Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe

Powaqoatse posted:

skin golem, p. 224 in the monsters manual

no edition of dnd has ever had skin golems in core monster manual

you're thinking of one of the fiend folios

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

curufinor posted:

Monstrous Manual did have Golem, Burning Man.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

once a day the burning man can cast a psychic attack consisting of droning for like seven hours about how it's an indigo spirit confined by the dreary cattle that are all the other trustfund babies

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
gently caress all that I'll just summon a fyre festival

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

curufinor posted:

wow thanks i guess

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

once a day the burning man can cast a psychic attack consisting of droning for like seven hours about how it's an indigo spirit confined by the dreary cattle that are all the other trustfund babies

Intruder posted:

gently caress all that I'll just summon a fyre festival

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
I [40's M] have been threatened with violence by my nephew [22M] after a faux pas

quote:

(Throw away account doing best to stay anonymous)

I'm a d-list celebrity, or maybe lower. However, I was talking in front of hundreds of thousands of people (recorded views) and somehow cocaine came up. I mentioned that I had somebody in my extended family that did cocaine in college pretty heavily. He managed to straighten himself out, get a good job, a wife, and a baby but died later from the heart damage it caused.

It was a somber moment and everybody was respectful. The idea behind mentioning it was to reinforce the notion that drugs are dangerous.

Four days later my nephew calls my wife. He's incredibly angry that I mentioned his uncle's story. (Reminder: I didn't give away anybody's identity.) He tells my wife that if I attempt to come to the family Christmas party that he is going to "kick my rear end".

Now if it was just me I'd write him off for good. This nephew is grown into a man that I don't respect or enjoy being around. My wife feels the same way. However, it's critically important to her that she maintains a relationship with the other people in her family. She loves his brothers and sisters and can't imagine not going to their weddings and having them in her life.

Her solution to this is for me to grovel, beg for forgiveness, and write a letter of apology. However, I have an issue with handing in my "man card". FWIW, I've trained to fight quite a bit of mma and am confident that this would be a lopsided fight.
I can't imagine a world where the every time I see him he thinks to himself, "Yeah, my uncle got out of line one time and I straightened him out real quick."

Remember the scene in karate kid when he explains to Mr. Miyagi that he'll "never have balance" if he backs down. I understand that scene. It's not easy for me to write a letter of apology in response to some kid (22m) mouthing off and threatening me. Heck, my first thought is to invite him into the gym where I train and do just enough to take his spirit away so he knows where he stands.

How do I not ruin my wife's relationship with these people while not feeling bullied by this punk?

Note: If you recognize me an upvote to help this get attention is fine but please don't take to twitter, other subreddits, etc. to "out" me. I don't need more stress from this.

tl;dr: I mention story of relative that died 20 years ago and nephew threatens to beat me up. What now?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

quote:

However, I have an issue with handing in my "man card". FWIW, I've trained to fight quite a bit of mma and am confident that this would be a lopsided fight.

lol gently caress this dude

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Intruder posted:

Yea, "My nephew mouthed off at me so I'm gonna whoop his rear end" isn't a good look.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Intruder posted:

hahahah

old rear end E-list losing his manhood by turning 40. shameful.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Haifisch posted:

I [40's M] have been threatened with violence by my nephew [22M] after a faux pas

I desperately want the OP to be Ralph Macchio

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

omg that would be perfect

i think he's 50 tho

e: 55 :aaaaa:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kr24G8jQpM

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

can i be the third string bad guy? in the background "alright yeah! johnny! yeah!"

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Powaqoatse posted:

dont worry doc. maskenfreiheit uses tor every day for some creepy reason so theres no need to actually engage

I don't use Tor *every* day

</Krieger voice>

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Haifisch posted:

I was originally thinking I'd start a derail by saying it's incredibly insensitive to use someone else's dead family members to add weight to your own opinions but fortunately this dude makes it blatantly clear he's a blowhard so there's enough other things to criticize him on.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Powaqoatse posted:

can i be the third string bad guy? in the background "alright yeah! johnny! yeah!"

