Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

JosephWongKS posted:

The manga itself says that this is a series "Where All Girls Are Cute and Dumb". Ergo, Shirayuki will also turn out to be cute and dumb in the end. :colbert:

Where all girls are cute and dumb. Shirayuki is a woman. Therefore, like Touko:

Also,

There Bias Two posted:

The levels of dramatic tension in that instance were too high.

It's like Roger Rabbit rules. She can be basically killed all of time time, but come back only when it's funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Yeah, I expect Akane to be laying low for most of this arc, only to reappear when it has the biggest impact.

Van Dine
Apr 17, 2013

I hope Akari's going to have a strong opinion about whatever happened to Akane. Assuming that Shirayuki didn't just slip a note under her door pretending to be Akane and saying "I've gone to live in a confectionery factory. Don't look for me. Also, I don't owe you any money".

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
All Kuromine has to do is let Youko know that he is always Down To Suck.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

paragon1 posted:

All Kuromine has to do is let Youko know that he is always Down To Suck.

:greencube:

Heavy Sigh
Nov 13, 2011

They've planted corn everywhere.

Soiled Meat
That'll just get us the bad future.

Kuromine's going to need something better to save Youko's social life.

Heavy Sigh fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Jul 20, 2017

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

I kinda want the ending to be that Shirayuki is like "SEE EVERYONE? SHE'S A VAMPIRE! HAHAHAHA SHE'S A MONSTER, FEAR HER" and the entire school being like "uh, we experienced a floating castle and fought off demonic little principal copies on crows and ravens and then watched a dude fight and purify his demon teacher and then rescue her on a loving pegasus, and that was like six months ago, this is sort of... not a big deal."

"Oh hey, do you remember that time there was a running ninja battle in the hallway over love?"

"Oh, or the time the old principal held a contest for natto and she made the water run UPstream?"

"Or, hey, you know, the Student Council President has been like the same woman for twenty years."

"Plus all those times that woman kept showing up and doing perverted poses and stuff, like, literally out of nowhere."

"Hey, on the subject of perverted poo poo: Shimada. Just... Shimada."

Shirayuki just stands there getting more and more flustered as the student body just destroys her entire plan and worldview right in front of her by being so jaded to all this they just give absolutely not a single loving poo poo.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Even funnier if in the background Eldritch Awakened Youko is rampaging across campus.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Annointed posted:

Even funnier if in the background Eldritch Awakened Youko is rampaging across campus.

And the assorted ninjas, vampire hunters, succubi, time travellers with pet dragons, charismatic perverts, aliens and angels fallen angels demons in the student population are openly battling Youko, with the rest of the students still not giving a gently caress.

JosephWongKS fucked around with this message at 10:35 on Jul 21, 2017

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Then Akane walks up, good as new with no explanation, shoves her face into Shirayuki's, and gives a two page spread :smug:

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

Sindai posted:

Then Akane walks up, good as new with no explanation, shoves her face into Shirayuki's, and gives a two page spread :smug:

The explanation will be that she sensed that Akari was about to find her, the sheer fear jolted her right awake.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
Yeah, compared to all the crazy occult bullshit the fact that Shimada keeps getting released from police custody is the biggest horror of all.

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.
Not to quell your rampant speculation because it is quite amusing, but I want to re-state that Shirayuki is probably the most dangerous character in Jitsu right now. She is not joking around.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Tarage posted:

Not to quell your rampant speculation because it is quite amusing, but I want to re-state that Shirayuki is probably the most dangerous character in Jitsu right now. She is not joking around.

Again, she just shanked someone.

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

There Bias Two posted:

Again, she just shanked someone.

One of, if not the, most powerful character in the manga too. Remember Akane has almost destroyed the world multiple times with little effort and has a whole range of incredible bullshit powers.

The only time she's ever been even threatened before is when Genjirou went bugfuck crazy.

unpronounceable
Apr 4, 2010

You mean we still have another game to go through?!
Fallen Rib

Tarage posted:

I hope whoever becomes the strongest is cute and dumb and helps the bwakas because otherwise :ohdear:

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007

Zore posted:

One of, if not the, most powerful character in the manga too. Remember Akane has almost destroyed the world multiple times with little effort and has a whole range of incredible bullshit powers.
I wouldn't mind if there was some kind of explanation for how Akane instantly bisected her in the past once she had cause and this time the power levels seemed to be reversed.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Sindai posted:

I wouldn't mind if there was some kind of explanation for how Akane instantly bisected her in the past once she had cause and this time the power levels seemed to be reversed.

Anyone can get surprised

Akane will be back probably

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.
https://bato.to/reader#3ea3123c5815338f

The Dumpire Strikes Back.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
Oh boy, I think I'm really going to enjoy these next few chapters.

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.

SpacePig posted:

Oh boy, I think I'm really going to enjoy these next few chapters.

Told you it wouldn't be all dark.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I should never have doubted you.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Sensei: UNLEASHED

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.
In which Asahi is a good ally.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Tag yourself

I'm medusa girl

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I'm the disembodied head.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.
I'm the guy in the back with a stick.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
Totally the broccoli-head guy (next to stick guy)

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
I'm the one in the middle made of pure energy

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Kingdumb Come!

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
gently caress I don't know the alt code for the empty star symbol.

Youko actually came up with a good plan!? Maybe all that studying finally paifahahahaha this is going to be hilarious.

Van Dine
Apr 17, 2013

STAY SAFE MAGICAL GIRL☆AKALYN

I believe in her! Find Akane.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds

I'm the guy with the pentagram on his head (whom I choose to believe has the same power as Rokudou).

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

"My dear Seth, you look absolutely dashing!"

Hair Elf

I'm the guy in the back behind the sfx and the upraised arm, with the... horn? Weird ear? Half helmet? iono, i love this dumb series

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.
I'm the one wearing ear muffs trying to block out the screaming bwakas. :3

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

The cold never bothered me anyway~