Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pseudonordic
Aug 31, 2003

The Jack of All Trades

bEatmstrJ posted:

Payment sent

drat you, sunglasses man! I was just coming back for these.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KingLOCAR
Mar 4, 2004
MillDaKill is the BOMB
July interest checkers:

-Barely used Silver Fujifilm X100T
Battery,strap and Charger. I no longer have the box or manuals.

https://imgur.com/gallery/9spEz
Asking 700usd

-Minolta SRT 202 (body w/ working battery for light meter).

Pics soon

KingLOCAR fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Jul 24, 2017

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

Got it, thanks! I'll follow up with shipment details tomorrow.

Received this duder safe and sound in the mail. Box was way too big, 1/10, would not buy again :downsrim:

bEatmstrJ
Jun 30, 2004

Look upon my bathroom joists, ye females, and despair.

pseudonordic posted:

drat you, Pocket Wizard man! I was just coming back for these.

Fixed that for you.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

interest check: lowepro Fastpack 200, and a think tank airport acceleration v1.0 with a laptop sleeve.

dakana
Aug 28, 2006
So I packed up my Salvador Dali print of two blindfolded dental hygienists trying to make a circle on an Etch-a-Sketch and headed for California.

red19fire posted:

interest check: lowepro Fastpack 200, and a think tank airport acceleration v1.0 with a laptop sleeve.

Might be interested in that Airport Accelerator!

amethystbliss
Jan 17, 2006

Getting rid of some gear from my crop sensor camera since I've just upgraded to the D750. Interest check for the following:

--Nikon D7000 camera body, great condition, few actuations
--Nikon DX AF-S 55-200 mm
--Tokina DX 11-16, 2.8
--Nikon DX AF-S 18-55mm kit lens

red19fire
May 26, 2010

dakana posted:

Might be interested in that Airport Accelerator!

Overall it's in good shape, just a few cosmetic issues: the black fabric on the outside is a bit faded, theres some dark stains in the plastic pockets on the inside. Other than that, no torn stitches, zippers or anything catastrophic. I have a small mountain of dividers to throw in there. I'd say $100 shipped?

This is probably the first bag I ever had, the Lowepro Fastpack 200. It's also in excellent shape, bit of wear and tear from normal use, but all the zippers work, no ripped stitching. I'd say $30 shipped, most of the cost is shipping tbh.

dakana
Aug 28, 2006
So I packed up my Salvador Dali print of two blindfolded dental hygienists trying to make a circle on an Etch-a-Sketch and headed for California.

red19fire posted:

Overall it's in good shape, just a few cosmetic issues: the black fabric on the outside is a bit faded, theres some dark stains in the plastic pockets on the inside. Other than that, no torn stitches, zippers or anything catastrophic. I have a small mountain of dividers to throw in there. I'd say $100 shipped?

Sounds good to me. I'll take it. PayPal? Amazon Payments? Google Wallet? Carrier pigeon with cash strapped to its leg?

murk
Oct 31, 2003
Never argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

amethystbliss posted:

Getting rid of some gear from my crop sensor camera since I've just upgraded to the D750. Interest check for the following:

--Nikon D7000 camera body, great condition, few actuations
--Nikon DX AF-S 55-200 mm
--Tokina DX 11-16, 2.8
--Nikon DX AF-S 18-55mm kit lens

What do you want for the Tokina?

red19fire
May 26, 2010

dakana posted:

Sounds good to me. I'll take it. PayPal? Amazon Payments? Google Wallet? Carrier pigeon with cash strapped to its leg?

PM SENT

dakana
Aug 28, 2006

Payment sent! Thanks, bruv.

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?
Just doing a quick interest check - Would anybody be interested in a 5DII with like 20k clicks for around 700? I have it sitting here collecting dust. I could include some odds and ends too.. If anybody is interested I'll post some pics w/ username to make it official..

dakana
Aug 28, 2006

dakana posted:

Payment sent! Thanks, bruv.

This arrived yesterday! It's perfect. Thanks!

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Interest check on a Fuji XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS II? I have the 18-55 and will never use the 16-50 that came with my X-T20. It has never been mounted to a camera, still sitting in the box everything came in.

khysanth
Jun 10, 2009

Still love you, Homar

Looking to BUY a used 5D Mk3 in the next month or so if anyone is thinking of ditching theirs. PM me!

