Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
John McCain, suffering from a brain tumor and recent surgery, announced that he will bravely return to the Senate next Tuesday in order to help roll back healthcare for millions of Americans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Smiling Jack posted:

okay can we stop with the video descriptions please

I think it's nice, the number of people whose 'worst' is a voluntary, abstracted viewing of something on the internet.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Proud Christian Mom posted:

John McCain, suffering from a brain tumor and recent surgery, announced that he will bravely return to the Senate next Tuesday in order to help roll back healthcare for millions of Americans.
Somebody doesn't want to be remembered as a hero, even by idiots.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Edit: Wearing seatbelts is tactical and in accordance with my operator lifestyle

I wear a seat belt at all times so that if an attacker enters my car and forces me to drive at gunpoint, I can ram a solid object and eject him through the windshield like in the 1989 hit film Turner & Hooch (I am Turner in this situation; Hooch is a dog, he does not drive).

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Poppyseed Poundcake posted:

Why don't they get more stairmasters?

I laughed hard at this. Good joke. Good to get out of gore chat for a moment.

We saw pics of the submariner who got crushed by the rudder hydraulics. While standing over the rudder hydraulics, being taught safety by our ships navigator who was the guy on the duty phone who took the call from the sub that just had one of those guys crushed. Giant hydraulics do a number on the human body.

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

Loden Taylor posted:

I wear a seat belt at all times so that if an attacker enters my car and forces me to drive at gunpoint, I can ram a solid object and eject him through the windshield like in the 1989 hit film Turner & Hooch (I am Turner in this situation; Hooch is a dog, he does not drive).

I'm not trapped in the car with you, you're trapped in the car with me!

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I don't wear a seatbelt because if it's my time, then it's just my time and that was when and where God wanted to take me.

Btw global warming is a hoax.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Somebidiot who started at Target at about the time I was leaving had one of those "I'd be dead if I was wearing my seatbelt!" stories. Don't remember what it was other than it was something incredibly stupid on his part.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

TBeats posted:

I don't wear a seatbelt because if it's my time, then it's just my time and that was when and where God wanted to take me.

Btw global warming is a hoax.

Inshallah

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Apparently Trump is going to fire Sessions as soon as McConnell calls recess and then use the Recess Appointment rules to install a new AG with out congressional approval and then have that AG fire Muller.

So Muller will be gone before the end of August.

And Lawerence O'Donnell just showed every signature line on an actual SF-86.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Palate cleanser.

https://twitter.com/MichaelSkolnik/status/889668175364849664

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Proud Christian Mom posted:

No, gently caress you. This script for the next season of House of Cards is just absurd. Nobody would believe poo poo like this. Take it back and rewrite the stupid parts.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I hooe Mueller has plans to leak a bunch of poo poo in case of that possibility.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Genocide Tendency posted:

Apparently Trump is going to fire Sessions as soon as McConnell calls recess and then use the Recess Appointment rules to install a new AG with out congressional approval and then have that AG fire Muller.

No, gently caress you. This script for the next season of House of Cards is just absurd. Nobody would believe poo poo like this. Take it back and rewrite the stupid parts.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Nothing says innocent like actively acting like you are guilty as hell.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Lawerence O'Donnell just showed every signature line on an actual SF-86.

Lawrence owns and is my homeboy

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

The funny part about Donnie showing up to jamboree is that the last two Presidents just recorded short video messages, because they were busy being actual Presidents.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

"I don't see why you call yourselves boy scouts, I see lots of you, not boys some of you are coming of age. Your youths more like. How about Trump Youths. Yea I like the sound of that. "

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

bird food bathtub posted:

No, gently caress you. This script for the next season of VEEP is just absurd. Nobody would believe poo poo like this. Take it back and rewrite the stupid parts.

shame on an IGA posted:

No, gently caress you. This script for the next season of VEEP is just absurd. Nobody would believe poo poo like this. Take it back and rewrite the stupid parts.