*approving head nod from sensei*

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
Reddit comments are priceless tho, "you may have used his dead dad to drive home your political opinions in a manner so flagrant that he heard about it second hand but yeah you should totally put him in the dirt at your next family gathering".

e: oh actually mb I misread that, it's the kids uncle so he's just being a shithead too.

ArbitraryC fucked around with this message at 07:13 on Jul 22, 2017

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

WampaLord posted:

*approving head nod from sensei*

thank you sensei *bow*

yeahhh!!! Yeahhh!!! cobra kai!!!! ueaaa

BluesShaman
Apr 25, 2016

She wore Blue Velvet.

Haifisch posted:

He should go to the Christmas Party, and then it will be the nephew's duty to challenge him to a duel of honor. Pretty simple as duels go :shrug:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

ArbitraryC posted:

Reddit comments are priceless tho, "you may have used his dead dad to drive home your political opinions in a manner so flagrant that he heard about it second hand but yeah you should totally put him in the dirt at your next family gathering".

Once the comments learned it was a dead uncle of the kid not a dead dad they immediately turned on the "This kid is a punk gently caress him never apologize" switch

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Intruder posted:

Once the comments learned it was a dead uncle of the kid not a dead dad they immediately turned on the "This kid is a punk gently caress him never apologize" switch

Yeah that makes it different, I think the kid is being more of a dick too now but I dunno I still think it's p inappropriate to use other people's dead relatives as your own moralistic stories and either way the OP puffing his chest, talking about mancards, and being all "I will wreck him for standing up to me' still makes him look like an rear end in a top hat.

e: I found a non autistic reddit response

quote:

You publicly used the story of his uncles death as a cautionary tale, right or wrong, you took something personal and made it public. Does that mean it was okay for him to call your wife and threaten you? No, but it doesn't mean that what you did was okay. Drop the macho bullshit, write him a letter sincerely apologizing for hurting him while also warning him that physical threats against you are immature, unwise and if acted upon will only end badly for all parties involved. Congrats on being a professionally trained MMA fighter who could kick a 22 year old's rear end, but it'd be manlier to be able to tackle the emotional situation your in with a tact and grace. It sounds like it would be easy for you to beat him physically, now try to do the hard thing by swallowing your pride and acknowledging that you may have said something that ended up hurting him. Also, "kick your rear end" seems like one of those vague threats that people use when they're really mad.

ArbitraryC fucked around with this message at 07:27 on Jul 22, 2017

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
They're probably both dicks, maybe at least one will end up dead as a result of this.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
My boyfriend (22M) won't stop berating me (19F) because I voted for Obama and "Ruined History".

Yeah, it's pretty much what the title says. I was stupid enough to tell my boyfriend that I was happy Obama won and he has been harassing me about it nonstop since. We live together and I'm eight months pregnant with a little girl. Of COURSE I was going to vote for Obama, there's no way I'd want my child to live in an America where Romney could start stripping away women's rights, beginning a domino effect which would likely become a huge clusterfuck bringing the female population back to the 1800s by the time my daughter's old enough to need to worry about it.
He sadly voted for Romney... which was his right as a citizen and I don't really have a problem with. What I DO have a problem with is how he's reacting to his guy losing and the fact that he is being so disrespectful of me because I don't share the same political views as him. He won't even let me watch the news and grabbed the remote out of my hand, shut off the TV and told me that I could spend "all day watching liberal poo poo, just save it for when I'm not home". He told me he was going to deduct "presidential tax" from the allowance he gives me, laughing that "Obama will take care of your baby now, guess you and the baby don't need my money anymore!" (All of the money he gives me goes directly to my medical bills and GAS to keep my appointments. Being pregnant is not CHEAP!)
Before Obama won my boyfriend was talking about marriage and excited to have a child with me, now he wants me to "just give her up for adoption" and is talking about kicking me out of the apartment.
I don't know what to do anymore or what to say to him to get him to be more reasonable. Help?
TL;DR: Boyfriend can't stop complaining about Obama winning and doesn't want to help pay for my pregnancy anymore because I didn't vote for Romney like he did.

corn in the bible fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Jul 22, 2017

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

corn in the bible posted:

My boyfriend (22M) won't stop berating me (19F) because I voted for Obama and "Ruined History".

