Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

etalian posted:

attractive country girls are a myth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

A Handed Missus posted:

wanna twerk 4 trump

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

logikv9 posted:

i post on SA I already contracted all the diseases

All of them except the sexually transmitted ones

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Real men wear overalls you closeted cul-de-sac cowboy.

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Parity warning posted:

mooch is a dem operative sent to destroy the administration with quickness

hosed up it took them this long to figure out how to do it but hey

This is definitely a talking point that Democrats should whole heartedly embrace and spread as quickly as possible. It would drive Trump even more insane.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
How does the pardoning process work, can Trump just issue a blanket pardon for all future and past crimes for everyone?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
loving lol that hes tweeting now

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

GobiasIndustries posted:

How does the pardoning process work, can Trump just issue a blanket pardon for all future and past crimes for everyone?

I really don't think you can issue a pardon for stuff that hasn't happened yet. But, I guess that wouldn't stop Trump from trying.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

brugroffil posted:

The gently caress is "Royal like a soldier"?

I suspect they meant "loyal"

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/brianklaas/status/889227803387981825

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Why France's Top General Quit

quote:

The top French general resigned Tuesday following a clash with President Emmanuel Macron over proposed cuts to the defense budget that General Pierre de Villiers said would no longer “guarantee the robust defense force” needed to protect France.

“In the current circumstances I see myself as no longer able to guarantee the robust defense force I believe is necessary to guarantee the protection of France and the French people, today and tomorrow, and to sustain the aims of our country,” he said.

The move wasn’t unexpected and followed days of public back-and-forth between the two men—unprecedented in French politics. At issue is the plan announced last week by Macron to cut the equivalent of $980 million to the defense budget for 2017. It was needed, the government said, to meet the European Union’s requirement that its members states maintain their budget deficit at 3 percent of gross domestic product. Most of the cuts were directed at military equipment.

“I know when I am being had,” de Villiers reportedly told a parliamentary panel in off-the-record remarks that were leaked to the media, though Le Monde reported the general also used much stronger language to describe the cuts.

JUPITER!

oh lmao

quote:

Macron wasn’t happy. First, at a speech at the French Defense Ministry, he said: “It is not dignified to hold certain debates in the public arena.” Then, in an interview with Journal du dimanche, he elaborated: “I am the boss,” adding if there was a difference of opinion between the president and his top general, “it is the chief of the defense staff who will change his position,” not the president.

Apr 7, 2003

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

radical meme posted:

I really don't think you can issue a pardon for stuff that hasn't happened yet. But, I guess that wouldn't stop Trump from trying.

But is that just a decorum thing? Because if so :lol:

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Louisgod posted:

impressive how they were able to not put this on a Minion shirt

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

GobiasIndustries posted:

lol the conspiracy theories about how he died would be loving legendary

good news, even if he serves two full terms and retires without incident and finally kicks the bucket naturally at age 110 there will be crazy rear end conspiracy theories about his death

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

$980 million, poo poo that's the cost of one plane for the unconstitutional U.S. Air Force.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Parity warning posted:

good news, even if he serves two full terms and retires without incident and finally kicks the bucket naturally at age 110 there will be crazy rear end conspiracy theories about his death

110 year old trump brain is going to be so loving good

I wanna see it!

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Parity warning posted:

How the hell do you go that long without exercise and eating that poorly and live to be 70?

I wanna know what drug cocktail he's on that keeps him alive.

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.

Regarding the Moonstruck question, when the gently caress did Trivial Pursuit start phrasing their questions to be opinion-based and not strictly fact-based?

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

lord of all pissants

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Parity warning posted:

Donald Trump will some day die and receive a full presidential funeral broadcast around the world and all the past living presidents will stand there paying their respects.

https://twitter.com/LOLGOP/status/889229876477218816

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Apr 7, 2003

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Real men wear overalls you closeted cul-de-sac cowboy.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Big McHuge posted:

Regarding the Moonstruck question, when the gently caress did Trivial Pursuit start phrasing their questions to be opinion-based and not strictly fact-based?

There are so many different versions of that game and the question quality is all over the place.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Protect france from what

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Donald Trump will some day die

lol if u actually think this

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

really sad how the republicans who were carried over the line by trump aren't protecting their president

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Venom Snake posted:

Protect france from what

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Venom Snake posted:

Protect france from what

Trucks!

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Does that top french general think germany is going to invade again

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

Consummate Professional posted:

trump gives people 0 reason to work with him lol

he'll fall in line soon enough :pray:

Apr 7, 2003

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Nichael posted:

really sad how the republicans who were carried over the line by trump aren't protecting their president

I'm crying about it irl :( :(

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Macron: You don't hold Jupiter's hand. JUPITER HOLDS YOUR HAND

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

I like to imagine the guy in the photo is asking this

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

What the gently caress, is that a GRINDR ad?

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Apr 7, 2003

brugroffil posted:

I like to imagine the guy in the photo is asking this

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

country boys and girls sure do spend a lot of time telling themselves and others about how great it is being and/or loving a country boy or girl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Venom Snake posted:

Does that top french general think germany is going to invade again

Probably not but, as soon as another terror attack hits France, that guy will be claiming the $980 million cut caused it and may be running in place of Le Pen.

• Locked thread