Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Seth coming in with some hard competition for worst wrestling shirt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

That DICK! posted:

I hate my loving life. I hate my fuckin dick. I'm gonna chop my dick off

hell same

BOOTY-ADE posted:

The dangle drop

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

So they're taking the belt off Brock by not having him pinned. Ugh.

Oh I fully believe Roman's pinning him at this point to have his half-dozenth failed coronation attempt, especially with the potential of Brock going back to UFC for an extended period. He knows he can always come back to WWE later into his 40's and still get paiiiiiidddd.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

dromal phrenia posted:

you're gonna need a name change

I'm that hole

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Aww it's nice Dean is worried about his father.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

So they're taking the belt off Brock by not having him pinned. Ugh.

:wrong: Braun is going to beat down all 3 and pile the bodies and pin them all at once

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
ambrose is a loving mope

a mope dope

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Destroy My Sweater posted:

will he use the angle slam

He's going to do a moonsault off the top of the stadium to beat Curt Hawkins in a random raw match. That will really prove he's Kurt's son

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

https://twitter.com/WrestlingFF_TXT/status/874999603766153220

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

That DICK! posted:

I'm that hole

i'll be your stent ;-*

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

That DICK! posted:

I hate my loving life. I hate my fuckin dick. I'm gonna chop my dick off

Which dick?!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Marquis de Pyro posted:

He's going to do a moonsault off the top of the stadium to beat Curt Hawkins in a random raw match. That will really prove he's Kurt's son

And then take 60 vicodin.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

its good to know gonzo can still communicate with us thru twitter

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Oh I fully believe Roman's pinning him at this point to have his half-dozenth failed coronation attempt, especially with the potential of Brock going back to UFC for an extended period. He knows he can always come back to WWE later into his 40's and still get paiiiiiidddd.

hahahaha if that happens to deafening boos it'd be the most amazing thing. I'd be so happy.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Marquis de Pyro posted:

he calls that one the crippling painkiller addiction

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

:gizz:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
It irritates me more than it should that Jojo doesn't say "It's Bayley!"

Also I can't shake the horrible feeling that they're going to do a stupid random Dean heel turn. It'd break my heart all over again. :ohdear:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

thinking about it, its been a long time since this thread got this far through a RAW without talking about cum

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!

Codependent Poster posted:

And then take 60 vicodin.
and then threaten to poo poo and piss and puke all over daniel puder's face and chest and rear end and balls.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Also I can't shake the horrible feeling that they're going to do a stupid random Dean heel turn. It'd break my heart all over again. :ohdear:

It would actually be really cool if Dean killed Seth for revenge but stayed a face otherwise.

Knowing WWE he'll join the Miztourage instead

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

dromal phrenia posted:

thinking about it, its been a long time since this thread got this far through a RAW without talking about cum

fart blood is gone for the week

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

what if he turns heel but then starts getting booked in feuds that arent with miz?

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I KNOW RIGHT "IT'S BAYLEY" SHOULD BE HER LEGAL NAME

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chill Nazi Frog posted:

I never really got why they keep the women's roster so limited. Like, there's really only a dozen regulars between both shows, and only 4-6 of them are competitive non-botch prone athletes. You can only pass the titles between them so many times.

They've got minimum 7 hours of programs a week, but yeah sure we totally need 2 Tozawa/Daivari matches a week

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

The stream I'm watching is showing a bunch of old wrestler ads during the commercial breaks and it's 10x more entertaining than Raw

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i dont know who to cheer in this match

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

dromal phrenia posted:

daddy's cummies

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

dromal phrenia posted:

:wrong: Braun is going to beat down all 3 and pile the bodies and pin them all at once

~~all i care bout is pilin bodies~~

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

dromal phrenia posted:

meteor

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

:syoon: :syoon: :syoon: ALEXA BLISS :syoon: :syoon: :syoon:

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

the USA live stream keeps warping forwards and backwards in time and it's like im in some sort of horrid singularity that is still somehow better than non-tesseract Raw

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Marquis de Pyro posted:

It would actually be really cool if Dean killed Seth for revenge but stayed a face otherwise.

Knowing WWE he'll join the Miztourage instead

That wouldn't work anyway. Beating up a face, especially a repentant one, is always a heel turn. Good storytelling dictates that tonight Seth will finally earn his redemption and he reconciles with his friend.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

dromal phrenia posted:

None

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Good storytelling
foochs, this is the raw thread

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

SamuraiFoochs posted:

That wouldn't work anyway. Beating up a face, especially a repentant one, is always a heel turn. Good storytelling dictates that tonight Seth will finally earn his redemption and he reconciles with his friend.

I know it's not "face behavior" but it would be nice if Dean actually did something "unhinged" "lunatic fringe" "madman" whatever

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Team Gag Reflex is a natural evolution of the Submission Sorority

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

team gag reflex lmao

plz control

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Holy poo poo Graves :lol:

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I just got Alexa's entrance in the middle of the match

this is the only way to watch raw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Codependent Poster posted:

Team Gag Reflex is a natural evolution of the Submission Sorority

someone made this joke earlier too, and i appreciate both of you reminding me that they called one of the womens factions the Submission Sorority and then someone googled it

• Locked thread