Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I'm sure I'm just defective but the very last thing I notice about someone is the color of their goddamn eyes or whether they "match" their clothes or whatever

People talk about eye color like it's this super game changing aspect of a person and all it sounds like to me is Charlie Brown's teacher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

At least link the right version.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Jiru posted:

I do, too (green with an outer brown rim), and yeah, pretty much that. They're actually rather colorless and will reflect ambient light and nearby colors sometimes, that's why they seem to match clothes and look clearer in daylight. Not at all like the "emerald snake eyes" of many terrible (fan)fiction works out there. At least they give me a reason to wear clear, bright clothes :3:

Weatherman posted:

So it's atheist, vegan, crossfitter, gluten-free, and now green-eyed apparently? Brb gotta update my wordfilter extension

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

signalnoise posted:

I really hate the idea that because life was some amount of difficult for one generation, subsequent generations should be willing to accept at least the same amount of difficulty. If that is the case what the gently caress are we even doing here? What is the point of everything we're building if it isn't to make our lives better and "give our children a brighter future"?

"Why back in MY day, we had to work hard to make a living!"

*A Neanderthal walks up behind you, taps you on the shoulder and grunts twice*

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

They responded

So to get away from 50 cents off each ticket, they lost 18 million dollars.

Current speculation is that the real problem for them is that it would provide a true gauge of how many people are actually visiting.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Did "over a million" people really visit that miserable thing in a year?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

How sensitive do you have to be to take "Hey Jimmy Carter is still active and doing some pretty cool stuff" as attacking Trump and making him have to defend Trump by blaming Obama?

What the gently caress is it with Republicans and word association games.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mak0rz posted:

Did "over a million" people really visit that miserable thing in a year?

Probably. The real question though is how many were True Believers, v people wanting to see the madness.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Everybody in this thread has beautiful, color changing eyes except for me. :(

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

Everybody in this thread has beautiful, color changing eyes except for me. :(

My eyes are a very static light brown.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Trump "learned the construction business from the ground up." If Trump ever swung a hammer in his life I'll eat my hat.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

I have steely grey eyes. Also, purple hair with a golden streak and a 300 lbs sword which is also a rifle.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ularg posted:

How sensitive do you have to be to take "Hey Jimmy Carter is still active and doing some pretty cool stuff" as attacking Trump and making him have to defend Trump by blaming Obama?

What the gently caress is it with Republicans and word association games.

their brains don't work properly man

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
i have three brown eyes.

only one changes color.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
guess the replies

https://twitter.com/nbc4i/status/889179126439043077

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
"Thanks, Obama"?

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!

#snooty69

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Not even manatees are safe from the cursed 69 year.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I was sure the responses would all be variants on "oh the huge manatee"

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
- can't make round rotis

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Doesn't even pray but still bothers to keep her head covered?

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

there wolf posted:

she doesn't want to be murdered

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Data Graham posted:

I'm sure I'm just defective but the very last thing I notice about someone is the color of their goddamn eyes or whether they "match" their clothes or whatever

People talk about eye color like it's this super game changing aspect of a person and all it sounds like to me is Charlie Brown's teacher

I'm a dude with bright blue eyes and it has gotten me laid countless times. Women love eyeball colors.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
My eyes are the color of garbage rotting in the sun.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Field Mousepad posted:

I'm a dude with bright blue eyes and it has gotten me laid countless times. Women love eyeball colors.

If you can learn to sing a deep soulful rendition of Behind Blue Eyes, you could rule the world.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

WampaLord posted:

If you can learn to sing a deep soulful rendition of Behind Blue Eyes, you could rule the world.

Googling the tabs right now!

Field Mousepad has a new favorite as of 07:05 on Jul 24, 2017

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

there wolf posted:

Yes, women of various faiths still dress modestly while not being seriously actively religious. It happens sometimes. Don't worry about it.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Field Mousepad posted:

Googling the tabs right now!

For giving you this idea, I wish to be named vizier, but I *crosses fingers behind back* totally promise I won't betray you.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

WampaLord posted:

For giving you this idea, I wish to be named vizier, but I *crosses fingers behind back* totally promise I won't betray you.

I don't know why but I trust you for some reason.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Field Mousepad posted:

I don't know why but I trust you for some reason.

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Ularg posted:

It's probably a safe bet that most of the other comments are about Trump and how he doesn't compare to Carter

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice
Behold: A post complaining about poor English skills that reads as if it were written by a non-native speaker

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

your avatar and that .gif matched up perfectly and now i am driving to milwaukee with way too much beer and I don't know why.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Blind Pineapple posted:

Behold: A post complaining about poor English skills that reads as if it were written by a non-native speaker

While dumb, that seems like perfectly fine English?

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
Not really. Why does language keep getting capitalized? What the gently caress is up with all those commas?

font color sea
Jan 23, 2017

Expelliarmus!

Why the hell would you choose something as demanding as medicine/law if you know this all is going to be wasted when you GO BACK TO THE KITCHEN? What's wrong with a bit of interpretive dancing? :kiddo:

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"
I was trying to say that the green color-changing eyes are bullshit, but looking back I did not really say that at all and contributed to a pointless derail. Sorry. Have some IOSM.

https://twitter.com/Scaramucci/status/213702657687293952 - Comments are great on this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

https://twitter.com/boring_as_heck/status/889305438948171776