Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

white sauce posted:

Please God give us a constitutional crisis :pray:

I want Trump to just stat pardoning the biggest scum. I want him to take this pardoning power out for a spin, because you know once he gets started, he will not be able to exert any self control. Start with Martin Shkreli.

Ed balls doesn't need a pardon. He has an unimpeachable character. :hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

meanolmrcloud posted:

The question is will trump wait till Friday to fire sesh, or will it be a midweek news event.

Trump fires Sessions on a Tuesday. A very drunk Sessions then shoots up the office on a Thursday. Gotta fire people on weekends man.

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
america is already a great society

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

I think one of my biggest peeves about news these days is that everything is breaking news.

BREAKING: KIM KARDASHIANS rear end GOT BIGGER

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
not that it matters, but since we're all pretending, how would trump even begin to justify firing sessions, considering what he's already said about it

"he recused himself so he can't do his job, which is to manipulate and obstruct the investigation into my russia ties"

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

meanolmrcloud posted:

The question is will trump wait till Friday to fire sesh, or will it be a midweek news event.

he's trying to bully him out so he wont have to fire him

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

brugroffil posted:

https://twitter.com/ezralevin/status/889483113881100288

Dems going with slogans that failed 50 years ago

Arzying much? Post the map

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

TBeats posted:

I think one of my biggest peeves about news these days is that everything is breaking news.

gonna need a source on that

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Flavius Belisarius posted:

i just realized A Better Deal is supposed to be a knock on Art of the Deal

wow that's more loving stupid than i thought lol
I guess Pelosi didn't have any idea why people mocked Hillary's "Trumped-up trickle down".

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Deceptive Thinker posted:

How would a mentally ill crusty old former mayor shell of his former self that's even more senile than Trump get enough confirmation votes in the senate after Trump fires "one of their own"?

I don't think he's as racist as Sessions but he's still really racist. That has to count for something

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Donald Trump is the most pussy-rear end democrat around. He can't fail, he can only be failed.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

I did a thing posted:

I want Trump to just stat pardoning the biggest scum. I want him to take this pardoning power out for a spin, because you know once he gets started, he will not be able to exert any self control. Start with Martin Shkreli.

Ed balls doesn't need a pardon. He has an unimpeachable character. :hai:

Fun fact the purge movies aren't fiction, they're live action documentaries transmitted from the future. It begins when a Trump drunk on power gives everyone blanket pardons for 1 day a year (except Hillary).

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

TBeats posted:

https://twitter.com/JAVdottxt/status/889246372842663936

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Flavius Belisarius posted:

not that it matters, but since we're all pretending, how would trump even begin to justify firing sessions, considering what he's already said about it

"he recused himself so he can't do his job, which is to manipulate and obstruct the investigation into my russia ties"

he's too compromised by Russia *ignores the other 47 people in the administration with connections to Russia*

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

TBeats posted:

This has been going on for, at least 15+ years ago. I remember watching as a teenager, and it was breaking news all the time. Maybe the media dialed it up a notch or two, I don't know. But it doesn't seem new to me.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

pathetic little tramp posted:

Yay!

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/889480585466531842

Finally maybe they can just focus on palliative care. I hate this whole "keep a struggling person alive and subject them to a bunch of crazy poo poo at all costs" mentality.

that really sucks for those parents and honestly like 3 months ago I would have been all "ugh why can't they just let him go with dignity" but now I can kinda empathize. I'm not sure I wouldn't let my mind be swayed by all the well funded sleezebags that want to turn every hopeless case into another Terry Schaivo.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Yay!

Finally maybe they can just focus on palliative care. I hate this whole "keep a struggling person alive and subject them to a bunch of crazy poo poo at all costs" mentality.

I was totally opposed to keeping the kid alive until I realized the parents were essentially shipping their kid across the ocean so he could suffer through tons of pointless experiments and die in misery, and that's pretty god damned metal

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

A smart racist being replaced by an idiot racist is the best thing we could hope out of Trump

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Hell, during any major event, everything was breaking. Marsha Clarke farted in the court room. BREAKING NEWS

Judge Ito tried to hang himself BREAKING NEWS

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
hahaha eric garland is a RICO screamer too

https://twitter.com/ericgarland/status/889450656754528258

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

deathbysnusnu posted:

Fun fact the purge movies aren't fiction, they're live action documentaries transmitted from the future. It begins when a Trump drunk on power gives everyone blanket pardons for 1 day a year (except Hillary).

they are true stories in that they take all of the crime that the United States experiences in a year and condenses it into 12 hours.

it's okay if you kill a bunch of people over 365 days but it's a horror movie (ehhhhh) if it happens in just 12 hours.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

white sauce posted:

Bing bang bong so simple

I'd expect to see the laws around the maximums insurance companies are allowed to pocket repealed at some point in the near future.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

zegermans posted:

A smart racist being replaced by an idiot racist is the best thing we could hope out of Trump

It's pretty weird that this time it's actually the Yankee racist who married his cousin

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

rear end cobra posted:

he's trying to bully him out so he wont have to fire him

Yeah but since Sessions isn't taking the bait I'm wondering if Trump actually puts on the big boy pants and fires him. Just claim his advice to fire Comey was lovely for maximum lols

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Phone posted:

metal gear solid 2 is the most important video game of 2017

haha I forgot that Metal Gear Solid also became real.

Punished Venom Snake

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Def going to be dead soon

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

also lmao did Trump's central casting lawyer just brag about having rocks in his head?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

eh, i've been watching rear end in a top hat since rear end in a top hat II and rear end in a top hat REVOLUTION was just casual cartoon garbage imo

just keep making rear end in a top hat IV expansions

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
so the president has pardon powers, does that also mean he has anti-pardon powers that can override immunity deals?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Naerasa posted:

I was totally opposed to keeping the kid alive until I realized the parents were essentially shipping their kid across the ocean so he could suffer through tons of pointless experiments and die in misery, and that's pretty god damned metal

I don't think an IRB would even approve an experimental procedure on a child with his condition. The extent of the brain damage is so severe he has no motor function last I read.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Love 2 sit with my jeans in the water

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
will all the presidents be at mccains funeral?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

fukken :owned:

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Naerasa posted:

:rock:

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Plz god let there be collapse

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I wonder what Mueller has been up to lately

*checks the version tracking software that's now required to read Kushner's clearance forms*

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

brugroffil posted:

I just got a denial notice for my wife's maternity care so now I'm on the hook for $9k for some reason even though all of the doctors and hospitals were in-network and we even get a pre-approval letter from them.

What I'm saying is the private insurance model is 100% fantastic

that really sucks. Our baby ended up costing $10k between my wife's $5k deductible split over the new year (we only spent $3k last year) and $2k charged for the baby itself.

On the flip side she's gone to the emergency room for rando poo poo like 3 times since meeting our deductible, solely out of spite for our insurance.

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Yay!

I think the real issue is whether the parents as the legal guardians would be allowed to make that decision vs somebody else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Phi230 posted:

Plz god let there be collapse

I'm legit excited about this. Hoping to move to Austin in the winter and god a real estate collapse would be great.

• Locked thread