Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is going to be your favorite offseason storyline?
This poll is closed.
The Big3 Tourney 67 22.41%
Will Lakers draft Ball 40 13.38%
Where will the Pauls go 54 18.06%
Will LeBron jump ship to the Spurs or ?? 41 13.71%
Will every team in the league just pivot towards tanking 97 32.44%
Total: 210 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
https://twitter.com/JasonLloydNBA/status/888531580897120257

:laffo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spite
Jul 27, 2001

Small chance of that...
Gilbert is Making Cleveland Great Again.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Sonic Fox is a real good fighting game player. He wears that blue fox thing to like every tourney because he is a legit furry.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

It's insanely cool that, in the era of stars teaming up to play with one another, the Bulls felt compelled to trade away their Olympian because they didn't watch any footage from Kris Dunn's rookie year

say no to bats
Aug 15, 2001
Rumblee tumblee, climin' a hunny tree
I'd be mad about the Cavs imploding but they won a title which broke a 52 year drought in Cleveland so gently caress it.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

attackmole posted:

Sometimes I forget that Rick Fox owns an esports brand and then I get all happy when he turns up in pictures like these.

https://twitter.com/sonicfox5000/status/883508097477562368

Tan Matt LeBlanc embraces his two adopted north Korean sons whom he flew out of NK via hot air balloon

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Dejan Bimble posted:

A foxy monk, a tale of a rogue in the clothe-- By Edwyyrd GRynshyrs

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

say no to bats posted:

I'd be mad about the Cavs imploding but they won a title which broke a 52 year drought in Cleveland so gently caress it.

Pretty much, I won't complain about anything for a few more years but I'm itching for the return to misery that only the Browns can truly provide.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

As a LeBron-following fanboy, I can't say I'm surprised by any of this. I'm glad that he got Cleveland a title, but I'd really look forward to him in Philly or somewhere else that presented an interesting challenge.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

He's turning into Bill Mitchell. :staredog:

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Salvor_Hardin posted:

He's turning into Bill Mitchell. :staredog:

Tan Matt LeBlanc is uncanny

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

LeBron to Philly would be fun but he wouldn't be beating the Warriors with a supporting cast of guys that young.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

LeBron goes to Philly and teaches Embiid the secrets of never getting hurt. Philly wins everything

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

in a surprise twist Kyrie demands a trade to the Windy City Bulls where he can finally be The Guy

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Shear Modulus posted:

LeBron to Philly would be fun but he wouldn't be beating the Warriors with a supporting cast of guys that young.

I don't think anybody is beating the Warriors next year.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lol holy poo poo they're making a movie with shia lebeouf as mcenroe

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

R.D. Mangles posted:

lol holy poo poo they're making a movie with shia lebeouf as mcenroe

Too short

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
Kyrie is the exact level where he can contribute a lot as the #2 guy while if he were your best player your team would get creamed in the first round by a LeBron team.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Where do yall men think Lebron will go in 18-19

Lakerrs?
Clippers?
Brooklyn?

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
wait do people actually think LeBron to Philly is a thing that would happen or is this a dumb sixers Twitter thing

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

MourningView posted:

wait do people actually think LeBron to Philly is a thing that would happen or is this a dumb sixers Twitter thing

I had a fever dream, a vision. Bengals fans dreams have mystic powers, as you know.

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

MourningView posted:

We are the dreamers of dreams
Why can't we too have nice things

Femur
Jan 10, 2004
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP
People here just love class clowns.

Re:rick fox he used to be much more handsome, I am surprised.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Spite posted:

Gilbert is Making Cleveland Great Again.

This Kyrie thing seems like he doesn't want to play in LeBron's shadow so I don't think that is on Gilbert. The not having a working FO totally is though.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Lockback posted:

This Kyrie thing seems like he doesn't want to play in LeBron's shadow so I don't think that is on Gilbert. The not having a working FO totally is though.

Yeah Kyrie wanted to bail after we won it last year but decided against it.

I don't get it, but I don't know.

People seem content getting angry at the Cavs, but man...4 ECF titles since 2007, 5 division titles during that time span...an O'Brien in the case.

That's uh...something a lot of NBA fans have probably not seen. LeBron gets most of the credit, but still. For being a complete "shitshow"? That's incredible.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

MourningView posted:

LeBron is now best friends with Ben Simmons as evidenced by Instagram posts: fact
LeBron made a tweet about drinking Shirley Temples: fact
LeBron sent Markelle Fultz a pair of shoes today: fact
JJ Redick is having Maverick Carter and Bryan Colangelo on his podcast and LeBron tweeted about it and called The Chronicles of Redick a brilliant podcast name: fact

LeBron is coming to Philly: fact, you dumb mother fucker

Jota fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Jul 22, 2017

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Femur posted:

People here just love class clowns.

Re:rick fox he used to be much more handsome, I am surprised.

just lol if you think that silver fox can't still dampen your panties

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Tae posted:

I am so tired of seeing Echo Fox appearing everywhere in fighting games, especially Tekken

They have two Tekken players. It just feels like they're everywhere because they're the best two players in the world who always seem to go 1/2 at tourneys.

FakePoet
Feb 6, 2006

Woo. Pig. Sooie.

Hot Rope Guy
Lebron should come play with "one of his favorites" in Dirk's remaining year(s).

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
This loving offseason what the gently caress

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
I hope Lebron goes to the celtics so he can play for his man crush Brad Stevens and they field a starting five comprised entirely of small forwards

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Jota posted:

LeBron is now best friends with Ben Simmons as evidenced by Instagram posts: fact
LeBron made a tweet about drinking Shirley Temples: fact
LeBron sent Markelle Fultz a pair of shoes today: fact
JJ Redick is having Maverick Carter and Bryan Colangelo on his podcast and LeBron tweeted about it and called The Chronicles of Redick a brilliant podcast name: fact

LeBron is coming to Philly: fact, you dumb mother fucker

All the young Sixers panning out with an aging LeBron would own.

Skyr
Jun 9, 2012
am i the only person not from milwaukee who wants lebron to go teach giannis how to be lebron? giannis seems like the ultimate basketball sponge and they could run like an infinite number of lineups

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lebron goes to the bulls, forms new Big Three with Markkanen and Cam Payne, instead of hanging a banner from the rafters, pulls down Jordan statue like what happened to those Lenin images after the fall of the Soviet Union

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

slave to my cravings posted:

I hope Lebron goes to the celtics so he can play for his man crush Brad Stevens and they field a starting five comprised entirely of small forwards

If there's any coach lebron has a mancrush on, it's Pop

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

Skyr posted:

am i the only person not from milwaukee who wants lebron to go teach giannis how to be lebron? giannis seems like the ultimate basketball sponge and they could run like an infinite number of lineups

Yeah you are. Also I ate some of you for lunch, you were delicious and protein-packed wait a sec

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
The next year of LeBron fanfics is going to be tiring.

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
It was bad enough with the KD breaking his knee in the playoffs fanfics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

hmm and the spurs will have room for a max next year since Aldridge and danny green are probably going to decline their options 🤔

• Locked thread