Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
god bless Donald Trump for stress testing this dumb country

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

logikv9 posted:

it's pretty clear a lot of supposed governmental safety mechanisms are just scary "don't do this!!" signs just waiting for the TRUMP TRAIN to blow through em and see if there are any tracks behind em

yeah some crazy poo poo gonna happen. idk what.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

GobiasIndustries posted:

Ssh don't give him ideas!
Also the only thing that would keep him from getting impeached for this is Paul Ryan's boner for tax cuts.

no paul ryan specifically wants to kill poors, mitch is the one who needs these tax cuts to happen if he wants to keep power

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

anime was right posted:

no nothing will happen, everyone will just be like "i hope someone else does something about this"

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

anime was right posted:

Fast & Furious 9

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
https://twitter.com/Scaramucci/status/295700099131117568

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

GobiasIndustries posted:

Wait when did Spidey get dem bux?

Spidey's as rich as Stark now

Doc Ock took over his body and killed his psyche and built up a company, then peters psyche reemerges and he kills doc ocks psyche and peter reigns supreme

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

my personal prediction is for the stupidest/worst timeline, where trump serves 2 terms of nothing and then everyone pretends he doesn't exist to yell at whatever democrat replaced him

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

logikv9 posted:

trump should just do poo poo

pardon himself, his family preemptively

fire Mueller

make his wildest dreams come true

and then just like not give in when people come in and say "wait no" what are they gonna do, arrest him??

if he went full wannabe dictator. some IC/cia/random dude would blow trumps brains out at some point. but truthfully. i think he tried that poo poo the GOP or at least the moderates would go insane, not to mention the left/liberals too. there would be riots.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Nichael posted:

who'd invade? germany?

Would paramilitary forces forcing martial law in cities that favor Democrats qualify? Marines sent to enforce drug laws in Denver? How far do you think we are from the same poo poo they have in Russia really?

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/dril/status/888638357345116160

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

tithin posted:

Doc Ock took over his body and killed his psyche and built up a company, then peters psyche reemerges and he kills doc ocks psyche and peter reigns supreme

wow comic books can get stupid

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

Worst case scenario: die in my sleep after Trump blunders into a world-ending nuclear exchange with Russia. That's the good part, the bad part is I would never get to see the piss tape

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

tithin posted:

it was really bad, except for the superior foes spinoff, where the shocker finds his idiotic dune buggy from the 70s

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

apparentlyu now because nobody else is willing to reelvlal the truth that Iron Man and Spiderman are the true loving villians of any story and they have the boot on the neck of the proletariant in favor of the richest fucks around, any rich fucks even if they're obvious the villians , tehy will support that bad guy because it means more money for the rich
uh excuse me spidey threw off the shackles of the ruling class and unmasked himself to earn the public's trust for the resistence

then the devil made him retcon that and his marriage to his wife just to own him

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

anime was right posted:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Dapper_Swindler posted:

if he went full wannabe dictator. some IC/cia/random dude would blow trumps brains out at some point. but truthfully. i think he tried that poo poo the GOP or at least the moderates would go insane, not to mention the left/liberals too. there would be riots.

there wouldn't be

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

cams posted:

uh excuse me spidey threw off the shackles of the ruling class and unmasked himself to earn the public's trust for the resistence

then the devil made him retcon that and his marriage to his wife just to own him

pretty much yeah

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

tithin posted:

Oh, lol, cool

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I was out all night, what happened, what was Sean's big news on Hannity, did any other crazy poo poo happen since The Mooch?

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

MAGA Warlord posted:

Worst case scenario: die in my sleep after Trump blunders into a world-ending nuclear exchange with Russia. That's the good part, the bad part is I would never get to see the piss tape

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Epic High Five posted:

It's fuckign amazing and I'm just not into the Last Order

I highly recommend it to all

Can't speak for the non-manga as I haven't seen it but I highly recommend the book reading nerd swirlies rear end dumb poo poo version over all others on account of I have seen this one and approve of it and the rst I dunno

For my convenience could you please give me some links? Like this nerd swerlies rear end dumb poo poo version or whatever?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

current iron man is totally an rear end in a top hat who ruins everything for everyone though

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

like how does he keep churning these out. How

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

cams posted:

Yet another bitch to be categorized as "dumpstered rear end" I am afraid

https://youtu.be/zbKc2rgjWCw

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Dapper_Swindler posted:

maybe in the cities but in rural america they'd start planning parades

and we all know where Real America is

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
*extreme GOP moderate voice* no please don't do that

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Also tony stake is 100% and without excepti9m for Any reason at all ever, the villain of the story

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

wow comic books can get stupid

I didn't read it, I found out about it after the fact, I was a bit "eh" on the whole "peter has technology that lets him drive cars up walls and poo poo"

Yinlock posted:

it was really bad, except for the superior foes spinoff, where the shocker finds his idiotic dune buggy from the 70s

That's badass

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

logikv9 posted:

stop don't come back :geno:

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

logikv9 posted:

trump should just do poo poo

pardon himself, his family preemptively

fire Mueller

make his wildest dreams come true

and then just like not give in when people come in and say "wait no" what are they gonna do, arrest him??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWFWazj7Ud8

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Epic High Five posted:

Also tony stake is 100% and without excepti9m for Any reason at all ever, the villain of the story

Tony Stake, vampire Hunter

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Tony stake did nothing wrong

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
I don't know why it doesn't get talked about more, that the dude's last name is a synonym for supersede

like it's reality winner level lazy writing, it's just so on the nose

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

logikv9 posted:

Democrats: moderate GOP! College-educated whites! Suburban women! Join us on the barricades!

*massacred*

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

logikv9 posted:

Tony stake did nothing wrong

errything he did was ron!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU