Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

panascope posted:

"Hmm subfest? I've only got one roll, it sure would be great to pull another Haku!"

And then? I did!

!!!

Rolled once:. Ronia.

Bah.

I guess I'll roll one more time not like I got anything I'm saving stones for...

OH poo poo HAKU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheezit
Jan 9, 2004

sleep?
I just get the same drat gold egg over and over. I haven't tried 3p yet. Would a DAthena or RKushi team work?

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
sure but you better be ready to carry your scrub rear end pubby teams when they inevitably fail to kill floors

cheezit
Jan 9, 2004

sleep?
Yay! Scrub rear end pubs! I'll give that a whirl. Never even use the drat thing, just wanna finish it.

alansmithee
Jan 25, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Any advice for a Anubis/Diablos team? I'm currently running dathena, revo kush, revo yomi, and revo loki but feels like I need more punch. Also I have no idea what to look for with assist skills.

Also I could really use more Anubis friends, I have about 4-5 is all and they always switch :(

Plorkyeran
Mar 22, 2007

To Escape The Shackles Of The Old Forums, We Must Reject The Tribal Negativity He Endorsed
C11 was sort of hilariously easy with R.Venus. I brought an almost-perfect stagger of gravities (10% -> 20% -> 25% -> 30%) to get her down to 19m before bursting with Ilm/Loki and it turned out to be completely overkill since I hit for about 40m in the last turn. Whole thing took maybe 5 minutes and there's really no way to screw it up other than accidentally knocking her under 50%.

Funso Banjo
Dec 22, 2003

Could I beg for some good goon to save a blue hunter fur and trade me it when trading arrives.

I've done well over 100 g rank runs, and not seen one. My teams are not good enough for the 3 player mode. Sad.

Only if you're lucky enough to land a spare, of course, not expecting anyone to go hunting specially.

Funso Banjo fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Jul 21, 2017

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE
3p should have ~25% odds of hitting any single rare mat. Whatever team you pick should have an unconditional RCV mult and can take at least one 30k hit, preferably two.

I think I had three or four spare Mizutsune furs before I got my last Diablos skillup (for future cheese teams), but I fed them to my Mizutsune as skillups. :downs: Worst loving crystal pull.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
I need an RVenus with Trailo inherit so I can do this stupid C11. Anyone able to shoot me a request?

Edit: Nvm, done! ended up not waiting out the 999 turns and just blapped it with a big hit at the end after a few small gravities. Pretty easy honestly.

SweetJahasus fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Jul 21, 2017

Dockworker
Feb 22, 2011

Just you wait, the union is gonna hear about this.

Saxophone posted:

!!!

Rolled once:. Ronia.

Bah.

I guess I'll roll one more time not like I got anything I'm saving stones for...

OH poo poo HAKU

I got 2 Hakus in 5 rolls today.

Now I have 2 Hakus.

Thank you RNGesus.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.
Rolled twice on my alt because why not?

Akechi #2
Forest Bahn (and I'm done)

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

I rolled because everyone else was doing it. Got Ra #4. Not super useful at the moment but I can't be mad about it.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

GoodBee posted:

I rolled because everyone else was doing it. Got Ra #4. Not super useful at the moment but I can't be mad about it.

Laser team for tama/predras/etc.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Is there like any good red lead in any of these new panths on NA? I've been a little out of touch lately.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Kuros posted:

Laser team for tama/predras/etc.

Who at this point doesn't have a full tama farming team?

Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

Paul Zuvella posted:

Me, I don't. And probably anyone else who is new.

Subfest gave me beast rider and unicorn rider, so gently caress that straight in the mouth.

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

I felt like farming Satan today. It's still oddly satisfying to kill him. I decided to run with all my BFFs and different teams for fun. I got the band back together and ran Revo Sakuya with Revo Apollo as a sub. The first team I ever beat Satan was with regular Kirin/Apollo and it was nice to see Apollo do 22 million damage all by himself.

Paul Zuvella posted:

True, but I've been playing a long time but I never made a farmable laser team. I only recently got Ilmina/RevoRa/ARa/Famiel/Lumiel up and running. 4 Ras mean I won't have to watch the board change animation.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

My phone died and I have to transfer data to my new device, how do I go about doing that? Whenever I enter my ID at the migration page it tells me "unregistered user" so I don't know whats up there but I have plenty of Gung Ho email receipts.

Edit: Never mind I put a support ticket in on their data restoration page, I'll see what they say.

Axetrain fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Jul 22, 2017

isndl
May 2, 2012
+15 Surtr All Att. is like a showcase of the shittiest Blue Hunter teams players can put together. Make sure to bring a laser or low CD bind clear because a lot of teams are missing awakenings and Michael will gently caress you up if someone flubs the one-shot, a delay for stalling out a bad Loki swap isn't a terrible idea either.

Also don't bring subs that mess with combo sizes if swapped into lead, Noctis and Khepri are hard to use with BHunter for examples.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009
Just lol if you're not push buttoning that poo poo

https://youtu.be/5b4yl0d6TKU

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

TheQuietWilds posted:

Just lol if you're not push buttoning that poo poo

https://youtu.be/5b4yl0d6TKU

It's not a button push team if you have to swipe.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Remember to not fall for the trap of STTD today. Run Surtr instead.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

I still have 5 sets of 5 max skilled "ogres" (R/B, B/G, G/R, and the light and dark protection demons) from buttoning daily dragon guerrillas four years ago.