Yeah, it's pretty much what the title says. I was stupid enough to tell my boyfriend that I was happy Obama won and he has been harassing me about it nonstop since. We live together and I'm eight months pregnant with a little girl. Of COURSE I was going to vote for Obama, there's no way I'd want my child to live in an America where Romney could start stripping away women's rights, beginning a domino effect which would likely become a huge clusterfuck bringing the female population back to the 1800s by the time my daughter's old enough to need to worry about it.
He sadly voted for Romney... which was his right as a citizen and I don't really have a problem with. What I DO have a problem with is how he's reacting to his guy losing and the fact that he is being so disrespectful of me because I don't share the same political views as him. He won't even let me watch the news and grabbed the remote out of my hand, shut off the TV and told me that I could spend "all day watching liberal poo poo, just save it for when I'm not home". He told me he was going to deduct "presidential tax" from the allowance he gives me, laughing that "Obama will take care of your baby now, guess you and the baby don't need my money anymore!" (All of the money he gives me goes directly to my medical bills and GAS to keep my appointments. Being pregnant is not CHEAP!)
Before Obama won my boyfriend was talking about marriage and excited to have a child with me, now he wants me to "just give her up for adoption" and is talking about kicking me out of the apartment.
I don't know what to do anymore or what to say to him to get him to be more reasonable. Help?
TL;DR: Boyfriend can't stop complaining about Obama winning and doesn't want to help pay for my pregnancy anymore because I didn't vote for Romney like he did.

I would say :murder: but it's from four and a half years ago, so find out if the guy voted for Trump (he did) and then :murder:

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
He (26M) won't stop meme-ing me (20F).Non-Romantic

My guy friend has a crush on me. He's told me, and while I can't reciprocate his feelings yet, I am interested.
Or at least, I was before he started meme-ing me to death.
We share a niche, nerdy hobby. When he learned this, he started turning every conversation toward in-jokes about that hobby. Everything I say, no matter how unrelated, is met with loldank memes or him teasing me about how he's better than me at this hobby and so on.
At first I thought he was being ironic or something, so I would acknowledge the meme and laugh it off, but now he's doing it incessantly and it just makes me not want to talk to him.
I think he's doing it for my sake and I want him to stop, but I don't know how to tell him? Like I mentioned, I was actually interested in him, which is why this is frustrating me. Thanks for any help.
TL;DR: Guy I was interested in just talks to me in memes. I'm getting annoyed and want him to stop.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

wow this guy is 14 years old in his head

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

My guy friend has a crush on me. He's told me, and while I can't reciprocate his feelings yet, I am interested.
Or at least, I was before he started meme-ing me to death.
We share a niche, nerdy hobby. When he learned this, he started turning every conversation toward in-jokes about that hobby. Everything I say, no matter how unrelated, is met with loldank memes or him teasing me about how he's better than me at this hobby and so on.
At first I thought he was being ironic or something, so I would acknowledge the meme and laugh it off, but now he's doing it incessantly and it just makes me not want to talk to him.
I think he's doing it for my sake and I want him to stop, but I don't know how to tell him? Like I mentioned, I was actually interested in him, which is why this is frustrating me. Thanks for any help.
TL;DR: Guy I was interested in just talks to me in memes. I'm getting annoyed and want him to stop.

omg, such sex, wow

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

webmeister posted:

omg, such sex, wow

Iirc there was literally one where this guy was complaining about his girlfriend memeing all the time including saying that exact thing during sex

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!
Both of them sound real dumb

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Intruder posted:

Iirc there was literally one where this guy was complaining about his girlfriend memeing all the time including saying that exact thing during sex

I believe that was the joke

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
also what does "I can't reciprocate their feelings yet, but I am interested" mean outside of the context of like a grieving widow/er

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

ArbitraryC posted:

also what does "I can't reciprocate their feelings yet, but I am interested" mean outside of the context of like a grieving widow/er

im thinking she put that in there to get more responses cause she knows the only idiots online are exactly like that weirdo & they all have crushes on women and they all bury them in memes

