Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I wanted to be a neo deconstructivist, but Mom wouldn't let me.
Still looking for Vulture BAF parts if anyone has them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShimSham
May 25, 2007

I heard you
like how I sack.

We're finally getting the Rex I've always wanted, with helmet-less head too.

Also General Leia, Maz, Ep IV Rebel Soldier, and Sandtrooper w/ Dewback.

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

Xenomrph posted:

I'm confused who this is marketed towards when NECA just did a kickass Ultimate Gipsy Danger that comes with all of that, lights up, and costs 1/10 as much.

People who want a Gypsy Danger made by Bandai, who consistently make the best diecast robot figures?

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

ShimSham posted:

What was this about Dr Alph from the Darth Vader comic getting a Black figure as well, or she just 3 inches?

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Rirse posted:

What was this about Dr Alph from the Darth Vader comic getting a Black figure as well, or she just 3 inches?

She's going to be in the 3.75 line

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
Gotta say, both figures from this 2 pack are excellent.

Cyclops and the box are getting ready to hit the road to Why cookie Rocket.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Fuzz posted:

Gotta say, both figures from this 2 pack are excellent.

Cyclops and the box are getting ready to hit the road to Why cookie Rocket.

Mine came in today too! They're great. The normal Jean head is a ridiculous improvement over the jugg wave one.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Big Mean Jerk posted:

She's going to be in the 3.75 line

Lame.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

purple death ray posted:

Mine came in today too! They're great. The normal Jean head is a ridiculous improvement over the jugg wave one.

It's kinda ridiculous how much better the paint is on 2-packs than singles... Spidey/MJ was ridiculously nice, too.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

TaurusOxford posted:

People who want a Gypsy Danger made by Bandai, who consistently make the best diecast robot figures?

Seriously, compared to Soul of Chogokin or even Robot Spirits my ultimate gypsy danger feels like a gashapon.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Not sure why you care since you don't even know her name.

sanjuro42
Jul 23, 2006

"I never could get the hang of Thursdays."

ShimSham posted:

This has made me so happy.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

On the contrary, I think it's pretty cool. Star Wars figures in any scale other than 3.75" feels inherently wrong to me.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

<sniffsniff> "When was I prodding cheese?"

Donde Esta
Sep 6, 2006

:getin:
Legends chat...errr ACBA and other figure chat is hoppin like a mother on discord:

https://discord.gg/SgPGZkJ

Come be nerds with us in real time

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
Marvel Legends Songbird:
https://twitter.com/AgentM/status/888537925415084032

Gwenpool:
https://twitter.com/AgentM/status/888537449781108737

Spider-Punk:
https://twitter.com/AgentM/status/888536314999472128

Ghost Rider:
https://twitter.com/AgentM/status/888536957281738752

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Good! Good!

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.
Welp I bought Hot Toys Doctor Strange even though I didn't really like the movie because the in-hand pics of it are beautiful. Plus I've got a HT Avengers display so I needed one eventually anyway. I'm weak

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
That probably confirms the wave that was showing up in the Walmart system I saw posted on Fwoosh, which I guess also has Mysterio, Demogoblin, Spiderwoman, and Noir Spidey. I heard people saying the BAF is Lizard, which is awesome.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
I need that Punk Spidey in my life

Donde Esta
Sep 6, 2006

:getin:
So who the gently caress at Hasbro decided, "Lets give them what they want and make some money"?

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Colonel Whitey posted:

Welp I bought Hot Toys Doctor Strange even though I didn't really like the movie because the in-hand pics of it are beautiful. Plus I've got a HT Avengers display so I needed one eventually anyway. I'm weak

Really want this one.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I'm honestly kind of peeved that the Hela figure from hot toys doesn't come with a busted Mjolnir. Loki looks like he's wearing pajamas.

The rest look pretty cool though.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

Rirse posted:

That probably confirms the wave that was showing up in the Walmart system I saw posted on Fwoosh, which I guess also has Mysterio, Demogoblin, Spiderwoman, and Noir Spidey. I heard people saying the BAF is Lizard, which is awesome.

