Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Good riddance, I say. :colbert:

Yes. :buddy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
Someone in the DeviantART thread in GBS linked to a 215-page comic about Sonic the Hedgehog getting raped and dying of AIDS.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:nws:https://i.imgur.com/sq14uPe.jpg:nws:

The only good emo band is the Cure. Wait, do the Cure count? If not, there are no good emo bands.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

Someone in the DeviantART thread in GBS linked to a 215-page comic about Sonic the Hedgehog getting raped and dying of AIDS.

:wtc:

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

Wish we could have tumblr.txt thread again but making fun of fat people triggers goons too much.

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

throw to first drat IT posted:

Wish we could have tumblr.txt thread again but making fun of fat people triggers goons too much.

at least it's a nice tonal change from THIS BABY HAS THE STAGE IV HERP OF THE EYEBALLS PLEASE LIKE AND SHARE IF SHE'S STILL BEAUTIFUL [picture of Dr. Evil in a terrible wig]

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Maimgara
May 2, 2007
Chlorine for the Gene-pool.

Randaconda posted:

There goes the last little bit of my innocence. :smithcloud:

Thanks, Olive Garden tonight.

:smithicide:

If you ever feel like adding another search term to your expeditions into the worst of the internet, add "omegaverse".

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Maimgara posted:

If you ever feel like adding another search term to your expeditions into the worst of the internet, add "omegaverse".

:nws:https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-vszUXAakFSw/VWiuH2hpMDI/AAAAAAAAASE/yLbJtTaXRGE/w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu/omegaverse.jpg:nws:

:wtc:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
:nws:

http://imgur.com/qigXcQ5

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

...is that a man or a woman?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Does it matter?

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Looking at this, I felt a deep wave of sympathy for the medical professional who had to take this picture...and then presumably had to examine the patient.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

cloacal flap nice

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I think it's a Boomer.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Who has done this to my sweet boy Justin!!!

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous
I made the mistake of going down the rabbit hole, and, welp.

seriously :nms: http://imgur.com/ZqdP5f9

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

throw to first drat IT posted:

Hand sanitizer? People eat it and get high? Excuse me, I'm off to google for a moment.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BiggerBoat posted:

Hand sanitizer? People eat it and get high? Excuse me, I'm off to google for a moment.

Probably fake, my dude

Dennis McClaren
Mar 28, 2007

"Hey, don't put capture a guy!"
...Well I've got to put something!
I've gone through two AUG threads now full of Bronies. I can kind of understand emo teens and maybe even anime to an extent, but I don't get this My Little Pony fan poo poo at all. Why are all these guys so into My Little Pony? Why are they making it sexual? (Besides my first though that they're socially awkward and can't express themselves around girls). I just don't understand what's going on here; why are they so pumped about fictitious cartoon horses?

I guess it's the same with these fursuit dudes. What sort of gratification to they get out of anthromorphizing themselves into animals? Why animals?

I get teens being into anime because they're just telling stories with human emotions just using humans as cartoons. But why the fursuits and ponydom?

Dennis McClaren has a new favorite as of 18:38 on Jul 23, 2017

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I'm assuming it's sexual because guys can't conceive of anything that isn't penis-focused.

quote:

seriously :nms: http://imgur.com/ZqdP5f9

E: Whoa. That was way grosser than I anticipated. What actually happened, when you strip away the roleplaying? Did he just wipe his rear end with his pony plushie, and not clean it until the next day, after "a long cuddle and kissing section"?

Philippe has a new favorite as of 18:16 on Jul 23, 2017

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

I'm assuming it's sexual because guys can't conceive of anything that isn't penis-focused.

E: Whoa. That was way grosser than I anticipated. What actually happened, when you strip away the roleplaying? Did he just wipe his rear end with his pony plushie, and not clean it until the next day, after "a long cuddle and kissing section"?

I'm the banned notice

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Randaconda posted:

Probably fake, my dude
The story might be, but you absolutely can get hosed up on alcohol-based hand sanitizer: https://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/10/24/well/live/dont-drink-the-hand-sanitizer.html

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
Who ARE these people?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

trickybiscuits posted:

Who ARE these people?

I think it's both the same person.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
Wait wait. Those are two different people?

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
What's the deal with the "le" thing?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Wheat Loaf posted:

That's Jean Reno.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Wheat Loaf posted:

It's a meme originating from rage comics.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqUO2L_UKEU

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

I think her name is Turtle or Tortoise or something

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

:stare:

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

There is a gross FNaF thing on the previous page, and much like bronies I can't stand the horrid guys who sexualize and fetishize media IPs for children. Kids can't safely search for either ffs. Why fursuits and ponies? Frankly I think it's because empty suits and animals can't say no the way a human (real or fictional) can. Because non-human/oid creatures don't have perceived consciousness the way humans do. Because these guys are the same sort of men who think they're entitled to sexual contact and emotional lifting (look at all the guys on these "cute" dates with ponies where the ponies praise them). Empty, plastic shells these sad men fill up with untreated mental issues and unspeakable memories.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Munchables posted:

Think it's Haileyturtle or some poo poo. Managed to get run off of Deviantart of all places making those things

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

BiggerBoat posted:

Sure. Some kinds of hand sanitizer are basically just ethyl alcohol gel, so you can eat it and get drunk the same way that you might get drunk from consuming mouthwash or Sterno.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

There is a gross FNaF thing on the previous page, and much like bronies I can't stand the horrid guys who sexualize and fetishize media IPs for children. Kids can't safely search for either ffs. Why fursuits and ponies?

I also sometimes wonder why the same few properties always keep coming up -- My Little Pony and Sonic in particular. I'm sure there are some people out there photoshopping themselves hoverhanding Princess Leia, or pretending that Princess Peach and Daisy came to their birthday party, but they're just a blip compared to the sheer volume of people obsessed with MLP and Sonic.

Why?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Munchables posted:

No it's seal.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I just realized one of the reasons I basically don't know anything about children's cartoons these days is that they're on during times when I'm at work or asleep.

e: What I'm saying is people who are into cartoons should get a job instead.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Randaconda posted:

Probably fake, my dude

People can and will get hosed up off of anything they can find. I can absolutely believe it's real, right down to the all caps facebook post asking for prayers.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
Real pros use the free salt packets to salt the hand sanitizer and get the alcohol to separate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

About the hand sanitizer thing: people have been eating, drinking, and/or licking it to get hosed up for years now why wouldn't they :confused:

e: I mean I know why I wouldn't but that's just me.

• Locked thread