Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i'm like 5'10'' and i've always felt short, i wish i was a towering giant like my hero ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Turdfuzz posted:

that girl in the back lollin at zucks puny man bod

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

i saw the ed balls edit

you weren't even thinking of him until you saw you got the snipe

shame

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

deadgoon posted:

i'm like 5'10'' and i've always felt short, i wish i was a towering giant like my hero ed balls

mines like 12ft at least

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Why can't we ever have a good person ever achieve wealth or prominence im starting to wonder whether throughout history it's been normal decent people like us complaining to each other as psychos and retards drag humanity to hell over and over.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Tom Gorman posted:

i saw the ed balls edit

shame

Ain't that how most ed balls posts happen?

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Al-Saqr posted:

Why can't we ever have a good person ever achieve wealth or prominence im starting to wonder whether throughout history it's been normal decent people like us complaining to each other as psychos and retards drag humanity to hell over and over.

we arent decent

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Al-Saqr posted:

i guess bill gates is good, he hates mosquitoes and diarrhea

i hate those things too

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Al-Saqr posted:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

im not even wearing pants

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Tom Gorman posted:

i saw the ed balls edit

shame

i wish i was always thinking about ed balls, like my hero, ed balls

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
"I love being a human" said Mark Zuckerberg, noted human, "I do it so often!"

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Turdfuzz posted:

playin w/ goons is how u catch a disease

goons are the disease

and im the doctor

*throws self in furnace*

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

GobiasIndustries posted:

Ain't that how most ed balls posts happen?

yea i was jus bustin his (ed) balls

ey i'm walkin hyeea

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Al-Saqr posted:

yeah, except, we're also psychos and retards

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Tom Gorman posted:

i hate those things too

a war on three evils: parasites, illness, and public education

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Rah! posted:

goons are the disease

and im the doctor

*throws self in furnace*

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Al-Saqr posted:

Achieving wealth and prominence means a certain amount of buying into the system.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Tom Gorman posted:

yea i was jus bustin his (ed) balls

ey i'm walkin hyeea

I mean sometimes ya just post about him and boom you've got a page snipe tho

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Tom Gorman posted:

i hate those things too

His education policy is garbage and he wields enormous influence thanks to his wealth

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

:q:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
https://twitter.com/TrumpsAlert/status/888976988194709505

https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/888422345416867841

love this bot

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

now post zuck wearing that

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

TWIST FIST posted:

now post zuck wearing that

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Zeroisanumber posted:

You're more than a foot shorter than I am. I imagine that makes a difference.

Ohhhh, sorry 6'6" and taller is that height where your features start to look weird.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

brugroffil posted:

His education policy is garbage and he wields enormous influence thanks to his wealth

his education policy may be garbage but

he doesn't have a poo poo education policy and also drink piss or gently caress horses so like

i'd take it

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

:thunk:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

PostNouveau posted:

Ohhhh, sorry 6'6" and taller is that height where your features start to look weird.

Sorry I don't speak manlet.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Al-Saqr posted:

any time someone starts talking actual sense about what to do differently (jesus, mlk jr, malcolm x, etc) they get fuckin got m8

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

deadgoon posted:

I'm 5'9" but I lie to people and say I'm 5'10" because having the inches be double-digits makes it sound a lot taller than it actually is IMO

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

you may live..... for now

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

brugroffil posted:

The Gates Foundation started to admit that they didn't have all of the answers on education about a year ago and started hiring actual experts to help them craft policy.

So they at least have a chance to be better.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

C-Euro posted:

I'm 5'9" but I lie to people and say I'm 5'10" because having the inches be double-digits makes it sound a lot taller than it actually is IMO

im uncertain of my height but whenever like the dmv or a doctor ask i just say "idk 5'10''" and they never question it

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

It's a good bot Bront

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
the fools

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

TWIST FIST posted:

you may live..... for now

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

man boobs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

deadgoon posted:

im uncertain of my height but whenever like the dmv or a doctor ask i just say "idk 5'10''" and they never question it

Last time I went the guy at the window next to me, who was shorter than me, told them he was 5'11" and the lady didn't say poo poo about his blatant lying.

• Locked thread