Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

steinrokkan posted:

why do the egyptians have russian accents

Because they're foreigners

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

i'm guessing this is part of dem's "millenial outreach"

it's real obvious that outreach means convincing millenials that old people's opinions are cool cause i look up ken burns filmography and it's a bunch of pbs documentaries

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
In the remake the egyptians will be screaming at a pc playing dota while techno remixes using allahu ackbar samples play in the background

also no chairs, all squats

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Condiv posted:

it's real obvious that outreach means convincing millenials that old people's opinions are cool cause i look up ken burns filmography and it's a bunch of pbs documentaries

Ken Burns is the alpha 'Dad who likes to read books about in the Civil War'.

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Condiv posted:

google bernie sanders

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Joementum posted:

just gimme another day, I'll get ya the glenngary leads!

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/889118955092271104

loling how they are still trying the Trump is scary approach.

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
beware the chariot manufacturers' competition for ever increasing size and horsepower. Every cubit of bridle and heket of feed grain signifies, in a final sense, a theft from those cold and not clothed and those that hunger and are not fed

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Corky Romanovsky posted:

beware the chariot manufacturers' competition for ever increasing size and horsepower. Every cubit of bridle and heket of feed grain signifies, in a final sense, a theft from those cold and not clothed and those that hunger and are not fed

The labor saved from investing in transportation (via pyrid sized chariot) far outstrips the benefits of fueling an obsolete foot-based economy.

Big Sandal's trying to gently caress us again. RAMSES 2 1303-forever

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
https://youtu.be/KOKi6xQmBGM

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
that grain could be turned into beer Hapi drat it

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

I Am A Robot posted:

Neoliberal fest 2017

If you want to feel better, imagine this sharing the same fate as the Fyre Festival.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

MizPiz posted:

If you want to feel better, imagine this sharing the same fate as the Fyre Festival.

The story was hilarious, Ja Rule did nothing wrong.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Condiv posted:

OZY is a magazine and is not associated with the Democratic Party in any way

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

jfc they managed to gently caress up ozymandias

thats a poem a 10yo can understand

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Someone needs to paint RESIST on the side of their pet turtle.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

jeb! put on some serious weight

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

a joyful lardass

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
man the cast of this new star trek show is terrible

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Squizzle posted:

jfc they managed to gently caress up ozymandias

thats a poem a 10yo can understand

People think Jesus wasn't saying eat the rich

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Squizzle posted:

jeb! put on some serious weight

Jeb! is a mess

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

People think Jesus wasn't saying eat the rich

misunderstanding that, willfully or otherwise, is easier to comprehend

ozymandias isnt a part of yr religious and cultural fabric thats helping shape how you view yr entire world and yr role in it, you just need basic reading comprehension to see what its saying and have almost no motive to interpret it in any other way

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Joementum posted:

just gimme another day, I'll get ya the glenngary leads!

Fidget spinner assistance program !

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

the new dem message is here:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

what's wrong with your faaaace, everybody

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

safely sodomized posted:

hard times for Mo Rocca

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

safely sodomized posted:

i prefer

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Mo_Steel posted:

Fidget spinner assistance program !

Tax Credits for coding boot camp education

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

this is right up there with "the eye of the needle is actually a gate in Jerusalem, therefore Jesus was just saying the rich had to plan ahead to get into heaven" in terms of blatantly reinterpreting metaphors with obvious anti-wealthy meanings

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Squizzle posted:

misunderstanding that, willfully or otherwise, is easier to comprehend

ozymandias isnt a part of yr religious and cultural fabric thats helping shape how you view yr entire world and yr role in it, you just need basic reading comprehension to see what its saying and have almost no motive to interpret it in any other way

The motive is the same. These are social elites. They want to believe there is a way out of their reckoning. So it's not everything they do will reduce to dust, it's only if they're full of themselves
Which they're totally not you guys

Even if they aren't agnostic whatever they are of a very secular brand that celebrates the arts. And that is an ultra famous poem even for people who've never read even Frost

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Fallen Hamprince posted:

OZY is a magazine and is not associated with the Democratic Party in any way

i'm sure :rolleyes:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

"Think big, but be humble." - the magazine that names itself after a pharoah

Condiv posted:

i'm sure :rolleyes:

http://www.ozy.com/politics-and-power/biden-teases-2020-presidential-run-at-ozy-fest/79832

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

http://www.ozy.com/politics-and-power/biden-teases-2020-presidential-run-at-ozy-fest/79832

jill biden gave an answer at an interview, clear evidence of fake news collusion by this lovely media startup that must be a secret organ of the vast DNC conspiracy

jeb lookin' a little unhinged here

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

idc 4 that rich white canadian lady

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

lol look at this "content"

ozy posted:

Did the U.S. Surrender Syria?

It’s complicated. American forces are still aiding the effort to oust ISIS from its Raqqa stronghold. But a Washington Post report says President Trump is canceling a covert program to train and equip moderate Syrian rebels to fight against the Russian-backed regime of Bashar Assad. The report was quickly blasted by ailing Republican Sen. John McCain, who called it “short-sighted” and playing into “Russia, Assad’s hands.” Meanwhile, a Trump security adviser indicated that the Syrian president’s ouster doesn’t need to accompany a political settlement, and the rebels say they feel “betrayed.”

The Meek Are Inheriting Wall Street

Can Atlas shrug it off? Alpha-male investment managers are losing their grip. Years of meager returns and the development of finance-savvy artificial intelligence bled $326 billion from actively managed funds last year, while $429 billion flowed into passively managed and algorithm-run funds. Even hedge funds took a $106 billion hit, partly from big investors like pension funds and college endowments opting to invest directly in privately-held firms, aka ”shadow capital” — a record quarter of all private equity investments — perhaps forcing Wall Street titans to share their burden.

yeah deffo no centrist democrat involvment here :laffo:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Turdfuzz posted:

idc 4 that rich white canadian lady

I lolled at the crying fit she had the Press Dinner for the sketch on imagining Hillary winning the general election.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
spent 2 minutes of reading about ozy and it looks like it gets most of its money from dem-aligned silicon valley types

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Fallen Hamprince posted:

jill biden gave an answer at an interview, clear evidence of fake news collusion by this lovely media startup that must be a secret organ of the vast DNC conspiracy

You're such a dumbass, lmao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

spent 2 minutes of reading about ozy and it looks like it gets most of its money from dem-aligned silicon valley types

No suprise why they had a rich bad dem lineup like Mark Cuban and even invited Jeb! to the event for some more reach across the aisle bullshit.

• Locked thread