Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
The good: the 2 dumb sand snakes died but Bad Pussy lived

The bad: Dany being a bitch for no reason and also being stupid because I guess any time you are in power you act like a moron unless you are a villain

I'm guessing Nymeria will show up again because why else have that scene.

Someone post some epsidoe 3 - 7 spoilers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Euron is the only alpha male left in the gynocracy that is Westeros.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im the jump cut from cunnilingus to sliding a full hand into a slit between two books

:five:

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
someone please post a single sentence that ruins the entirety of the latest episode please

thank you

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

extra stout posted:

who remembers the part of tonights episode where they literally read a tumblr quote about pronouns as dialogue

if the guy with 200 rape fantasies actually wrote that in his books 20 years ago color me surprised and wrong

what now

i read the books and i remember nothing of the sort

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Streak posted:

someone please post a single sentence that ruins the entirety of the latest episode please

thank you

You can not ruin what is already ruined.

Sam/Jorah gore scene was over the top.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Chinatown posted:

im the jump cut from cunnilingus to sliding a full hand into a slit between two books

:five:

I'm the jump cut from flaky Jorah crust to Hot Pie crust.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Arcsquad12 posted:

also extremely good

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
im the actress playing arya, my head has turned fully into a potato and I suddenly cannot act anymore.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

i guess we'll never know how good grey worm is at eating pussy.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

The Dennis System posted:

Euron is the only alpha male left in the gynocracy that is Westeros.

the hound would like a word

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Arcsquad12 posted:

I'm pretty sure the directors just found out about jump cuts six months ago because between the Jorah pie cut this week and the poo poo soup cut last week, they're really getting their money's worth out of the technique.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Streak posted:

thank you
A foreign invasion is underway
*shrugs akwardly*

Fake edit holy poo poo I fuxked this up

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

that slave girl missy or whatever has some banging titties

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Naerasa posted:

I'm pretty sure the directors just found out about jump cuts six months ago because between the Jorah pie cut this week and the poo poo soup cut last week, they're really getting their money's worth out of the technique.

This show has been full of overused crap like this since the very beginning though?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Also it's hosed how there is absolutely no feel for passage of time and travel in general in the last couple of seasons. Maybe it's nostalgia at this point, but I recall the first 2-3 seasons at least tried.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Colonel Cancer posted:

Also it's hosed how there is absolutely no feel for passage of time and travel in general in the last couple of seasons. Maybe it's nostalgia at this point, but I recall the first 2-3 seasons at least tried.

the show has passed the books but thats how they are too. the first three seem like they take place over a pretty long period of time and the last 2 feel like they happen in the space of a week

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

ArgumentatumE.C.T. posted:

what now

i read the books and i remember nothing of the sort

satanic fire priest woman said she had a prophet mind reading or whatever tell her to find the true prince and khaleesi says 'but i am no prince' and then empowered black woman said 'you mistranslate khaleesi, in high valyrian there is no different word for prince and princess'

'this pleases me as i am still pandering to angry women internet blogs', she said

Streak posted:

This show has been full of overused crap like this since the very beginning though?

i'm not a film expert but from memory i don't remember a single moment of jump cuts or rapid cuts in the ned stark era, and now that 'sam cleans poop' episode almost felt like a youtube parody the way they cut the shot 50 times to sync with the poop splat techno, definitely unfitting for the show and seems to be happening more often now

Last Buffalo
Nov 7, 2011

Naerasa posted:

It's called a "match cut," bro.

Why is everybody in the same Star Trek villain jumpsuits and why do no main characters except the hound and his boys have medieval hairdos. Like ever guy and half the women are now styled like GQ photo spreads.

I think the show would be a lot cooler and the Slay Queens a lot more interesting if they didn't have 3 scenes per episode that were like "Mankind...more like WOmankind, right!?!"

