Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

I did a thing posted:

what's the deal with this Sargon of Akkad YouTube dude :jerry:

seriously, does he just toss himself off with each video?

Youtuber culture is basically the perfect nutrient goo for alt right sentiments to grow, you get people who think they're captains of industry because they suck advertising dicks for nickels, so there's that uniquely white appropriation that comes from getting adshare money that was generated from a video that was cobbled together with work done by fiverr freelancers and a/v equipment bought on mom's amex.

Of course he beats off into a camera, and of course lots of CHUDs watch because for them it's not hosed up to vicariously jack off through some dumbass who thinks "European culture" wasn't built on Arabic math, Greek philosophy, and a whole lot of slavery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Thus, the bucket list begins. Kind of sad.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

alnilam posted:

Love 2 sit with my jeans in the water

last time he will wear them so whatever

I wonder if they are washing his clothes anymroe

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

rear end cobra posted:

he's trying to bully him out so he wont have to fire him

loving racist elf can't take a hint.

If this all ends up with Sessions hanging himself then, you know, I have some gallows humour ready.

euphronius posted:

Def going to be dead soon

"You go on ahead Joe. I'll be along...in a little while".

"Ok John, whatever you say" *walks away swiping at his eyes*

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I hate paradox for making games that seem so interesting but have learning curves that make me never want to play it

I did that poo poo once with Eve, never again.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

Again: this is something he can ask the A.G. to do. He has the power to do this!

he's notorious for not ever directly firing people, he's gonna keep browbeating sessions until he quits. he also won't ever start the investigation himself.

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Phi230 posted:

Plz god let there be collapse

I think it'd actually be a good thing if the economy slows down a bit, if it keeps growing like it is ohh boy

But don't worry, no billionaires will get killed over that

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

rear end cobra posted:

will all the presidents be at mccains funeral?

want em to ship mccain by horse drawn carriage back to arizona from washington dc like they did with henry clay (except of course when henry clay died there was no such thing as refrigeration and by the time he got back to kentucky he was a festering pool of decayed flesh that was audibly popping and people were made violently ill by being in the presence of the corpse that was funny)

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

alnilam posted:

Love 2 sit with my jeans in the water

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Sessions will NEVER resign, he gave up an easy spot in the Senate for this and it's the most power to push his insane racist prison slavery poo poo he will ever have

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

pathetic little tramp posted:

(except of course when henry clay died there was no such thing as refrigeration and by the time he got back to kentucky he was a festering pool of decayed flesh that was audibly popping and people were made violently ill by being in the presence of the corpse that was funny)

McCain's already there though. For example, his eye popped.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

euphronius posted:

last time he will wear them so whatever

I wonder if they are washing his clothes anymroe

Imagine if he caught an amoeba. Then the amoeba ate the brain tumor, and he was cured of the cancer. But then the amoeba goes after the healthy tissue.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Perfectly Safe posted:

loving racist elf can't take a hint.

Oh, he can take a hint; he's just not going to give up the power to gently caress with black people until Trump rips it out of his elven hands.

Epic High Five posted:

Sessions will NEVER resign, he gave up an easy spot in the Senate for this and it's the most power to push his insane racist prison slavery poo poo he will ever have

Exactly

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

*looks at own house purchase closing scheduled for this Friday*
*tugs collar and gulps*

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

it's the most power to push his insane racist prison slavery poo poo he will ever have

Then why did he campaign against Hillary lol

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

He's drawing that lady with way huger tits

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I think Sessoins may think he can survive trump and be ok under Pence.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

*tugs collar and gulps*

if you can afford to buy a house you deserve to be loving destroyed

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

zegermans posted:

He heard Hillary fed her slaves and he was loving outraged at how soft she was on crime

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

*tugs collar and gulps*

haha, I'm waiting for the bubble to pop so I can buy one for pennies on the dollar from the bank after they rip it away from some redcap boomer landlord

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

5.5 million houses were sold in one month?? wtf??

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

I did a thing posted:

I don't think an IRB would even approve an experimental procedure on a child with his condition. The extent of the brain damage is so severe he has no motor function last I read.

Last I heard the the FDA reviews this on a case by case basis and on similar cases (disease area/condition of patient) has given approval. I don't know if IRBs are more or less strict.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

:five:

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

zegermans posted:

I hate paradox for making games that seem so interesting but have learning curves that make me never want to play it

I did that poo poo once with Eve, never again.

After watching a LP of this game, I placed it gently in a box along with Eve and Dwarf Fortress labelled "Games that are a lot more fun to read about than actually play."

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

It's going to be great when Trump is just openly calling him a fucker and screaming resign on Fox while Sessions does an I can't hear you routine. All because Trump is a big bitch and won't fire him

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

ScrubLeague posted:

He's drawing that lady with way huger tits

ottoman dbz dinosaur aztec nightmare crossover fiction

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

I did a thing posted:

Thus, the bucket list begins. Kind of sad.

i hope he gets to crash 1 last plane before he goes

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

euphronius posted:

5.5 million houses were sold in one month?? wtf??

I think that's "how many homes are owned right now" but I've never heard of this metric before

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

It's going to be great when Trump is just openly calling him a fucker and screaming resign on Fox while Sessions does an I can't hear you routine. All because Trump is a big bitch and won't fire him

@JeffSessions: "who the gently caress is scraeming "RESIGN" at my house. show yourself, coward. i will never resign"

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

I think that's "how many homes are owned right now" but I've never heard of this metric before

aren't they saying that's how many total were sold this year by this month?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

zegermans posted:

Clinton paid them minimum wage and viewed it (incorrectly) as rehabilitative and generally considered them to be people in some fashion

These are all yuuuuuge no-nos for someone like Sessions. Usually prison labor is stuff like you get 2 cents an hour and it all goes back into the prison via the commissary or whatever it's called.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Epic High Five posted:

Clinton paid them minimum wage and viewed it (incorrectly) as rehabilitative and generally considered them to be people in some fashion

lol no she loving didn't

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Flavius Belisarius posted:

not that it matters, but since we're all pretending, how would trump even begin to justify firing sessions, considering what he's already said about it

"he recused himself so he can't do his job, which is to manipulate and obstruct the investigation into my russia ties"

He's a grandstander! He's a showboat!

I don't think he's ready to kick Sesh out just yet, we've gotten greedy with how fast everythings been going. I think we got a month or more of the sesh still kicking around.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Naerasa posted:

@JeffSessions: "who the gently caress is scraeming "RESIGN" at my house. show yourself, coward. i will never resign"

:perfect:

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
https://twitter.com/mercnews/status/889487895790325760

hail satan

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

PISS TAPE?

PIIISSS TAAAAPE!

PISS TAPE?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I was informed that everyone in Switzerland owns an assault rifle and that's why they have no crime and also because they kicked the Muslims out, how can this be?!

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

euphronius posted:

I think Sessoins may think he can survive trump and be ok under Pence.

He probably could since he's everything the GOP sees in Trump except not Trump himself. Sessions is a loving idiot racist hick but he knows how to leverage the abuse potential of power, such as using the DOJ to prosecute people of color under the guise of voter fraud, blue lives mattering, drug war, etc. Trump is too dumb to do that since he'd just give up the whole ruse, but sessions would be able to at least keep the lies straight. He's right to think he can make it through an impeachment and Pence would absolutely keep if not promote him.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

These are all yuuuuuge no-nos for someone like Sessions. Usually prison labor is stuff like you get 2 cents an hour and it all goes back into the prison via the commissary or whatever it's called.

Hillary Clinton used race science to analyze the personhood of her prison slave labor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

Why do they take mugshots in the woods?

• Locked thread