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.

Breadnought posted:

I might be interested in this!

Sorry these are coming three weeks after I said they would.

Selling my Mamiya 7ii. Purchased from B&H last summer. I had the eye-cup reinstalled with a new one. Meter and everything works great.

Looking for $2,000 packed and shipped. I'll throw in the braided strap and some spare batteries.

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

I'm moving across the country for grad school, and this stuff didn't make the cut. Links are to B&H product pages if you want to know more about them. Gonna price at ~50% of retail price, shipped in the US, and see how that goes.

Rode Stereo VideoMic - $120 - SOLD

I used this guy for a few video shoots years ago, but it hasn't seen any use since. The door on the top for the battery doesn't stay closed well, but gaffer tape seems to do the trick. This includes the Rode "deadcat" wind muff microphone cover which is usually sold separately.

Think Tank Retrospective 20 (Pinestone Gray) - $85

I took this on one trip overseas to carry my full-frame Canon setup, but you wouldn't know it since it still looks new. I didn't use the dividers but I believe they're all present and accounted for, along with the unused rain cover. It's been unused for about 3 years now.

Fujifilm Instax SP-2 Printer (Gold) - $75 SOLD

I ran a few of packs of film through this and it's pretty fun at family get-togethers, but I just don't see myself using it on the other side of the country where I don't know anyone yet. I've still got 5 unused packs of film that I'll include.

Canon TC-80N3 Timer Remote - $60 - SOLD

This is Canon's official timer remote release. I haven't had a full-frame Canon body for over 3 years though, so I'm not sure why I still have this. Battery is still good, last time I checked.

PayPal is preferred, PM me or reply here if you have any questions or concerns.

Star War Sex Parrot fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Aug 8, 2017

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

Fujifilm Instax SP-2 Printer (Gold) - $75

I ran a few of packs of film through this and it's pretty fun at family get-togethers, but I just don't see myself using it on the other side of the country where I don't know anyone yet. I've still got 5 unused packs of film that I'll include.

I'll take this.

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

MrBlandAverage posted:

I'll take this.
PM’d you! Thanks!

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

My Retrospective 20 has taken beatings no bag ever should and has held up beautifully. Someone buy SWSP's.

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

PM’d you! Thanks!

Paypal sent!

DJExile posted:

My Retrospective 20 has taken beatings no bag ever should and has held up beautifully. Someone buy SWSP's.

I have a Retrospective 10 and I also have positive feelings about it.

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

PM'd tracking.

bEatmstrJ
Jun 30, 2004

Look upon my bathroom joists, ye females, and despair.

Mest0r posted:

Got it, should be able to drop it off today at the post office. Thanks!

Received. Looks great! Thanks!

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

It's all a matter of perspective...
Grimey Drawer

I'm moving across the country for grad school, and this stuff didn't make the cut. Links are to B&H product pages if you want to know more about them. Gonna price at ~50% of retail price, shipped in the US, and see how that goes.

Rode Stereo VideoMic - $120

I used this guy for a few video shoots years ago, but it hasn't seen any use since. The door on the top for the battery doesn't stay closed well, but gaffer tape seems to do the trick. This includes the Rode "deadcat" wind muff microphone cover which is usually sold separately.

I'll take this- will PM you for details.

e: $$$ sent

BetterLekNextTime fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Aug 1, 2017

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

BetterLekNextTime posted:

I'll take this- will PM you for details.

e: $$$ sent
Shipped today and PM'd tracking. Thanks!

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE
Anyone have a V700/750/800 scanner they're looking to sell?

red19fire
May 26, 2010

is anyone interested in a tether tools 15' USB-2 to Mini B 8-pin cable? It fits the Nikon DF & d750 I had, as well as a host of pentax, panasonic and sony cameras

I'm thinking like $20 shipped. Or make an offer, i have no need for this anymore.

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

It's all a matter of perspective...
Grimey Drawer

Shipped today and PM'd tracking. Thanks!

Got it! Thanks SWSP!

nexxai
Jul 17, 2002

quack quack bjork
Fun Shoe
For Sale: Formatt Hitech filters (Hitech 67, Hitech 85, and Prostop)
Suggested price: $400CAN OBO

For sale are several brand new Formatt Hitech resin ND and graduated filters. I won them in a photography contest but have no use for them since I use the Lee 100mm system.