Nothing is more boring than the greyworm/hot girl scenes. Bad actors and characters than cannot gently caress. I'd literally rather watch Danny give a commencement speech to a Sandsnake academy graduation class about how they need to not let the patriarchy get in the way of their goals to murder people to acquire estates.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Colonel Cancer posted:

Euron built a giant armada of ships in like a week.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Blue Raider posted:

the show has passed the books but thats how they are too. the first three seem like they take place over a pretty long period of time and the last 2 feel like they happen in the space of a week

I just don't like the rapid transition between people sitting down in a meeting hall and then appearing in the middle of nowhere, far away. I'd settle for a subtitle like "2 weeks later, in the dragon anus cavern..."

Like, i've got no idea how much time passed from when that pirate chick stole literally the whole navy last season and now when the other impoverished pirates built a second bigger fleet.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Last Buffalo posted:

It's called a "match cut," bro.

Why is everybody in the same Star Trek villain jumpsuits and why do no main characters except the hound and his boys have medieval hairdos.

gently caress off back to TVIV you insufferable nerd

Kromlech
Jun 28, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Colonel Cancer posted:

Like, i've got no idea how much time passed from when that pirate chick stole literally the whole navy last season and now when the other impoverished pirates built a second bigger fleet.
No, Yara only stole like half the ships not the entire Iron Fleet. He had some left and i assume built a few to add to it. But yeah the passage of time has been hosed for like the past 3 seasons since the dragons have experienced like 40 years of growth in a couple of months of human time.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

lmao they gave grey worm a 45 minute sex scene

this show is not good

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

The Dennis System posted:

Euron built a giant armada of ships in like a week.

On an island with no trees.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

How did urine catch the other fleet anyway wasn't he just at kings landing talking poo poo?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

ROFLburger posted:

lmao they gave grey worm a 45 minute sex scene

this show is not good

Grey worm scene was honestly one of the few not bad parts of this episode.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

Colonel Cancer posted:

What an outrageous thing to say

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Was this the worst episode yet? It's gotta be pretty damned close.

Only good thing was the boobs.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Glenn Quebec posted:

What an outrageous thing to say

I like Grey worm as a character, and he's seen some development over the last 2 seasons. They are really developing his humanity and vulnerability, diverging from a paradoxically dickless macho automaton.

Also, nice tits.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Waltzing Along posted:

Was this the worst episode yet? It's gotta be pretty damned close.

Only good thing was the boobs.

euron yukking it up was p good

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

Colonel Cancer posted:

actually the opposite. it was one of many bad parts of this episode

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

lol are these the Bad Pussy girls? ahhahahah

oh she stabbed him in the DICK

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Blue Raider posted:

CGI Euron jumping off a corvus on fire was the best image of the episode.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
I am a greyjoy who has built my entire life around raiding and being a sneaky pirate on the sea but cannot post lookouts to notice the giant loving dreadnaught armada until it is literally ramming my ship and killing my crew. ama.

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

bag em and tag em posted:

I am a greyjoy who has built my entire life around raiding and being a sneaky pirate on the sea but cannot post lookouts to notice the giant loving dreadnaught armada until it is literally ramming my ship and killing my crew. ama.

You can't blame them they were already undergoing a foreign invasion at the time

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
i'm the guy that stood directly underneath that giant fuckass boarding thing and got crushed like an idiot

holy gently caress this show sucks

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Blue Raider posted:

I have a feeling Euron is our new Ramsey. He will accomplish every goal and all his plans will work picture perfectly until his boss battle showdown with a good guy.

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

bag em and tag em posted:

Every episode you have to play a game and see which scenes gives you the "roll eyes". That was one. The speech at the beginning with Varys. Cersei's throne and giant empowering crossbow. Doggies and Arya.

It doesn't help that it feels like more and more either the actors are hamming it up or the choices of directors have been poor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I didn't understand the directors intent when it's Yara v Euron v Theon. They show Yara and Theon crying a bit, but is she sad that Theon won't help? Like wtf is he supposed to do there is literally a blade against her throat he can't do nothing. Or was it like, a silent moment where they both know he has to abandon her to have any hope of survival himself.

Also, ~fart~