Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/NuclearTakes/status/889199979495075841

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

prefect posted:

Forgetting for a minute the irony of Donald Trump serving as an anonymous source for his own administration after months of chastising the media for citing anonymous sources, Scaramucci’s admission reopens the question of just how delicate Donald Trump’s ego is. Reporters have long speculated whether Trump himself was responsible for some of the leaks emanating first from his campaign, and then from his White House.

:laffo:

well, it's not the first time that John Barron has thrown out a few anonymous quotes

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

MaxxBot posted:

Yeah but tons of people actually like Trump's persona, not really so for Zuck other than a handful of weirdos in SV. His best hope is to use Facebook manipulation to win.

I'm gonna get crucified for this but, Zuck is a nerd and a policy wonk, just like Hillary was. That said, we just don't know how he would play to a national audience until he's actually on that stage and asking for votes.

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
i think this thread is underestimating the amount of people whose voting process would consist of "oh i like facebook" and "he's a good boy"

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

sometimes I fall into the trap of thinking zuckold is actually learning and developing empathy bit then I remember he is a high functioning autistic who idolizes ancient rome

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Piss de Bundy posted:

donald trump is going to have to say nice things about john mccain at his funeral

thats gonna be weird as heck

Nah, he'll be all "I like the people who didn't die."

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

radical meme posted:

I'm gonna get crucified for this but, Zuck is a nerd and a policy wonk, just like Hillary was. That said, we just don't know how he would play to a national audience until he's actually on that stage and asking for votes.

widdle mark-o

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

radical meme posted:

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

prefect posted:

Anthony Scaramucci has been on the job for less than 72 hours, and on Sunday he made his first appearance on the news talk shows as White House communications director. It did not go well.

On CNN’s State of the Union, host Jake Tapper pressed Scaramucci about Donald Trump’s continued insistence that the ever-growing Russia scandal was “fake news.” After questioning whether Trump was planning to sign a bipartisan bill imposing fresh sanctions against Russia for meddling in the November presidential election, Scaramucci instead sought to again cast doubt on the legitimacy of the U.S. intelligence community, and initially used an anonymous source to do it.

“There’s a lot of disinformation out there,” said Scaramucci. “Somebody said to me yesterday—I won’t tell you who—that if the Russians actually hacked this situation and spilled out those emails, you would have never seen it, you would have never had any evidence of them.”

An incredulous Tapper cut him off, pointing out that this anonymous source was breaking from every single intelligence agency in asserting that Russia’s involvement was in dispute. That’s all it took for Scaramucci to throw his boss under the bus.

“How ‘bout it was the president, Jake,” said Scaramucci of his anonymous source. “I talked to him yesterday, he called me from Air Force One, and he basically said to me ‘hey you know, maybe they did it, maybe they didn’t do it.’”

Forgetting for a minute the irony of Donald Trump serving as an anonymous source for his own administration after months of chastising the media for citing anonymous sources, Scaramucci’s admission reopens the question of just how delicate Donald Trump’s ego is. Reporters have long speculated whether Trump himself was responsible for some of the leaks emanating first from his campaign, and then from his White House.

Gabagool may not last that long. I get the feeling he'll probably be pushed out in front to replace She-Hyuck but then get the treatment a lot of Trumpers who fail do: pushed to the back while others take over.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

ArmZ posted:

sometimes I fall into the trap of thinking zuckold is actually learning and developing empathy bit then I remember he is a high functioning autistic who idolizes ancient rome

history repeats itself with the Augustus of our millennium, First Citizen Cuck!

the republic falls! the empire rises!

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

A Zuckerberg campaign will almost completely resemble the album Ziltoid the Omniscient in content and execution.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

zuck is going to 3d print himself 500 million votes

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

he's the closest thing to a progressive that seems to be interested in the job

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Weeping Wound posted:

history repeats itself with the Augustus of our millennium, First Citizen Cuck!

the republic falls! the empire rises!