List of filters (all Formatt Hitech brand):
- 65mm x 65mm ProStop IRND 10-stop ND filter and original plastic packaging
- 85mm x 85mm ProStop IRND 10-stop ND filter, unused foam gasket, and faux leather holder
- 85mm x 110mm 3-stop soft edge graduated filter and original plastic packaging
- 85mm x 110mm 3-stop hard edge graduated filter and original plastic packaging (two of these)

The price is obviously negotiable but please don't lowball me. I'm also not really looking to sell in piecemeal unless you only want the 65mm.

Shipping will be actual price from Canada; can't imagine it'll be more than $15-20 to the USA in a padded envelope.

Album: http://imgur.com/a/vX35d

NOTE: Apologies for the date on the pictures; I had posted them on Reddit a while ago forgetting SA had a buy/sell thread.

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006
Trying to clear out my last film stuff, film has all been kept in a freezer.

120 Film
5 Rolls of Tmax - $20 + Shipping
4 Rolls of Portra 400 - $16 + Shipping
2 Rolls of Arista.edu - $5 + Shipping
1 Roll of Ektar 100 - $3 + Shipping
7 Rolls of Ektachrome EPN 100 - $5 each + shipping
1 Roll of Ektachrome EPP 100 - $5 + Shipping

Sheet FIlm
Illford 125 4x5 sheet film (3 or 4 sheets) - $5 + shipping

I am open to offers and will combine shipping as well, hit me up with PM or Ezekiel 980 at Gmails

Choicecut
Apr 24, 2002
"I don't want to sound gay or anything, but I'd really like to have sex with you tonight.
I like postcards too."

--Choicecut, TYOOL 2016

Still looking to sell this beast. I'll drop the price to $850 + shipping and a couple bucks to cover paypal fees? I might also be interested in trading this lens with my XT-1 silver edition with JB designs wood grip for an XT-20 + 18-55 OIS + a little bit of cash to even it up. I'll post pics of the XT1 if anyone is interested in a trade like that. It's been well taken care of and comes with all the boxes and stuff. The XT1 was purchased new by me from Adorama about a year or so ago. I'm shooting more film than anything right now and would like to get back to the whole reason I got into mirrorless; small and compact.

Edit: I'm willing to haggle on this a little to avoid eBay. I'm probably going to post it there in a few days if there's no interest here.

Choicecut fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Aug 11, 2017

Rontalvos
Feb 22, 2006
I might be interested in buying the X-T1 if you decide to sell it outright

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

I forgot to post here about it, but I received the Instax SP-2 and it's great. Thanks again!

Mode 7 Samurai
Jan 9, 2001

I have a Sony a5000 camera and lenses that I am looking to sell. I would like to sell this as a complete package. It has the camera body, a 19mm Sigma lens and a 16-50 Sony lens. It also has a Cotton Carrier and adapter for the camera body, this carrier is fantastic for when you want to take pictures when hiking or doing nature stuff. $525 shipped.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I'm looking for a wide angle lens to work with a Nikon D80. I browsed SA-Mart and found an old thread that has something similar to what I'm looking for:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3790916

This is something that will be used to take pictures for a home interior / renovation / lifestyle blog.

I would like to get something for under $300.

I'll keep an eye on the thread or you can PM me if you have something you'd like to sell.

khysanth
Jun 10, 2009

Still love you, Homar

Looking to BUY a used 5DMk3 if anyone is considering selling one in good shape in the near future.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

khysanth posted:

Looking to BUY a used 5DMk3 if anyone is considering selling one in good shape in the near future.

I literally just did this and you can get a good one on eBay right now for ~1600. I got mine for 1400 with 46k accusations. Only downside is the person obviously did not take care of it and here is a bug carcass in the prism. It has to be in there, tried literally everywhere else.

Good luck!

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

Interest check in a great condition Mamiya 7 + 80mm? Looking to get out of the rangefinder game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

khysanth
Jun 10, 2009

Still love you, Homar

Soulex posted:

I literally just did this and you can get a good one on eBay right now for ~1600. I got mine for 1400 with 46k accusations. Only downside is the person obviously did not take care of it and here is a bug carcass in the prism. It has to be in there, tried literally everywhere else.

Good luck!

Thanks, will definitely check out ebay and a few other used places online. Hoping to pay right around $1500.