Those teams freaked people out when co-op started. People would join with Ra and back out, and I'm sitting there like "Dude, first-turn-ready button team with 10 SB and no secondary effects to slow us down. Learn your monsters."

And I know full well that the second I get rid of them, they'll become useful again.

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Are there any of these rare MH evo mats I should hang on to for when trading hits NA?

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

What are alternatives for the c11 cheese team if I don't have R.Venus?

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

If you know the words, you can join in too
He's bigger! faster! stronger too!
He's the newest member of the Jags O-Line crew!
How are you supposed to gravity valk before her shield is down?

Edit: Seems like trail is not what I want. drat. I don't have any other inherit gravs other than hathor and she's too much too.

Munkaboo fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Jul 22, 2017

pankus
Jul 30, 2003

Munkaboo posted:

How are you supposed to gravity valk before her shield is down?

Edit: Seems like trail is not what I want. drat. I don't have any other inherit gravs other than hathor and she's too much too.

You can use a 10% grav at anything less than 100M. Then under 50M, 20% is okay. I think if you don't want to stall it out you do some gravs to get under 50 and burst the remaining HP. Make sure you have a true damage to start, otherwise your 10% grav won't do anything.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

The Hebug posted:

What are alternatives for the c11 cheese team if I don't have R.Venus?

There is a Minerva cheese team, but if you have kush or Anubis you can probably do it with a diablos friend. I cleared it with a marginal Anubis team on accident.
Anubis/D.Kali with a grav/Isis w Ame/Ra/Yomi
Can't say that I had a strategy to pass on, but I stalled out the first round of tests. Let her change to dark, knocked her down to 10% on accident, survived the hit and killed her.

Where y'all putting you dragon killer latent?

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

pankus posted:

You can use a 10% grav at anything less than 100M. Then under 50M, 20% is okay. I think if you don't want to stall it out you do some gravs to get under 50 and burst the remaining HP. Make sure you have a true damage to start, otherwise your 10% grav won't do anything.

What are the 20%options? Hathor is 25% :(

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体

Munkaboo posted:

What are the 20%options? Hathor is 25% :(

Sakuya and all of her variants. Main, awoken, coloring book PEM, seasonals, Shinrabansho Sakuya Another, her skillup Fagan. There are a lot of Sakuyas in this game. Mix of REM, PEM, MP, and farmable options in every primary color other than Green.

Emperor Masterion, the boss of Shinrabansho 1, is also a 20% gravity.

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

maou shoujo posted:

Sakuya and all of her variants. Main, awoken, coloring book PEM, seasonals, Shinrabansho Sakuya Another, her skillup Fagan. There are a lot of Sakuyas in this game. Mix of REM, PEM, MP, and farmable options in every primary color other than Green.

Emperor Masterion, the boss of Shinrabansho 1, is also a 20% gravity.

After 4 years of playing I still don't have a Sakuya. Fagan night hurt my damage outpur but I can try him as a sub.

Kilson
Jan 16, 2003

I EAT LITTLE CHILDREN FOR BREAKFAST !!11!!1!!!!111!
I used RVenus(Orochi), RRa(Carat), RSakuya, Baal, and Raphael(Hathor), paired with RVenus(Sakuya)

First turn, used Ra and Baal, made a couple of rows, easily took it below 95%. Then I stalled out her shields, took her slowly to 55% or so, got a board with a bunch of light/blue, used all the skills, made a couple of rows and it easily killed. Orochi was there in case I didn't do enough damage to kill, I'd have some extra time - it wasn't necessary.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Munkaboo posted:

After 4 years of playing I still don't have a Sakuya.

!!

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
If you need gravity get some Z&H subs.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

well, I'm out of free rolls for monster hunter (still got tech challenges but I'm saving those stones for later). ended up with everything but what I wanted (glavenus, amatsu, and diablos)

not surprising really, but this has happened every time I've put effort into getting stones together for something specific. kind've a bummer but at least I'll have a lot to look forward to when the ults start rolling out

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

Manatee Cannon posted:

well, I'm out of free rolls for monster hunter (still got tech challenges but I'm saving those stones for later). ended up with everything but what I wanted (glavenus, amatsu, and diablos)

not surprising really, but this has happened every time I've put effort into getting stones together for something specific. kind've a bummer but at least I'll have a lot to look forward to when the ults start rolling out

I've rolled 14 times now without a crystal egg... :(

isndl
May 2, 2012

TheQuietWilds posted:

10+1 got me only Mizutsune as a crystal and it might as well be silver for how useful it is. :smith:

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

I did it! Went ahead and evod Fagan and used him for my 20%..

Venus/valk/Fagan/a. Dq(Loki)/raph(saria)/Venus(Chester)

Edit: oh poo poo you get a dragon killer too for this?? Nice.

Is it better to put it on a haku with one already or put it on haku #2 with no dragon killer?

Munkaboo fucked around with this message at 13:09 on Jul 23, 2017

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

TheQuietWilds posted:

I had maybe twice that split over 2 accounts. this wasn't all on one account or anything. only crystal egg I rolled on both was mizutsune

probably wouldn't have bothered if I only had one since otherwise I wouldn't actually need diablos for anything; I have all the norns (all 3 on my main plus a spare urd and my alt is only missing verdandi) for fua options. having one now would be really nice tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

So I managed to roll all 10 5 and 6 star monsters, no dupes. Not sure what to think of that. I'm out of stones, so I can't keep pressing my luck.

I haven't used the new folders, yet. What do you guys stick in yours?

ChikoDemono fucked around with this message at 15:42 on Jul 23, 2017