Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Wow. This is sad.
It's like saying you have an imaginary boyfriend who lives in Canada.
Alternatively, her nerd friend has feelings for her, and came up with this convoluted bot story to get her nudes.

Paladinus has a new favorite as of 15:13 on Jul 23, 2017

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Paladinus posted:

Alternatively, her nerd friend has feelings for her, and came up with this convoluted bot story to get her nudes.

This is what my money is on and I think that would be a very safe bet.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
Ladies, my forum account is now a bot that collects words and images from these forums to learn about true beauty.

Beep boop send nudes and tell me how horny you are. You know, if you consent. Uh... Boop... Beep?

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Goddam that kid is dumb

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

quote:

Putting Themselves Into A Bit Of A Pickle
FAST FOOD, FINLAND | RIGHT | JUNE 9, 2017

(I’m the manager and my coworker comes and asks me to handle a cranky customer at the drive-thru.)

Me: “Hello, you were having some trouble, I hear. What can I do for you?”

Customer: *who is sitting beside the driver, making it really hard for me to hear her, especially since the driver is fidgeting and moving about* “Yeah, I’m fed up with getting pickles in my son’s burgers, even though I always order them without!”

(Ordering hamburgers without pickles is unfortunately very popular in my area. It slows things down in the kitchen, creates more wastage, and such customers are loathed all over town.)

Customer: *getting quite agitated now* “I demand to get some kind of compensation!”

Me: “Ma’am, I am truly sorry that we haven’t provided pickle-free burgers for you. Pickles are unfortunately part of the recipe and especially during rush hours they might slip through the kitchen staff’s fingers. However, since we’re not talking about any allergies…”

(The customer is about to cut me off, but I won’t let her.)

Me: “…all our mayos contain the same sort of pickle and you have ordered extra of that. Besides, pickles are the only item we put in our burgers that are easily removed, unlike ketchup, cheese, or salad. I hope you understand that I cannot provide you with a huge compensation due to this. I am however willing to give you the extra mayo for free.”

Customer: *who now have adopted a more docile tone* “Well, can I at least get another hot cocoa for free?”

Me: “Certainly, ma’am, that I can do for you.”

(Best part — when I told my boss, she said that the customer in question had a few days earlier asked for a refund and compensation!)

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
I'm never getting pickles on my burger again.

Also what a boring loving story

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
What really happened:

"God I hate having to make burgers without pickles." *writes Not Always Right story*

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Wait mayonnaise has pickles in it?

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

"All our mayos contain the same sort of pickle"

:stonk:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Sorry you loathe customers for ordering their burgers without your lovely pickles.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Bit late but making pops nicely is the dream tbh.

e: I'm living the dream btw

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts
Cracked has a whole article full of user-submitted STDH today.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

I'm not sure I understand 15. He jumped into his tiny pool and the water somehow went super far? Water balloons?

Kantesu
Apr 21, 2010
He's saying he tossed the dog poo back over the fence. Possibly into neighbor's pool.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Kantesu posted:

He's saying he tossed the dog poo back over the fence. Possibly into neighbor's pool.

That makes significantly more sense

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

Kantesu posted:

Calling plausible on that one. My previous neighbors (probably their teenage son, if I'm allowed to stereotype) tested out the practice of flinging their poo poo into my yard, but it came to a halt when I started sending it back.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice

Len posted:

Wait mayonnaise has pickles in it?

Not unless you're doing it really wrong.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Does anyone have a copy or a link to that story about a guy who goes to visit his internet crush in South America and through a series of ~wacky~ misadventures ends up jacking off next to her underage sister and gets thrown out onto the street with no money? It contains the ultimate stdh phrase, "And then I remembered ... Bitcoin!"

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Moon Slayer posted:

Does anyone have a copy or a link to that story about a guy who goes to visit his internet crush in South America and through a series of ~wacky~ misadventures ends up jacking off next to her underage sister and gets thrown out onto the street with no money? It contains the ultimate stdh phrase, "And then I remembered ... Bitcoin!"

You're thinking of Brazil.txt

https://pastebin.com/ANGXu1mw

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Ahahaha, that's the one, thanks.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
Pickles are delicious but even so why the gently caress are there pickles in your loving mayonnaise

Also Brazil.txt doesn't belong here as I'm pretty sure every buttcoiner has for real jerked off on an underage brown kid at least once.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

This probably appeared in a previous iteration of this thread, but it just popped up in my life again, so I am sharing with all of you (again).

I think that's from an old Douglas Adams book.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Holy hot drat I found the motherload: Reddit: That Happened

Every single one of these is STDH. Most are better than "today I hosed up" and NAR.

Current top post:

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Zipperelli. posted:

Every single one of these is STDH. Most are better than "today I hosed up" and NAR.

Current top post:

I think I'm having a stroke

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Zipperelli. posted:

Current top post:

:3:

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Zipperelli. posted:

Current top post:

I feel like that's cheating since they're deliberately looking for the most outrageous STDH they can.

quote:

Rule 1: Please post outrageously true stories that totally happened.
Do not post anything with a hint of truth. No news articles or LiveJournal type confession sites. If you're unsure if something totally happened or not, google it or do a reverse lookup.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
Are Facebook and Tumble not Livejournal type confession sites?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

oldpainless posted:

Goddam that kid is dumb

Yeah, wouldn't Batman just send Alfred out to do the shopping?

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

I feel like this or something similar was posted recently

principle

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
Sounds like a huge bitch tbh

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender

Everyone knows only poors listen to mainstream pop music.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Haifisch posted:

She's going to drop his rating below 4.7 and make him not able to drive for them, so good job, duder! :thumbsup:

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

The Snoo posted:

I feel like this or something similar was posted recently

principle

Why does the mom write like a 14yo? I want birth certificates!

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Haifisch posted:

and then the other person in the car stood up and clapped, and he was Albert Einstein.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

this dodge stratus is too classy for such dreck, milady.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Haifisch posted:

yikes

edit: oh god the profile picture

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Besesoth posted:

and then the other person in the car stood up and clapped, and he was Albert Einstein.

Serious STDH. No marriage, nor was Albert given credit for his veterancy as an elite SEAL sniper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
What convincing dialogue !