Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
Local Volvo/Subaru kingpin making waves

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/889560345999810561

(it's not ed balls)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

https://twitter.com/Whrising333/status/889382987690721280

:thunk:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/nicolas_coppola/status/889499728177704962

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Too bad Kelsey's CONSERVATIVE VALUES CHANNEL died, Last Man Standing would have slotted in nicely between the Conservative Comedy Show (featuring one black guy) and thirty minutes of Fraiser

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Higgy posted:

p sure it also counted on states opting in to expand Medicaid instead of being shitheels that deliberately said no because reasons but I dunno I'm just a dude screaming endlessly into a void

Originally, there really wasn't much of a choice. You could either take Expanded Medicaid or you get no Medicaid funding at all. Roberts rewrote the bill in the first big Obamacare lawsuit to invent some dubious legal principles that said the federal government can't change federal programs because reasons

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

this is strange as I thought Richard Spencer was considered to be a part of the alt-lite :thunk:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

PROUD BOYS

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

logikv9 posted:

Too bad Kelsey's CONSERVATIVE VALUES CHANNEL died, Last Man Standing would have slotted in nicely between the Conservative Comedy Show (featuring one black guy) and thirty minutes of Fraiser

Kelsey's a fantastic performer who's brain is so, so broken in real life due to a long string of horrific personal tragedies.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

man National Treasure is going full Da Vinci Code huh

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Don't think the GOP cares about anything with Rights in their title but hey you gotta do something
https://twitter.com/civilrightsorg/status/889553618357059584

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Nick Cage will do anything for money, but what will he do for piss tape?

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

amazin

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Elephanthead posted:

National Treasure 3: Piss Tape

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

isn't this the hour where we get victims of obamacare~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Someone kickstart a page to fund a Nick Cage National Treasure Piss Tape movie. (Split the money with me)

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
so is the "alt-lite" the people who are hopelessly trying to fit in with nazis and saying we should be fascist but not racist?

yeah good luck lol

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
the search for uric gold

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Flavius Belisarius posted:

so is the "alt-lite" the people who are hopelessly trying to fit in with nazis and saying we should be fascist but not racist?

yeah good luck lol

i don't think even they know what the gently caress

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

how much did he get paid to say that

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Piss Lickers II: The Legend of Donald's Golden Shower

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Elephanthead posted:

mormonpartyboat posted:

the search for uric gold

"Urea", he said as he opened the lid to the golden bucket, the tape within emitting an otherworldly light onto nic cage's glowering face.

"Pissssssss taaaaape", an ethereal voice whispers, "is reeeeal"

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

White nationalism

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Flavius Belisarius posted:

yeah good luck lol

It seems like it's just an insult white nationalists use for people they accuse of being controlled by Jews but apparently some people also call themselves alt-light so IDK

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
They all want the same thing, but alt-right couches their racism in frog memes

alt-lite couches it in proposed legislation and pseudo-science and think tanks

I think that's what it is, who knows, they all suck and I hope one day someone manages to have them both show up at a fake antifa protest so they can beat each other up

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

I would like some funny Trump tweets or news right now

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

skaboomizzy posted:

They all want the same thing, but alt-right couches their racism in frog memes

alt-lite couches it in proposed legislation and pseudo-science and think tanks

I think that's what it is, who knows, they all suck and I hope one day someone manages to have them both show up at a fake antifa protest so they can beat each other up

They already happened at Gettysburg and someone shot themselves in the leg. It's like metaphor is becoming reality before our very eyes

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Vertical Lime posted:

isn't this the hour where we get victims of obamacare~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yeah, brief remarks coming up at 3:15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byZG7m7zbpk

then trump has to hurry and catch a plane to the scout jamboree in WV

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

brugroffil posted:

2010 was such a hosed up election. A wave of red because people were real mad about health care in this country getting a little less lovely.

You misspelled "black president"

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

MAGA Warlord posted:

sir this a bondage club

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

MAGA Warlord posted:

Bad news its a minimum of 2 hours until any potential oppo droppo

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

lmao

The patron saint of the alt right rises to defend the honor of his racist facebook comments against a pre-diabetic used car dealership intern

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Buckle in folks
https://twitter.com/igorvolsky/status/889563398320599040

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
I remember checking out the alt-right subreddit when the term started blowing up and was pretty shocked at what was being posted considering how close to the mainstream they had become. This was pre-Trump timeline of course.

One thing that stuck out was the people coming over from more traditional right-wing places and asking questions and being told repeatedly by the mods in no uncertain terms that the alt-right is explicitly white nationalist. And they'd still be like "okaay I guess but I don't know about all this racial stuff" lol

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

brugroffil posted:

Kelsey's a fantastic performer who's brain is so, so broken in real life due to a long string of horrific personal tragedies.

I never knew anything about his personal life aside from his menagerie of wives, but Christ almighty, you weren't kidding. It's not every day you see a middle-class white kid who loses two separate family members to two separate murders.

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
o rly?

https://twitter.com/cspan/status/889563421330591744

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Astana fuckin rules and is a cool city but fukken lol never go to kazakhstan if you like keeping your money / blood

zakkro
May 29, 2015

https://twitter.com/mindthet/status/889521344806875137

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

pathetic little tramp posted:

Astana fuckin rules and is a cool city but fukken lol never go to kazakhstan if you like keeping your money / blood

what's up with kazakhstan and do you mean the areas outside astana?

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

lol this is gonna be awesome, I wonder how many busses are on the WH lawn for him to throw Senators under

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/889559479024570368

• Locked thread