Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Guess golfing didn't go so well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

donnie is shook?

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

Citizen Tayne posted:

Trucks are designed specifically to appeal to angry mental children who want to use the mass of the vehicle to threaten and push around other drivers.

The larger part of JD Powers's business is doing demographic research for the automakers and identify markets and their characteristics.

In that High and Mighty book I keep pushing here they go over all that and point out that the core pickup market are scared men who are insecure about their relationships and want to be able to "make other drivers do what I want."

In late stage capitalism even your mental defects are a tool for marketers.

This book truly sucks, if people want to buy SUV'S then that's their right. If people in Europe and Asia are happy with driving sub compact cars where their knees are up to their chin then that's fine.

These vehicles are no more hazardous than any other vehicle. It all depends on how you drive. What I really love about this book is how this author makes personal attacks on people who own SUV'S it's like he has a personal vendetta again SUV drivers. He has no right to do that like I said its people's right to drive what they want to drive.

What's everyone's (The anti SUV people) solution to SUV'S?? Let's all trade in our Ford's and GM's for a Toyota. So great we save the environment and at the same time we put the American vehicle makers out of business and destroy our economy. Some people think the domestic auto makers are worthless but they are very important. So many jobs are linked with them and they helped to make this country as great and powerful as it is today.

Don't get me wrong I own a Honda Accord which is a great vehicle and I will probably always own a Honda but I will also always have an American vehicle next to it. This book just angers me and sickens me so much because it's like he wants to restrict people's rights to drive what they want.

I know many SUV's get terrible gas mileage and I will support anyone who can improve the gas mileage. At the same time I will support the right to own a SUV no matter what gas mileage it gets. This is America I don't want to be told by a no body what I have to drive.

What I am all for is a SUV which gets good gas mileage and doesn't pollute the environment. I fully support alternative fuels like E85 and hydrogen fuel cells. GM is starting to get the message they are coming out with a Two Mode Hybrid on large SUV'S like the Chevy Tahoe which will allow it to get 25 MPG which is amazing for a vehicle of that size.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

here we go

HERE WE GO

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump is good

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Hitler was a disgruntled artist
Trump is a disgruntled fashionista

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

Guess golfing didn't go so well

lol not well at all

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

AWWNAW posted:

What's everyone's (The anti SUV people) solution to SUV'S?? Let's all trade in our Ford's and GM's for a Toyota. So great we save the environment and at the same time we put the American vehicle makers out of business and destroy our economy.

Fords most profitable car right now is not a truck or SUV

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

triple sulk posted:

trump is good
it's true

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

AWWNAW posted:

This book truly sucks, if people want to buy SUV'S then that's their right. If people in Europe and Asia are happy with driving sub compact cars where their knees are up to their chin then that's fine.

These vehicles are no more hazardous than any other vehicle. It all depends on how you drive. What I really love about this book is how this author makes personal attacks on people who own SUV'S it's like he has a personal vendetta again SUV drivers. He has no right to do that like I said its people's right to drive what they want to drive.

What's everyone's (The anti SUV people) solution to SUV'S?? Let's all trade in our Ford's and GM's for a Toyota. So great we save the environment and at the same time we put the American vehicle makers out of business and destroy our economy. Some people think the domestic auto makers are worthless but they are very important. So many jobs are linked with them and they helped to make this country as great and powerful as it is today.

Don't get me wrong I own a Honda Accord which is a great vehicle and I will probably always own a Honda but I will also always have an American vehicle next to it. This book just angers me and sickens me so much because it's like he wants to restrict people's rights to drive what they want.

I know many SUV's get terrible gas mileage and I will support anyone who can improve the gas mileage. At the same time I will support the right to own a SUV no matter what gas mileage it gets. This is America I don't want to be told by a no body what I have to drive.

What I am all for is a SUV which gets good gas mileage and doesn't pollute the environment. I fully support alternative fuels like E85 and hydrogen fuel cells. GM is starting to get the message they are coming out with a Two Mode Hybrid on large SUV'S like the Chevy Tahoe which will allow it to get 25 MPG which is amazing for a vehicle of that size.

sir this is a Chuck e cheese's and we can't turn on the beach bowsers any faster

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

lmao

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

*eyes go blank as i overdose on pure, unfiltered trump tweets*

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Naerasa posted:

If you are, how are you going to explain to your parents that you're a male lesbian?

VERY CAREFULLY

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

carried to victory, perched on His ample, voluminous Rump

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

[quote="“Johnny Joestar”" post="“474645189”"]
*eyes go blank as i overdose on pure, unfiltered trump tweets*
[/quote]

mmmhmmm hits the spot

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

AWWNAW posted:

I hate them because they obstruct my view of oncoming traffic, especially while waiting for an opening to turn onto a busier street, in my normal sized car.

You know not all American made cars are huge and not all foreign ones are tiny

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I think most trucks are designed for people that want to tow things and move loads of wood around for cheap. This is not the typical driver but they are not completely without uses.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's very sad that my team, even some that I rezzed multiple times, do very little to protect their healers

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Please don't talk about trucks. We have a trump tweet now

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Venom Snake posted:

It's very sad that my team, even some that I rezzed multiple times, do very little to protect their healers

TRUMP

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Venom Snake posted:

*rolls dice*

you got 69

pissssssssssssss

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Are You a Bad Enough Republican to Protect the President?

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Citizen Tayne posted:

Trucks are designed specifically to appeal to angry mental children who want to use the mass of the vehicle to threaten and push around other drivers.

The larger part of JD Powers's business is doing demographic research for the automakers and identify markets and their characteristics.

In that High and Mighty book I keep pushing here they go over all that and point out that the core pickup market are scared men who are insecure about their relationships and want to be able to "make other drivers do what I want."

In late stage capitalism even your mental defects are a tool for marketers.

i'm a mentally defective person because i own a large vehicle as part of my job, ama

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Business Gorillas posted:

Please don't talk about trucks. We have a trump tweet now

trumckp tweet

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

Elephanthead posted:

I think most trucks are designed for people that want to tow things and move loads of wood around for cheap. This is not the typical driver but they are not completely without uses.

look if you buy a truck designed for fuckin and you don't gently caress it, that's a waste of money

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Fallen Hamprince posted:

do not discount the health bill until the dems have the senate, house or a presidency, mcconnell is crafty and his lust for poor death knows no bounds

Oh for sure but drat dawg there's posting and then there's pOsTiNg and we need a healthy balance of each

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

:pusheen:

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

where my truck crew

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

:drat: lol but still it doesn't matter.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

passionate dongs posted:

look if you buy a truck designed for fuckin and you don't gently caress it, that's a waste of money

While trucking and loving are not mutually exclusive, I don't think you gently caress the truck?

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
donald trump is going to have to say nice things about john mccain at his funeral

thats gonna be weird as heck

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

AWWNAW posted:

where my truck crew

That's half of my doctrine

would you be interested in hearing the rest?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m6Sw26gUQo

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Epic High Five posted:

That's half of my doctrine

would you be interested in hearing the rest?

i'm ASTONISHED

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

AWWNAW posted:

This book truly sucks,

Nice meltdown.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I see the new comms director is hard at work unleashing trump

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Piss de Bundy posted:

donald trump is going to have to say nice things about john mccain at his funeral

thats gonna be weird as heck

Sometimes I think karma is real

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
It's amazing that Trump can tweet poo poo like that and yet there's probably 48 senators willing to keep slobbing his knob just to maintain a 3.5% tax cut

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
What Trump isn't wrong about is that the base is going to devour the GOP because nobody actually supports ryanism or mitch doctrine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

• Locked thread