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

I'm the little baby hanging on to zuck

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

progressive robot

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

NecroMonster posted:

Can you really call a millenial technocrat that uses his empire to invade privacy for targeted ad shares a progressive?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

slave to my cravings posted:

I'm the little baby hanging on to zuck

i've always thought humanity would be better off ruled by robots anyway

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

NecroMonster posted:

this is a real good case for national suicide

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

zuck is going to use insanely high level math like factorials and imaginary numbers and the quadratic formula to get more votes than anyone else. its all in the numbers

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Gabagool may not last that long. I get the feeling he'll probably be pushed out in front to replace She-Hyuck but then get the treatment a lot of Trumpers who fail do: pushed to the back while others take over.

Is it just me or is calling him gabagool because he's Italian a bit racist. Would you call a Irish dude corn beef and cabbage or Guinness?

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

is this supposed to be a bad thing

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Asproigerosis posted:

Can you really call a millenial technocrat that uses his empire to invade privacy for targeted ad shares a progressive?

if he also stands for progressive causes then yeah, i can say he's more progressive than anyone else who seems to be interested

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

unlike fiat currency, weed has intrinsic value, so this is a good idea

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

:thunk:

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Yeah, I don't know, he seems to be able to at least communicate with people but then, he's a loving zillionaire whose social media site is used by everyone from your kid to your grandma and everybody wants to know that guy.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Vladimir Putin posted:

Is it just me or is calling him gabagool because he's Italian a bit racist. Would you call a Irish dude corn beef and cabbage or Guinness?

yes

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

He's "gabagool"? I think I understand the threat title now.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Vladimir Putin posted:

No, he'd be O'Hitler or something.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

radical meme posted:

Yeah, I don't know, he seems to be able to at least communicate with people but then, he's a loving zillionaire whose social media site is used by everyone from your kid to your grandma and everybody wants to know that guy.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Vladimir Putin posted:

Irish and Italian are not "races" and also the -American versions don't deserve respect. gently caress Boston sports teams. gently caress mafia movies and TV shows. :colbert:

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

"but muh freedom" says man who has never been free

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Vladimir Putin posted:

No, call him what he is, a drunk.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

TWIST FIST posted:

zuck is going to 3d print himself 500 million votes

he's gonna 3d print 7 billion zucks

humans are...obsolete

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

zuck is going to build an ai called "the american people" and hes going to write the name on the side in sharpie and its going to pick him to be president

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

radical meme posted:

so you're saying he's Angela Merkel :thunk:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

prefect posted:

Anthony Scaramucci has been on the job for less than 72 hours, and on Sunday he made his first appearance on the news talk shows as White House communications director. It did not go well.

On CNN’s State of the Union, host Jake Tapper pressed Scaramucci about Donald Trump’s continued insistence that the ever-growing Russia scandal was “fake news.” After questioning whether Trump was planning to sign a bipartisan bill imposing fresh sanctions against Russia for meddling in the November presidential election, Scaramucci instead sought to again cast doubt on the legitimacy of the U.S. intelligence community, and initially used an anonymous source to do it.

“There’s a lot of disinformation out there,” said Scaramucci. “Somebody said to me yesterday—I won’t tell you who—that if the Russians actually hacked this situation and spilled out those emails, you would have never seen it, you would have never had any evidence of them.”

An incredulous Tapper cut him off, pointing out that this anonymous source was breaking from every single intelligence agency in asserting that Russia’s involvement was in dispute. That’s all it took for Scaramucci to throw his boss under the bus.

“How ‘bout it was the president, Jake,” said Scaramucci of his anonymous source. “I talked to him yesterday, he called me from Air Force One, and he basically said to me ‘hey you know, maybe they did it, maybe they didn’t do it.’”

"How about it was Trump :smug:" is gonna be the go-to response going forward no matter how dumb it sounds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

hell yeah, weedpunk

• Locked thread