
I'm absolutely spiffng!

Is that Paulie? Well it's not like he could hurt him.

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
Paulie's getting his cut of the Conor hype train I see, can't knock a hustler.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Conor's going to win lol.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
poo poo I thought he was sparring with artem there for a sec.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Work Friend Keven posted:

Conor's going to win lol.

so far, it looks like he's banking on being faster than Mayweather.

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

It would be insanely sick if the fight wasn't actually broadcast anywhere and was instead posted as a series of photos uploaded to Conor's instagram accompanied by bad rear end captions from the man himself.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

You guys might be on to something with the gun stuff.

Boxer shoots MMA fighter, pleads self defence

Never let a jabroni shoot on you, brother.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

butros posted:

"The shorts are Gucci"

At least after this fight he'll never need to do sponsored Instagram posts again

But he will anyway because the only thing better than having a shitload of money is having all the money

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Mr. Carlisle posted:

At least after this fight he'll never need to do sponsored Instagram posts again

But he will anyway because the only thing better than having a shitload of money is having all the money

I don't think that was a sponsored post, he just thinks it's cool that he can afford Gucci boxing shorts

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

real boxers train naked wrapped in weights to simulate fighting on high gravity planets.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Gay Horney posted:

I don't think that was a sponsored post, he just thinks it's cool that he can afford Gucci boxing shorts

I'm just so used to everything a celebrity posts on instagram now being sponsored in one way or another that I just assume they all are

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

You can get in trouble if you don't have #ad or #sponsored in the caption so that's usually a tell.

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

This is what you get. For falling in Love

butros posted:

"The shorts are Gucci"

Imagine being in a gym with that guy. Turning from the bag to see some half naked 5'9 rear end in a top hat in some super tight shorts up to his high thigh staring at some professional photographer. His douchebaggery is honestly inspiring.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
you'd have been turned away at the door

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Yeah imagine being in a MMA gym and seeing a guy in little shorts. Total garbage fire.

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

Yeah imagine being in a MMA gym and seeing a guy in little shorts. Total garbage fire.

Yea if you're about to roll with a dude wearing super tight shorty shorts and no cup it's p gay.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Classic Dunning-Kruger effect.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

coconono posted:

so far, it looks like he's banking on being faster than Mayweather.

Mayweather always bounces around and avoids getting into trouble, so Conor is probably going to just mock him for not standing and banging as Mayweather wins a long boring decision and then hopefully fucks off forever. If mcgregor does a lot of the type of thing in that picture, at least he's got a narrative when he inevitably loses. That little fookin bitch was runnin scared.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

SnoochtotheNooch posted:

Imagine being in a gym with that guy. Turning from the bag to see some half naked 5'9 rear end in a top hat in some super tight shorts up to his high thigh staring at some professional photographer. His douchebaggery is honestly inspiring.

Don't have to imagine. Photographers use my gym to shoot body builders all the time.

It's exactly as you described.

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

Classic Dunning-Kruger effect.

I think you're confused. I'm a bjj purple belt and gay black guy. I'm affirming that it's p gay to have a half naked man in super tight shorts crawl and glue his body onto yours. Are you uncomfortable with this?

SnoochtotheNooch fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Jul 21, 2017

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
do you even gay bro

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

old.flv posted:

do you even gay bro

Im gay as hell brah

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

SnoochtotheNooch posted:

I think you're confused. I'm a bjj purple belt and gay black guy. I'm affirming that it's p gay to have a half naked man in super tight shorts crawl and glue his body onto yours. Are you uncomfortable with this?

Lmao cool dude

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I'm a bjj purple belt and a gay black guy

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Skip My Posts posted:

Pm me

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

u into glue play?

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Classic black gay man here but watch out: I'm also a BJJ purple belt.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Black and Gay BJJ Purple Belt: The SnoochtotheNooch Story

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

Classic black gay man here but watch out: I'm also a BJJ purple belt.

Yea I figured that'd cover all my bases. Gay guy so I can claim to know what's gay and then purple belt to claim I have some experience in bjj and then black guy in case pitch wants to come in here and argue about the racist implications of the word "guy"

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Cortxbomb's fake account spotted

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
As a purple man with a gay black belt...

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Skip My Posts posted:

Same

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

SnoochtotheNooch posted:

Yea I figured that'd cover all my bases. Gay guy so I can claim to know what's gay and then purple belt to claim I have some experience in bjj and then black guy in case pitch wants to come in here and argue about the racist implications of the word "guy"

Cool, like the villain from Lethal Weapon 2

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

SnoochtotheNooch posted:

Yea if you're about to roll with a dude wearing super tight shorty shorts and no cup it's p gay.

sounds like fun. they dont really have submission holds and stuff in boxing though so i think his sparring partners wont have anything to worry about as far as accidentally touching his dick and balls goes

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

vaginal facsimile posted:

Cool, like the villain from Lethal Weapon 2

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
Everyone in psp used to be gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Bundt Cake posted:

Everyone in psp used to be gay

we were gay before it was cool. now everyone is trying to be gay. maybe it's time to leave being gay to the actual homosexuals.

• Locked thread