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

stitch it together and make a whole extra person

A few people I know who've had the excess skin removal had the skin donated for use in making grafts for burn victims.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

TheKennedys posted:

I cannot help but giggle every time I think the phrase "load-bearing intern", it's in the none pizza with left beef category in my brain now

you just reminded me that this is a thing and now I can't stop giggling

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

M_Sinistrari posted:

A few people I know who've had the excess skin removal had the skin donated for use in making grafts for burn victims.

is that even possible

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I can't remember if this saga has been posted before or not. It begins in r/relationships.

I [28M] was in a car accident a few weeks ago and my gf of two years [25F] hasn't talked to me since

quote:

A few weeks ago, I was in a fairly bad car accident. I was driving alone when someone swerved into my lane and hit me nearly dead on. In the accident, I sustained a head injury, but I recovered pretty quickly and I'm home now getting better.

It's sucked a lot, and what's making it worse is that my gf hasn't really talked to me since, which is so weird. We've been dating for two years, we're in love, we've been talking about the future, all that. I remember her vaguely being there in the hospital and crying, but I was honestly so out of it that I don't have a clear recall of it.

I'm like kind of in a fog lately, and I've texted her and called her. I even once pulled myself out of it and went over to her house once and knocked but

It's not really like her to pull something like this and I'm really confused. Honestly, I'm not so sure what's been up with most people I know, and I'm sure it's just mostly in my head but I feel like I haven't done much talking with anyone since it happened, and it's been pretty lonely.

I feel in and out of existence almost and every day is kind of the same and bleeding into the next. I've been hanging out around my apartment a lot and just waiting to go back to work. So I'm kind of in my own head right now and maybe could use some insight? Has anyone ever heard of something like this happening in a similar situation?

tl;dr - got into a car accident, gf and friends kind of dropped off the scene

Then an update in r/LosAngeles

Aren't landlords required to give 24 hours notice before coming into a unit? Is it different in Culver City?

quote:

I'm kind of upset with my landlords at the moment, because I've had the suspicion lately that they've been entering my unit when I haven't been at home, and now I've witnessed them just coming right in when I was at home. I've been spending a good deal of time resting lately because I'm on pain meds after a fatal car accident in which I sustained a pretty bad head injury, and I've been in and out of theapartment, but this time I was home.

I was in bed and I heard something in the living room, so I got up and walked out of the bedroom and around the corner and there was my landlord who had just let themselves in. I didn't say anything as I entered the room, and she visibly tensed up and it almost seemed like she pretended not to see me even though she was looking pretty much right at me. I said "Can I help you?" and she just slowly backed out of the room and closed the door and locked it. There's always been a bit of a language barrier with them but this was a complete wtf.

Part of the reason I suspect that they've been coming in is because I've noticed that a lot of my stuff isn't qite where I thought I left it. I saw my landlord's husband in the driveway and I went up to him to ask him what was going on an d Granted, I've had my parents over since the car accident one week ago and they've been helping me pack up my stuff a little bit to come home. Like I said, I've been on pain meds and a bunch of my stuff is in boxes now, and everything is a bit hazy.

Just basically I'm wondering what I need to do to document all this? Do I take pictures of everything as it is? Should I be filing a police report, or contacting a renter's rights organization? I'm assuming I don't really have a right to change the locks on my apartment, but I also don't think they should be coming in like this. Right?

Finally r/offmychest

Every aspect of my entire life has completely gone to hell since my car accident

quote:

This might be kind of rambling ranty wall of text because pain meds

A week or so ago, I was in a pretty nasty head on collision car accident in which one person was killed. I got a pretty bad head injury and was in the hospital for a bit. I've been on some pretty serious pain meds and in and out of things. During all this time, my gf of two years hasn't talked to me, my work friends have bascially forgotten about me either jokingly or I don't know what (seriously, I can send emails to them at work and they'll reply with "who is this?' and "who is sending these?" Ha ha, guys!) and my parents apparently think I can't handle things anymore and are making me [28M] move back home.

