Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

They should bring Resurrection Man in for season 3, he'd be perfect for these guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JohnnyCanuck
May 28, 2004

Strong And/Or Free
So when we get Season 3... Are we getting a new thread with a good OP and a title with the actual name of the show?

Or is this where we live now? We sleep here.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
The thread title is just going to get worse the more the Legends gently caress with time. If we get a fourth season it will read DC's Yesterday: Superheroes, Maybe?

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
Oh my god I am dying at the thread title.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

McSpanky posted:

They should bring Resurrection Man in for season 3, he'd be perfect for these guys.

Sarah: QUICK WE NEED A NEW POWER
Mick: :haw:
Mitch: Aw son of a—

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Inkspot posted:

The thread title is just going to get worse the more the Legends gently caress with time. If we get a fourth season it will read DC's Yesterday: Superheroes, Maybe?

gfd the time idiots strike again

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

:stare:

Jesus Christ what have they done? Or maybe, what will they do?

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Chokes McGee posted:

Sarah: QUICK WE NEED A NEW POWER
Mick: :haw:
Mitch: Aw son of a—

I know in DC One Million, he has a device that essentially kills him with an instant acting poison so he can just rereoll his powers as needed

JohnnyCanuck
May 28, 2004

Strong And/Or Free

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE posted:

:stare:

Jesus Christ what have they done? Or maybe, what will they do?

Your tenses are wrong.

"What have will they might be do then?"

lotus circle
Dec 25, 2012

Jushure Iburu
So don't worry
I guess if Legends of Tomorrow is going to actually be a good show now, it should get a new thread for the new season. It earned that much with S2.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
They should do an ep where they meet The Flintstones, in a loose adaptation of the recent Booster Gold crossover.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Argue posted:

They should do an ep where they meet The Flintstones, in a loose adaptation of the recent Booster Gold crossover.

DC has a set of comics that crosses over Batman and the Ninja Turtles. Make it happen Legends :colbert:

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

BioEnchanted posted:

The Quiz shows up for three seconds - They see her flying over the city, Mick goes "Oh great, she can fly? I bet she's invulnerable too like Skirt." and she just falls to her death.

Is The Quiz's power literally "any power that the other guy hadn't thought of yet?"

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Aleph Null posted:

Is The Quiz's power literally "any power that the other guy hadn't thought of yet?"

yes

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

JohnnyCanuck posted:

Your tenses are wrong.

"What have will they might be do then?"

This sentence is causing my brain to just come to a screeching halt ever time I read it.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Aleph Null posted:

Yes. It's also very hard to think of every power in the time it would take for The Quiz to subdue someone. In their fight with Negative Man (or was it Rebis at this point?), he starts thinking of all of the usual powers and even some more strange ones while trying to fight until The Quiz straight up stops him with "the power to create spirit trapping jars"

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Per the LoT Comic-Con panel, apparently: Wentworth Miller and Arthur Darvill are coming back as recurring guests for Season 3, while Neal McDonough has been bumped up to series regular status. So at least 1/3 of the Leigon of Doom will be back with Darhk back full time.

No word on whether Matt Letscher's coming back as Thawne... yet anyway.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Comic-Con season 3 trailer :getin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwGNep39atY

howe_sam fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Jul 23, 2017

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

"Whoever built that ship aughta be shot!"

YEEESSSS :kheldragar:

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

it's gonna turn out Stein built the Titanic, isn't it?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The joke is that he played the guy who built the Titanic in the James Cameron movie.

Robot Hobo
May 18, 2002

robothobo.com

muscles like this! posted:

The joke is that he played the guy who built the Titanic in the James Cameron movie.
Or was that Prof. Stein all along?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Robot Hobo posted:

Or was that Prof. Stein all along?

That would be an amazing joke if they just inserted the show into Titanic, where Stein has to run around to the ship posing as Thomas Andrews for Reasons, and the Time Idiots just keep either interrupting or just barely missing or walking right past scenes from the movie that are playing out in the background.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Was that B'wana Beast? This show...

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

muscles like this! posted:

That was just the best line. I don't care how the season is that was worth it alone.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
T. rex Vixen :getin:

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

Inkspot posted:

Was that B'wana Beast? This show...

It sure looked like his classic costume. We need Congo Bill Glenmorgan now.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Its Rinaldo posted:

T. rex Vixen :getin:

That was from last season wasn't it?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Bruceski posted:

That was from last season wasn't it?

It was, sadly. Though given that there's dinosaurs running around hosed up Time Broke LA, I wouldn't be surprised if she whips it out again at some point in Season 3.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

nine-gear crow posted:

It was, sadly. Though given that there's dinosaurs running around hosed up Time Broke LA, I wouldn't be surprised if she whips it out again at some point in Season 3.

Maybe this time she'll flying roundhouse the T. rex

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
I'd... like to call OP for Season 3. Anything in particular anyone wants to see?

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

Inkspot posted:

I'd... like to call OP for Season 3. Anything in particular anyone wants to see?
Superheroes, Maybe?

8one6
May 20, 2012

When in doubt, err on the side of Awesome!

Inkspot posted:

That gif of Reverse Flash calling the team idiots.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

8one6 posted:

This is required

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Its Rinaldo posted:

This is required

This is the only thing that's necessary.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Oops. Wrong CW thread. But yes idiots.gif is a must for any new OP.

Dave Angel
Sep 8, 2004

Mick's version of the opening speech.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

8one6 posted:

Dave Angel posted:

Mick's version of the opening speech.

Both of those were already on the list!

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Any references to Sara must be her full title of Captain Sara Lance, Time Lesbian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE posted:

Any references to Sara must be her full title of Captain Sara Lance, Time Lesbian

Captain Sara Lance, Time Bisexual

• Locked thread