Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
"John McCain bravely storms into the senate building to save Mitch McConnell's bill and bring death to the republican party"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

flake, per all sources, appears to have folded and will do what leadership is telling him to do. He's in serious trouble in his primary imo and he's gonna need all the help he can get.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
People who think they can solve problems by using technology to make it slightly easier for First World people to live as they do now with zero changes can GET hosed

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Schnorkles posted:

"John McCain bravely storms into the senate building to save Mitch McConnell's bill and bring death to the republican party"

Rides in on a scooter next to his smiling wife, but his face is on the scooter

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

i think the mtp vote is toast, but there's a chance it could get through

this would also rely on john mccain heroically showing up while battling brain cancer to carry it over the line because there's no fuckin way that paul and collins vote for mtp. based on john mccain as a human being, this seems likely if the bill actually needs his vote.

the press will be too busy gushing over mccain's bravery as people die from this

i want press repercussions dammit

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/889279880336166914

lmao

Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug

Ekster posted:

what's with his amazon hate

his vintage piss carton got put on backorder

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

Has anybody else tired of Trump the point where it's never worth reading his entire tweets or listening to an entire word salad

At this point I want a chrome plugin to filter out his tweets because I die a little inside every time somebody posts one

i think its illegal not to read TRUMP

dont worry i wont snitch on u tho

meanolmrcloud
Apr 5, 2004

rock out with your stock out

This isn't getting enough lols

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

equals true explanation point

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Vertical Lime posted:

the press will be too busy gushing over mccain's bravery as people die from this

i want press repercussions dammit

mind u it still leads to an amendment votarama thats really painful and the final bill could end up being a weird mishmash dead both in the house and senate

also the WH is saying it has language to dodge parliamentarian concerns on Planned Parenthood and abortion, but I'll believe it when I see it. Also the language to prevent an insurance death spiral has been cut and no one has brought up what their plan is to fix that.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

holy lmao

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
now mccains noggins infor a cancer flogging he might go rogue and rip poo poo up. smash the vases, etc. pee on the ottoman. etc etc. kick the bits of the wall near the floor that stick out, and so on. belch in everones faces oen by one, taking a big gulp of air each time. insult the wallpaper

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
But he totally doesn't watch TV

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

Has anybody else tired of Trump the point where it's never worth reading his entire tweets or listening to an entire word salad

At this point I want a chrome plugin to filter out his tweets because I die a little inside every time somebody posts one

I can't deal with them anymore. Months ago I said the Trump joke was getting old, now it's just screaming in our faces. I don't know how you people can read every one of his tweets

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

pres trump over here Boolean posting

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I read that as LOUD ORBS at first

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.
the loud obbs

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

in other words if mccain is in washington on tuesday there's a good chance they have the votes for the mtp

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
shut yo loudo bbs rear end up Mr prez

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.
first TY COBB, now LOUDOBBS

orb is growing stronger, incubating in one of trumb's many brainholes

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Remember when dobbs was fired for birther poo poo

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Stock M

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

the vietcong couldn't break mccain but he'll die as a trump cuck

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.

GobiasIndustries posted:

But he totally doesn't watch TV

No he literally got a paper card from Lou Dobbs with grades on it like we used to get in school when we were 6.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Mariana Horchata posted:

if huckabee was a food it would prob be a Frito Pie

:smaug:

nah, huckabee is this:

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
some quality pictures of hideous old white dudes here

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
A+ would definitely MAGA, again

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/brianstelter/status/889281254520225792

the fox news bad cover band

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.

Big McHuge posted:

No he literally got a paper card from Lou Dobbs with grades on it like we used to get in school when we were 6.

It's hanging on Ivanka's refrigerator right now.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

sessions looks like a deer in headlights in every picture

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
That Lou Dobbs tweet Lmao

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

zen death robot posted:

Trump is sundowning

the sundowning is all the more sad coming after the morninglories

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

zen death robot posted:

Trump is sundowning

This term is now synonymous with "watching Fox News"

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Inspector Hound posted:

Remember when dobbs was fired for birther poo poo

remember when he wasn't actually fired he took an $8 million buyout to move over to fox news' d-league channel fox business alongside don imus and maria bartiromo

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Vladimir Putin posted:

Is it just me or is calling him gabagool because he's Italian a bit racist. Would you call a Irish dude corn beef and cabbage or Guinness?

Eh, I think I'll just stick with calling him Mooch, even if that's not much better.

"Also, it seems I have not moved up that much in the world."

PostNouveau posted:

Trump has been sent back from a time where the healthcare marketplace has gained sentience and massacred most of the world.

*removes combover to reveal metal plate with blinking lights* "I used to be human, but now they replaced most of my swisscheesed brain, as a joke."

Rocks posted:

translation: "help me, I'm old and fat and sad and have dementia!"

"Also we're back on Repeal AND Replace goddammit." Because that still changes by the loving hour.

I want to think that all of that mess is him trying to fit everything into one tweet, but I know deep down he's just a smoothbrained old fool desperate for attention but cheap as hell using a free platform for government business.

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Rah! posted:

nah, huckabee is this:

goddamn, can me when i die

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
America! The A stands for A+

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Rah! posted:

nah, huckabee is this:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Mariana Horchata posted:

i think it was vanity faire or somne other bougie trashmag that had an article months ago saying that vasectomies are the must have accessory for men this summer at the Hamptons

Every time I see Trump's name on a vehicle, a shirt, a flag on someone's flag pole in their front yard, an Islamophobic village president's derelict hotel, I laugh at all the free advertising these suckers are giving Trump.

• Locked thread