I really don't understand how my entire life can change so much just from one stupid instant.

Start wit my parents. Like I said, I've been on pain meds and they have keys to my palce, so sometimes I'll just wake up and they'll be in here. No hey James, how are you feeling, just them, in here, packing up my things. I'll wake up and find my stuff in boxes, I'll find them taking down my art, going through my things. They know I'm a private person but they just come right in and get to work. And they're being so dramatic about it all. I'm totally cool with going home with them for a while...my car is totalled and I'd like to save up and get a place, but they act like it's the end of the world. I had this totally awkward episode the other day where I'm just sitting there watching them on the couch flip through some of old pictures, and before that my mom is just standing at my fridge taking the photos and other stuff I clipped to it off just crying. It's not that serious. I stood in front of her and just looked at her and she just shivered and started to cried before I had a chance to say anything. My dad came over to comfort her and didn't even look at me, and it's just little things like that that make me wonder is this somehow my fault? They're also just doing a sloppy job. They got everything off my friedge except a picture of my childhood home that fell on the floor and kind of wedged underneath it.

Gah, I don't know. Just everything is annoying.

I've been going on these long walks alone. Sometimes I'll find myself walking alone in the dark at 2 or 3 in the morning. The solitude feels kind of good. I'm getting used to it. I can walk for hours that way, and I like it, just quiet, night time, cold and windy, empty streets, feeling invisible. There are others who take these kinds of walks to, but I only rarely see them and I think we each know well enough to leave the othr alone. Sometimes I do feel lonely, and I'll miss Lina. The other day I took a walk to the Starbucks near me. We went there sometimes even though Lina hated it. She was from Sweden and she couldn't find a good cup of coffee here. Or chocolate. Or cheese. Or or or. Anyway, it had a nice outdoor patio and we used to like to sit on it, so I went. Half of me was hoping that she'd be here, but I knew she wouldn't...I haven't heard from her in weeks.

I went in and I tried to order coffee, but it seemed unusually crowded. I was just feeling out of it because of my meds and hinestly it was kind of hard to even concentrate on standing in line...I felt like people just kept brushing me by and heading up to order. It made me frustrated bc that's how my whole life has been lately...my parents barely register me, Lina disappearing on me, my coworkers being dicks. I decided I didn't want coffee and just went outside to the patio. It was childish but I just felt like sulking at a table by msyelf. I sat down at a free table and just stared off into space for a bit, calming down.

After a few minutes, this couple comes over and even though there are halfa dozen empty tables on the patio they somehow decided to sit at mine. Of course they don't say anything to me, no hey do you mind, no hi, they just sit down and start talking. I couldn't even believe it, it was so rude. It was so unreal I decided to play a game with myself and just count to thirty and see if they acknowledged me in any way while I sat there looking at them. So I started counting, in my head, and just nothing. I felt all the frustration and anger and neglect I had building up and before I culd even get to 15 it came out. I raised my hand and open palm slapped it down on the table, hard. It made her coffee cup jump and startled the hell out of both of them. I immediately felt so embarrassed that I quickly walked off, but I could hear them behind me saying "What the hell was that?" Humiliating. I felt so much worse than I did before...I didn't feel like going home and I went on another long walk.

I got home eventually and apparently my parents had been there while I was out. Even more stuff was packed up than before. It seriously looks like no one is even living here now. Gah.

Thanks for letting me vent, guys.

christmas boots fucked around with this message at 10:54 on Jul 22, 2017

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
That's just kind of sad.

ishikabibble
Jan 21, 2012

Inescapable Duck posted:

That's just kind of sad.

It's amateur fiction about dying in a car crash and not realizing you're a ghost. :ssh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 16 days!

fruit on the bottom posted:

I can't remember if this saga has been posted before or not. It begins in r/relationships.

I [28M] was in a car accident a few weeks ago and my gf of two years [25F] hasn't talked to me since

Then an update in r/LosAngeles

Aren't landlords required to give 24 hours notice before coming into a unit? Is it different in Culver City?

