Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

I give this Gabagool guy a month until he gets into a pissing match with kush or bannon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/Scaramucci/status/295700099131117568

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Trump is only a subject matter expert in fields like junk bond sales or creeping into women's dressing rooms.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

How's d&d taking Gabagoebbles

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Squizzle posted:

months ago but the thread found out that theres already a sperm crisis

This is why I only get locally sourced, sustainable sperm

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://twitter.com/Scaramucci/status/887121274027347968

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Bringing your thread to a screeching halt, guaranteed.

So you are saying that if you want a free vasectomy you should go to Tennessee and commit whatever crime comes with a recommended 30 day sentence?

Encourages petty crime AND is a free medical handout to criminals? :thunk:

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

"The next six months will be key."

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

The Nastier Nate posted:

In all seriousness, for as hosed up as it is, does anyone think 30 days off is a pittance for taking a hot knife to your balls?

A vasectomy can come with complications and getting it reversed is not always successful. So no. This could mean permanent sterilization for male inmates. If they are taking that kind of risk, it should be immediate parole.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

There was no russian meddling. but if there was, putin told me they would have been so good at it no Americans would ever find out. Therefore, if we find evidence I am totally hosed even though I wasn't involved and it didn't happen.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

I already like this guy. Spicer was clearly out of his element being sent out week after week to ridicilious lies. He's used to be a bog standard GOP propagandist where his bullshit might at least have the element of some truth.

The mooch on the other hand is already telling us he's going in balls deep for Trump. His crash and burn will be spectaluar.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Squizzle posted:

months ago but the thread found out that theres already a sperm crisis

Good! if we can naturally cut the world's population down 2/3 this old house might be salvageable

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Lawman 0 posted:

Reminder that it's been only a few years since prison rape has stopped being played for laughes.

lol u think they stopped that

hows the weather been in your world? nice cool summer i bet

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Mariana Horchata posted:

Good! if we can naturally cut the world's population down 2/3 this old house might be salvageable

i volunteer to be the first human to die of marijuana overdose

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

a lawyer who drinks? i'm shocked.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Business Gorillas posted:

I give this Gabagool guy a month until he gets into a pissing match with kush or bannon

Especially Kushner. Mooch is actually a successful New York investor. Kushner is leveraged up to his eyeballs.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Business Gorillas posted:

ok but do you think hes gonna have trouble getting along with other members of trumps inner circle

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/crimmins/status/889137398730436608

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Trump is going to love this guy so much that destroying the Mooch will be the first thing his administration unifies toward in 6 months

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

etalian posted:

Trump is only a subject matter expert in fields like junk bond sales or creeping into women's dressing rooms.

doee he really know about junk bonds

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

punchymcpunch posted:

ok but do you think hes gonna have trouble getting along with other members of trumps inner circle

the Mooch has most certainly already called half of trump's circle a bunch of "mooks". i'm certain of this.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v_WtcCkURc

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

punchymcpunch posted:

doee he really know about junk bonds

Michael Milken is a friend of his and most of his companies are/were junk-rated, so probably.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Seems like he should prob. be there for a little longer considering, well, everything he's up to
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/889139091949989888

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

theres no i in piss tape

wait

no

what i mean is

im not in the piss tape

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

I did a thing posted:

the Mooch has most certainly already called half of trump's circle a bunch of "mooks". i'm certain of this.

Jabronis. No, seriously.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

staten island sucks

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

GobiasIndustries posted:

Seems like he should prob. be there for a little longer considering, well, everything he's up to

Can't wait to tviv this.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i volunteer to be the first human to die of marijuana overdose

no no no

there will be a deadly pandemic that sweeps the globe and kills everything

nothing beside remains, anarcho-communism

no more smoking weed - this is the big time, ur gonna die of an extraterrestrial magavirus!

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Hahaha Gabagoebbels is so good.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

GobiasIndustries posted:

he cant spare any more time, peace in the middle east is a big deal! stopping the opioid crisis is a big deal! reforming health care is a big deal! making the wall transparent is a big deal! :smugdon:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

quadrophrenic posted:

like sure we could all tell jokes and laff around, but i feel like it's important to say with a straight face:

hey buddy

eugenics... NOT COOL

but who's gonna stop him from continuing to do this?

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

lmao da mooch is gonna make trump tv real

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

mrmcd posted:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

cant scootch the mooch

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Squizzle posted:

staten island sucks

wu tang

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

no no no

no more smoking weed - this is the big time, ur gonna die of an extraterrestrial magavirus!

t o o l a t e
a d m i n i s t r a t i o n o f t h e d o s e h a s b e g u n

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Mariana Horchata posted:

no no no

bieber fever

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

i will always reveal the wu tang secret :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

mrmcd posted:

• Locked thread