Ftfy

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

No loving balls.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

KildarX posted:

"I don't see why you call yourselves boy scouts, I see lots of you, not boys some of you are coming of age. Your youths more like. How about Trump Youths. Yea I like the sound of that. "

I'm going to have to read a transcript to make sure this wasn't actually said. Luckily...

https://twitter.com/braddjaffy/status/889659926955655169

JFC he is a loving knob.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Source your quotes

Also Saturday night massacre part two

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Two Finger posted:

Source your quotes

Also Saturday night massacre part two

I was about to link the story but came across this:

https://twitter.com/braddjaffy/status/889675885170831365

Trump just exposed CIA arms programs to criticize both them and the Washington Post

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I think it's well within the realm of possibility that the 25th gets invoked in Donnie gets any more unhinged. That would give them an oppurtunity to get rid of a major liability and seat the person they really want, Pence.

Now Pence is an uttet piece of poo poo but at least he's nowhere near the level of existential threat that Trump toes up to every single day. Also he might not be tpp hard to take down a ways down the line because he's neck deep in everything they've done.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

So shim is this the open war between Intel and exec you were talking about?

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
WHAT THE gently caress IS "AMAZON WASHINGTON POST" SUPPOSED TO MEAN, JESUS gently caress

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Duzzy Funlop posted:

WHAT THE gently caress IS "AMAZON WASHINGTON POST" SUPPOSED TO MEAN, JESUS gently caress
Jeff Bezos bought the Washington Post a while back. He's far more successful than Donnie could ever be, and his newspaper says things that are critical of him. So he lashes out.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

I was about to link the story but came across this:

https://twitter.com/braddjaffy/status/889675885170831365

Trump just exposed CIA arms programs to criticize both them and the Washington Post

That program was in the comptroller FY2018 budget. It's not secret at all.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Covfefe

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Two Finger posted:

not even close

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

tastefully arranged labia posted:

Am I just dead inside that stuff like this doesn't affect me?

Guess that makes two of us.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Two Finger posted:

It's so much bigger than that- they leaked Kislyak's SIGINT intercepts to show that the AG lied under oath. The deep state exists, it's just all behind vault doors in SCIF's and they're dug in like goddamned ticks. Very patriotic crowd, too, believe it or not.

Trump will be brought to his knees by the IC. Just wait.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

It's so much bigger than that- they leaked Kislyak's SIGINT intercepts to show that the AG lied under oath. The deep state exists, it's just all behind vault doors in SCIF's and they're dug in like goddamned ticks. Very patriotic crowd, too, believe it or not.

Trump will be brought to his knees by the IC. Just wait.

Uh I don't think a sitting president can really be brought to the knees. Like they're imbued with quite a range of incredible powers without much of a check against them other than Congress, which in this day and age is like having nothing at all.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
I don't know. I feel like trump is on his knees often enough for certain people.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

If Kislyak was telling the truth in those calls which he had to know were going to be intercepted.

I am increasingly convinced that the Russian end goal was not to elect Trump but to severely damage Hillary leading to years of Ben Gazi type hearings. Trump actually getting elected was their longshot hail mary and now that it actually worked they set up all sorts of compromat to cripple his administration.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

M_Gargantua posted:

I don't know. I feel like trump is on his knees often enough for certain people.

There's a reason he got Ivanka that west wing office.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Uh I don't think a sitting president can really be brought to the knees. Like they're imbued with quite a range of incredible powers without much of a check against them other than Congress, which in this day and age is like having nothing at all.

If Saturday night massacre part two goes through I hope you are proven wrong.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Two Finger posted:

If Saturday night massacre part two goes through I hope you are proven wrong.

If that poo poo happens then people should start voting from the rooftops

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
Zodiac Killer possibly going to replace Sessions

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/343556-cruz-being-considered-to-replace-sessions-report

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Cruz thinks too highly of himself to ever do a saturday night massacre, though he probably wouldn't mind trying to kibosh the investigation in a more political way.

• Locked thread