Finally r/offmychest

Every aspect of my entire life has completely gone to hell since my car accident

[Quote]
This might be kind of rambling ranty wall of text because pain meds

A week or so ago, I was in a pretty nasty head on collision car accident in which one person was killed. I got a pretty bad head injury and was in the hospital for a bit. I've been on some pretty serious pain meds and in and out of things. During all this time, my gf of two years hasn't talked to me, my work friends have bascially forgotten about me either jokingly or I don't know what (seriously, I can send emails to them at work and they'll reply with "who is this?' and "who is sending these?" Ha ha, guys!) and my parents apparently think I can't handle things anymore and are making me [28M] move back home.

I really don't understand how my entire life can change so much just from one stupid instant.

Start wit my parents. Like I said, I've been on pain meds and they have keys to my palce, so sometimes I'll just wake up and they'll be in here. No hey James, how are you feeling, just them, in here, packing up my things. I'll wake up and find my stuff in boxes, I'll find them taking down my art, going through my things. They know I'm a private person but they just come right in and get to work. And they're being so dramatic about it all. I'm totally cool with going home with them for a while...my car is totalled and I'd like to save up and get a place, but they act like it's the end of the world. I had this totally awkward episode the other day where I'm just sitting there watching them on the couch flip through some of old pictures, and before that my mom is just standing at my fridge taking the photos and other stuff I clipped to it off just crying. It's not that serious. I stood in front of her and just looked at her and she just shivered and started to cried before I had a chance to say anything. My dad came over to comfort her and didn't even look at me, and it's just little things like that that make me wonder is this somehow my fault? They're also just doing a sloppy job. They got everything off my friedge except a picture of my childhood home that fell on the floor and kind of wedged underneath it.

Gah, I don't know. Just everything is annoying.

I've been going on these long walks alone. Sometimes I'll find myself walking alone in the dark at 2 or 3 in the morning. The solitude feels kind of good. I'm getting used to it. I can walk for hours that way, and I like it, just quiet, night time, cold and windy, empty streets, feeling invisible. There are others who take these kinds of walks to, but I only rarely see them and I think we each know well enough to leave the othr alone. Sometimes I do feel lonely, and I'll miss Lina. The other day I took a walk to the Starbucks near me. We went there sometimes even though Lina hated it. She was from Sweden and she couldn't find a good cup of coffee here. Or chocolate. Or cheese. Or or or. Anyway, it had a nice outdoor patio and we used to like to sit on it, so I went. Half of me was hoping that she'd be here, but I knew she wouldn't...I haven't heard from her in weeks.

I went in and I tried to order coffee, but it seemed unusually crowded. I was just feeling out of it because of my meds and hinestly it was kind of hard to even concentrate on standing in line...I felt like people just kept brushing me by and heading up to order. It made me frustrated bc that's how my whole life has been lately...my parents barely register me, Lina disappearing on me, my coworkers being dicks. I decided I didn't want coffee and just went outside to the patio. It was childish but I just felt like sulking at a table by msyelf. I sat down at a free table and just stared off into space for a bit, calming down.

After a few minutes, this couple comes over and even though there are halfa dozen empty tables on the patio they somehow decided to sit at mine. Of course they don't say anything to me, no hey do you mind, no hi, they just sit down and start talking. I couldn't even believe it, it was so rude. It was so unreal I decided to play a game with myself and just count to thirty and see if they acknowledged me in any way while I sat there looking at them. So I started counting, in my head, and just nothing. I felt all the frustration and anger and neglect I had building up and before I culd even get to 15 it came out. I raised my hand and open palm slapped it down on the table, hard. It made her coffee cup jump and startled the hell out of both of them. I immediately felt so embarrassed that I quickly walked off, but I could hear them behind me saying "What the hell was that?" Humiliating. I felt so much worse than I did before...I didn't feel like going home and I went on another long walk.

I got home eventually and apparently my parents had been there while I was out. Even more stuff was packed up than before. It seriously looks like no one is even living here now. Gah.

Thanks for letting me vent, guys.[/28M]

Pretty good ghost story, actually. The best fake reddit posts I've seen.