I LOVE the design of Spider-Man Noir, and I hope the figure comes with the full look: trench coat, fedora, or maybe swappable heads with and without the hat. Even though I wasn't the hugest fan of his debut miniseries, that's one character I'd love to own as a toy just because he looks so cool.

The 3.75" Marvel Universe version was disappointing, and I don't collect that scale anyway.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
I found the Marvel Legends Mjolnir prop at TRU today. It was street dated for 9/1, but they sold it to me anyway. Pretty impressive piece.

They also had the 12 inch Thor ML out as well, I'll pick that one up later.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Oh my god

https://twitter.com/science_patrols/status/888381654820995073

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
On the UHHHHHH POPS ARE DUMB front; I'd ended up with 2 Red Skulls a few years back. I thought I'd tossed the second boxed one while I was cleaning the garage. I found it today and listed it on eBay. After an hour it's up to 300 bucks. The loose one should go for 200 or so.

Not a bad return on a 20 dollar purchase.

S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Apr 30, 2012

gently caress YES! :slick:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Joe Fisto posted:

On the UHHHHHH POPS ARE DUMB front; I'd ended up with 2 Red Skulls a few years back. I thought I'd tossed the second boxed one while I was cleaning the garage. I found it today and listed it on eBay. After an hour it's up to 300 bucks. The loose one should go for 200 or so.

Not a bad return on a 20 dollar purchase.

gently caress. I shoulda gouged harder on the one I sold.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

:awesome:

Did not expect that. Was just thinking the other day that I really need a Magneto.

Can only hope this means the next 6" X-Men wave has this, too, with everything except the zombie head and shoulderpads.

My wish list for the next X-Men wave (after lengthy discussions in Discord yesterday):

Nightcrawler
Beast
Gambit
Sabretooth
Blue/Yellow Wolverine
Jim Lee Storm

Sentinel or Nimrod BAF

What we will probably get:

Blue/Yellow Wolverine
Pyro and/or Avalanche
Northstar and/or Aurora
Multiple Man
Elixir
Guardian/Vindicator (James, not Heather)
Comedy Option: Beak

Strong Guy, Sasquatch, or Wendigo BAF

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

I'm super tempted to buy the Hot Toys Iron Man mk XV "Sneaky" armor. It's easily my favorite armor design.

Anyone else have that one?

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Oh man. There goes my need for Hasbro to fool with it now.

void_serfer
Jan 13, 2012

Revoltech Spidey finally arrived, and he's loving great. Now I have to get more Revoltech Marvel figures, I guess. Magneto looks loving dope.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

He's kind of a weird choice though because Magneto's iconic poses are all pretty rigid, which looks like crap with Revoltech joints.

void_serfer
Jan 13, 2012

Aphrodite posted:

He's kind of a weird choice though because Magneto's iconic poses are all pretty rigid, which looks like crap with Revoltech joints.

Not everyone sucks at posing figures. There's tons of dynamic stuff in Marvel Vs. Capcom that can be recreated with the joint system, and to greater effect than a Marvel Legends figure.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

That's not something to be proud of.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Fuzz posted:

:awesome:

Did not expect that. Was just thinking the other day that I really need a Magneto.

Can only hope this means the next 6" X-Men wave has this, too, with everything except the zombie head and shoulderpads.

My wish list for the next X-Men wave (after lengthy discussions in Discord yesterday):

Nightcrawler
Beast
Gambit
Sabretooth
Blue/Yellow Wolverine
Jim Lee Storm

Sentinel or Nimrod BAF

Blue/Yellow Wolverine
Pyro and/or Avalanche
Northstar and/or Aurora
Multiple Man
Elixir

I'd buy the gently caress out of a Beak figure

void_serfer
Jan 13, 2012

Aphrodite posted:

That's not something to be proud of.

I see why everyone hates you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

Fuzz posted:

Nightcrawler
Beast
Gambit
Sabretooth
Blue/Yellow Wolverine
Jim Lee Storm

Sentinel or Nimrod BAF

Blue/Yellow Wolverine
Pyro and/or Avalanche
Northstar and/or Aurora
Multiple Man
Elixir

I hope you get all the ones you want, but Multiple Man is my second-most wanted Legends figure.