Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

jBrereton posted:

lmao if sleepy rex is your new hope in this garbage rear end administration

lmao if you think sleepy rex has been understaffing his dept

theyre all still there - IN THE WORLD OF DREAMS

THE SLEEPER MUST AWAKEN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

deathbysnusnu posted:

As bad as this timeline is, imagine the eldritch horror we could be seeing with a Ted Cruz presidency. Those interns would need to be sterilized but by plasma furnace to protect us from Cruzspawn.

imagine the nationwide embarrassment if he had a lewinsky scandal

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I don't know if I like fat Jeb or old Jeb better

both jebs are pretty good tho

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

This will be the moment that white women realize that hahahaha just kidding white women love the patriarchy because it keeps them in 2nd place while all minorities are a distant 3rd

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

reality excited for a week of critical discussion on The Great Gatsby

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

RASHIBA WALLACE posted:

I;m thinking about thos Collusions

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

/
I am the one who guacs!!!

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

the most important thing I learned from this article is how washing machines work

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

RASHIBA WALLACE posted:

I;m thinking about thos Collusions

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
all those people behind him btw will live long rich lives in positions of privilege and will never encounter hardship

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

euphronius posted:

so those female interns were hired based on merit right

"would you like to gently caress the president?"

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

punchymcpunch posted:

THE SLEEPER MUST AWAKEN

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

punchymcpunch posted:

*everyone stands around space coffin*

of all the dreams i have known... he was the most... american

*launches coffin out the photon torpedo tube*

coffins arent photons idiot

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

jBrereton posted:

lmao if sleepy rex is your new hope in this garbage rear end administration

*img-RexTillersonsleepinginadumpsterbe ausehisstaffdidntbookahotel*

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/JDiamond1/status/889523861578035200

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
paul-ryan-white-intern-army.jpg

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Nasty Women

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

punchymcpunch posted:

THE SLEEPER MUST AWAKEN

p hosed up that a night elf is sec of state

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

West Virginia House of Delegates votes to change name of state to West Virginina so as not to embarrass Trump.

(Seriously though, rename the loving state to Kanawha or Vandalia or Cumberland or something for god's sake, Virginia isn't East Virginia you ain't nobody's bitch)

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

finally a Good Ryan

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

The official movie of next week is Fivel Goes West, NOT its prequel An American Tail as that one depicts immigration :bahgawd:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

white sauce posted:

Suck Zone is that way :smuggo:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:boom: thank yew george carlin

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
ABC Stream for the Kush
https://youtu.be/zO9Nc3YvBjk

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

why are we sure that is a protest

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Ramadu posted:

coffins arent photons idiot

the photon refers to the emissions caused by the detonation of the matter/antimatter warhead

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

zegermans posted:

the photon refers to the emissions caused by the detonation of the matter/antimatter warhead

nerd

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

zegermans posted:

This will be the moment that white women realize that hahahaha just kidding white women love the patriarchy because it keeps them in 2nd place while all minorities are a distant 3rd

lmfao because its so loving true

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

zegermans posted:

trap sprung

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
https://twitter.com/cspan/status/889524252579422208

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

alnilam posted:

reality excited for a week of critical discussion on The Great Gatsby

Nick Carraway sits in an armchair slowly bleeding to death

NICK: I need a symbol... something to strike fear in the hearts of evildoers everywhere.

Just at that moment The Great Gatsby crashes through the wall in his automobile

NICK: Yes... ha ha ha... YES! I will become that which I fear most. I will become A GATSBY

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Lastgirl posted:

But there’s a reason. There’s a reason. There’s a reason for this, there’s a reason education SUCKS, and it’s the same reason it will never, ever, EVER be fixed.

It’s never going to get any better, don’t look for it, be happy with what you’ve got.

Because the owners, the owners of this country don't want that. I'm talking about the real owners now, the BIG owners! The Wealthy… the REAL owners! The big wealthy business interests that control things and make all the important decisions.

Forget the politicians. They are irrelevant. The politicians are put there to give you the idea that you have freedom of choice. You don't. You have no choice! You have OWNERS! They OWN YOU. They own everything. They own all the important land. They own and control the corporations. They’ve long since bought, and paid for the Senate, the Congress, the state houses, the city halls, they got the judges in their back pockets and they own all the big media companies, so they control just about all of the news and information you get to hear. They got you by the balls.

They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying, lobbying, to get what they want. Well, we know what they want. They want more for themselves and less for everybody else, but I'll tell you what they don’t want:

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. Thats against their interests.

Thats right. They don’t want people who are smart enough to sit around a kitchen table and think about how badly they’re getting hosed by a system that threw them overboard 30 loving years ago. They don’t want that!

You know what they want? They want obedient workers. Obedient workers, people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork. And just dumb enough to passively accept all these increasingly lovely jobs with the lower pay, the longer hours, the reduced benefits, the end of overtime and vanishing pension that disappears the minute you go to collect it, and now they’re coming for your Social Security money. They want your retirement money. They want it back so they can give it to their criminal friends on Wall Street, and you know something? They’ll get it. They’ll get it all from you sooner or later cause they own this loving place! It's a big club, and you ain’t in it! You, and I, are not in the big club.

By the way, it's the same big club they use to beat you over the head with all day long when they tell you what to believe. All day long beating you over the head with their media telling you what to believe, what to think and what to buy. The table has tilted folks. The game is rigged and nobody seems to notice. Nobody seems to care! Good honest hard-working people; white collar, blue collar it doesn’t matter what color shirt you have on. Good honest hard-working people continue, these are people of modest means, continue to elect these rich cock suckers who don’t give a gently caress about you….they don’t give a gently caress about you… they don’t give a gently caress about you.

They don’t care about you at all… at all… AT ALL. And nobody seems to notice. Nobody seems to care. Thats what the owners count on. The fact that Americans will probably remain willfully ignorant of the big red, white and blue dick thats being jammed up their assholes everyday, because the owners of this country know the truth.

It's called the American Dream,because you have to be asleep to believe it.

rip mr conductor

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Jazerus posted:

p hosed up that a night elf is sec of state

dude night elves cant be fat

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

zegermans posted:

ugh gently caress i was excited to read the washing machine article but the jargon is already over my head

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/thehill/status/889524855636463616

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

do we REALLY need to listen to that gently caress boy?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

alnilam posted:

The official movie of next week is Fivel Goes West, NOT its prequel An American Tail as that one depicts immigration :bahgawd:

i prefer the third movie, Johnny Fivel vs Los Locos: Blood and Circuits

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

that's trump tower isn't it

of course it is

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

whats taking so long

did they find a somethingburger inside the nothingburger

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

logikv9 posted:

all those people behind him btw will live long rich lives in positions of privilege and will never encounter hardship

they'll see enough hardship when they're made to gently caress corpulent old republican men who reek of cigar smoke and bengay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

fuckin christ i bet zucker is all in ont hat

• Locked thread