Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

Work Friend Keven posted:

Classic black gay man here but watch out: I'm also a BJJ purple belt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

This is what you get. For falling in Love

I.N.R.I posted:

they dont really have submission holds and stuff in boxing though so i think his sparring partners wont have anything to worry about as far as accidentally touching his dick and balls goes

You're dead wrong

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Volkerball posted:

Mayweather always bounces around and avoids getting into trouble, so Conor is probably going to just mock him for not standing and banging as Mayweather wins a long boring decision and then hopefully fucks off forever. If mcgregor does a lot of the type of thing in that picture, at least he's got a narrative when he inevitably loses. That little fookin bitch was runnin scared.

Yeah if this is a complete work(and its shaping up to be), Conor loses this one, takes the rubber match and the freakshow mma fight goes to a draw when they provoke a riot.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Is purple belt code for penis?

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

we were gay before it was cool. now everyone is trying to be gay. maybe it's time to leave being gay to the actual homosexuals.

someone would post Im gay and we'd all post Same, cuz why not go with it

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Volkerball posted:

Mayweather always bounces around and avoids getting into trouble, so Conor is probably going to just mock him for not standing and banging as Mayweather wins a long boring decision and then hopefully fucks off forever. If mcgregor does a lot of the type of thing in that picture, at least he's got a narrative when he inevitably loses. That little fookin bitch was runnin scared.

This is 100 percent what will happen

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

The old man version of Mayweather doesn't move a lot. He prefers to stand in the middle of the ring and look for potshot opportunities or hang out on the ropes and let's guys spend energy hitting his arms and shoulders.

So no, that's probably not what will happen. Also, McGregor has literally turned his back and run when tired in a fight, and he will probably do it in this one after he mismanages his energy again and gets tuckered.

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?
Fox Sports Go knows what's up:

Nifft
Oct 5, 2001
I'm absolutely spiffng!

Conor to the Cavs confirmed.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nifft posted:

Unless he blows a 3-1 lead in the finals

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
I didn't even know they sold CJ Watson jerseys that is a deep cut.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Nifft posted:

lmao conor owns

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

attackmole posted:

I didn't even know they sold CJ Watson jerseys that is a deep cut.

For real. drat.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Apparently Floyd's girl was texting that Watson fella and that's why Floyd beat her up. That's some stone cold trolling.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Nifft posted:

Lmfao

Grifter
Jul 24, 2003

I do this technique called a suplex. You probably haven't heard of it, it's pretty obscure.

Mechafunkzilla posted:

As a purple man with a gay black belt...
An obvious fake, no way Coleman ever got his black belt.

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

Grifter posted:

An obvious fake, no way Coleman ever got his black belt.

Agh, Dangit!

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

Eat This Glob posted:

Apparently Floyd's girl was texting that Watson fella and that's why Floyd beat her up. That's some stone cold trolling.

yeah, that's pro-tier trolling wow

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
floyd will be pissed when someone tells him who's name is on that jersey

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Nifft posted:

goddamn

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Eat This Glob posted:

Goddamn.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

Goddamn :lol:

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Lmao

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

poo poo

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Lmao

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Edit: wrong thread

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

That jersey is the smartest thing conor ever did.

The Cosby Mysteries
Oct 5, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mr. President

Volkerball posted:

I dreamt it will be a 8th round knockout on a bloody Conor by Floyd - I'm taking that to the bank of course it will go to decision

:perfect:

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
Between the pressers and the jersey takes, this fight has already earned 25/100 of the ticket.

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Rubellavator posted:

That jersey is the smartest thing conor ever did.

Nah I think that would be going from welfare to the richest MMA fighter of all time and one of the highest paid boxers of all time in 4 years.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

He's got to be trolling here right?

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
If it's legal I fully expect superman punches.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

willie_dee posted:

He's got to be trolling here right?

Conor is definitely going to perform some traditional dance after knocking out Floyd Mayweather within 3 rounds

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

You laugh but I bet Mayweather hasn't practiced zero G fighting at all.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

Volkerball posted:

If it's legal I fully expect superman punches.

It's not.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Boxing sucks

crack mayor
Dec 22, 2008

What about the super man punch is illegal? Is there a rule that at least one foot needs to be in contact with the canvas at all times, or something like that?

Anyone remember that one Pacquiao fight where his opponent basically just stood in front of him with his guard up for 12 rds? At one point, Manny throws both fists, like a double punch, around his guard and it's like nah, you can't do that haha.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Conor has been studying the secret arts of Prince Naseem I see. Can't wait for him to try to fight like Emmanuel Agustus too.

crack mayor posted:

Anyone remember that one Pacquiao fight where his opponent basically just stood in front of him with his guard up for 12 rds? At one point, Manny throws both fists, like a double punch, around his guard and it's like nah, you can't do that haha.

Yeah Manny was being pretty cheeky with that one, he was mocking his opponent since the double punch had no power. Still illegal though. I think that was when he was young and fun and not religious and weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

crack mayor posted:

What about the super man punch is illegal? Is there a rule that at least one foot needs to be in contact with the canvas at all times, or something like that?

I'm not even sure how a superman punch would even fare I'm boxing, since it works in MMA by feigning a kick and then following up with the actual strike when the target reflexively dodges.

Why exactly would a boxer train himself to reflexively dodge a kick

• Locked thread