Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Sagebrush posted:

Sure. Some kinds of hand sanitizer are basically just ethyl alcohol gel, so you can eat it and get drunk the same way that you might get drunk from consuming mouthwash or Sterno.

I also sometimes wonder why the same few properties always keep coming up -- My Little Pony and Sonic in particular. I'm sure there are some people out there photoshopping themselves hoverhanding Princess Leia, or pretending that Princess Peach and Daisy came to their birthday party, but they're just a blip compared to the sheer volume of people obsessed with MLP and Sonic.

Why?

Sonic hosts a deep and thoughtful canon that meditates on the nature of things like being an unwilling sex slave who contracts AIDS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Randaconda posted:

:staredog:

Man, Sonic games got weird.

I have a personal conspiracy that the state of the Sonic Fandom was 100% intentionally manufactured by Sega to sell merchandise.

I mean look at this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1mJ9atk3dE

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dreddout posted:

I have a personal conspiracy that the state of the Sonic Fandom was 100% intentionally manufactured by Sega to sell merchandise.

I mean look at this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1mJ9atk3dE

What kind of furry hell is this? :staredog:

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Randaconda posted:

What kind of furry hell is this? :staredog:

:monar: :monar: Welcome to The 21st Century! :monar: :monar:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Randaconda, if you accept requests I would like to see some stuff in the vein of "it's not easy out there for a conservative brony/furry/sonic fan" because those are always special and you seem to have a knack for this.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
I'm starting to think he gathers this stuff so easily because some of it is him, some are his friends and the rest are family.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

I'm pretty sure he just googles some variety of 'cringe' or 'awkward' and posts the results.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

Someone in the DeviantART thread in GBS linked to a 215-page comic about Sonic the Hedgehog getting raped and dying of AIDS.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Jerry Cotton posted:

I just realized one of the reasons I basically don't know anything about children's cartoons these days is that they're on during times when I'm at work or asleep.

e: What I'm saying is people who are into cartoons should get a job instead.

In fairness, a lot of grown ups who get sucked into things do so because they have kids. Granted, that doesn't explain dressing up like the Pink Panther in order to feel sexually aroused, but as the parent of a 6 year old I've absorbed a whole lot children's entertainment through sheer osmosis.

Bitey Bunny
May 26, 2009

c h o m p

Heath posted:

Randaconda, if you accept requests I would like to see some stuff in the vein of "it's not easy out there for a conservative brony/furry/sonic fan" because those are always special and you seem to have a knack for this.
I may not be Randaconda but I bring you the awkward/gross intersection between politics and bronies/furries.

Also, there's this.

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

hyperhazard posted:

I made the mistake of going down the rabbit hole, and, welp.

seriously :nms: http://imgur.com/ZqdP5f9

apparently he's uploaded videos of him having "sex" with that plush toy:

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Toys For rear end Bum posted:

I mean... look, would you prefer he stick his dick in something sentient? That plush is taking a hit for the collective team.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Toys For rear end Bum posted:

ugh I saw this and thought the admins had put another gimmick theme on the forums

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Also there's a guy in this bar who's trying to pick up a girl by showing off his meme Facebook page.

trauma llama
Jun 16, 2015

BiggerBoat posted:

Hand sanitizer? People eat it and get high? Excuse me, I'm off to google for a moment.

Randaconda posted:

Probably fake, my dude

Nah dudes/dudettes. I could regain you with the AUG of a frequent flyer patient who preferred to drink hand sanitizer over vodka.

He also blew up all of his veins objecting vodka into his veins so...not the sharpest guy.

Also Davy Jones who pulled out all of his teeth with a pair of pliers after smoking some meth and mainlining ketamine.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I feel queasy

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Leavemywife posted:

I'm starting to think he gathers this stuff so easily because some of it is him, some are his friends and the rest are family.

Don't make me break my foot off in your rear end. :mad:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I'll never check my cishuman privilege. :colbert:

Setting everything else to the side, why the gently caress is his monitor so big, or am I the only one without a giant monitor nowadays?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Randaconda posted:

Setting everything else to the side, why the gently caress is his monitor so big, or am I the only one without a giant monitor nowadays?

Do you know what an HDMI cable is.

Do you know what a TV is.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Picnic Princess posted:

Do you know what an HDMI cable is.

Do you know what a TV is.

...Oh. :saddowns:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

BiggerBoat posted:

In fairness, a lot of grown ups who get sucked into things do so because they have kids. Granted, that doesn't explain dressing up like the Pink Panther in order to feel sexually aroused, but as the parent of a 6 year old I've absorbed a whole lot children's entertainment through sheer osmosis.

I watched that horrible bee movie with my nephew. And Cars I think? That was OK but I still don't want to gently caress a Toyota maybe I'm just weird.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Huh, I've never seen a truck spewing word salad before.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Actually, they may have shoved it in their vaginas.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
The 00's have a lot to answer for, in hair terms.

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

grittyreboot posted:

Also there's a guy in this bar who's trying to pick up a girl by showing off his meme Facebook page.

The Colonel sure looks happy about that.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Someone's been busy.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
Just the mere fact that a dude fucks a stuffed animal or whatever doesn't really phase me, it's how unafraid he is to just post it all openly on the internet. A little bit of shame is not always a bad thing, jeez.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Basebf555 posted:

Just the mere fact that a dude fucks a stuffed animal or whatever doesn't really phase me, it's how unafraid he is to just post it all openly on the internet. A little bit of shame is not always a bad thing, jeez.

Agreed- whatever you choose to do in the privacy of your home, in the company of a consenting adult or adults, is entirely your business. But don't inflict your fetishes on people who might not share them, yeah?

We need to put that poo poo into every nation's Constitution, I say.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Don't kink shame me.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1i-Fz1DSzs

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

EDM was a mistake

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
That's industrial

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Crying and techno. Amazing.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Crying and techno. Amazing.

Ah, you've visited my soundcloud account.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

The whole thing, I think. Too bad there aren't any juggalos at the funeral.
https://atrl.net/forums/topic/30827-cybergoths-dancing-at-funeral/

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Hey guys, I haven't checked in here in a few months. What's been going--

:stare:

Oh.

:yikes:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Hey guys, I haven't checked in here in a few months. What's been going--

:stare:

Oh.

:yikes:

:unsmigghh:

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Imagine sifting through that much AUG at once.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Deified Data posted:

Imagine sifting through that much AUG at once.

"Imagine?" :what:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

Basebf555 posted:

Yea but they're probably posting this in a horrifying echo chamber devoted to their fetish and some brave goon is bringing us screenshots.

The people who wander campus with hug pillows or a sex doll in a wheel chair could use some shame though.

• Locked thread